- » Julienne Chicken Salad
Julienne Chicken Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of julienne chicken salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for julienne chicken salad recipes.
Julienne Chicken Salad
1. Cut the apple into thick matchstick strips and toss in the lemon juice immediately to avoid discoloration.
2. Mix the apple with the chicken, cucumber, turnips or chicory and red pepper in a serving bowl.
3. Blend the chutney, cottage cheese, vinegar, oil... - 31.3595
Italian Chicken And Artichoke Salad
To make dressing, cream together anchovies, 1 tablespoon of the oil, dry mustard, and a dash pepper.
Blend in lemon juice, Worcestershire, and remaining oil; set aside.
To coddle egg, place whole egg in small saucepan of boiling water; immediately remove from... - 41.6812
Warm Chicken Dinner Salad
Place the chicken on a broiling pan.
Blend the first seasoning list and sprinkle over the chicken.
Broil under the oven's preheated broiler for 6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Remove and reserve hot.
While chicken cooks, cut and wash the lettuce... - 43.6491
Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing
Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing! If you were looking for a tasty and unique chicken salad that you could use for your party then you have come to the right place. The Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing is definitely the answer.... - 40.2725
Four Oaks Warm Chicken Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm the vinegar with the shallots, juice, and salt and pepper.
2. Continue cooking to infuse for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the lemon juice.
4. Stir in the lemon juice.
5. Slowly whisk in the oil,... - 47.2828
Chicken And Melon Salad
1.Take a small stainless steel or glass mixing bowl and mix together sherry, vinegar, chicken, teriyaki sauce and keep aside.
2.Take a serving platter and line it with lettuce.
3. Arrange pepper, carrot, scallions, sprouts, cantaloupe and... - 42.1676
Betty's Peking Chicken Salad
How to prepare a Summer treat for lunch or dinner..with Betty Bannerman
Busciglio, a professional cooking instructor. - 0
Caesar's Chicken Salad
In small skillet melt butter; add the croutons.
Cook and stir till lightly browned.
Remove from heat; sprinkle with garlic salt.
Rub a large salad bowl with a cut clove of garlic, if desired.
Add the romaine, cooked chicken strips, halved artichoke... - 35.2379
Chicken Salad Kaleidoscope
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. With oil brush chicken lightly and bake in the hot oven for about 30 minutes such that fork can be inserted with ease.
3. Removing the chicken from oven and set aside to cool.
4. In a deep saucepan, bring... - 47.8231
Chicken Breast Cobb Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or cook until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
3. Let cool to room temperature in the liquid.
4. Cut... - 48.1817
Capellini Salad With Chicken And Dill
1. In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the pasta al dente. Drain, rinse, and set aside to cool.
2. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
3.... - 46.6404
Angel Hair Chicken Olive Salad
1. In a pan cook the pasta after breaking its coils a little as per package directions and keep aside.
2. Make julienne strips of the beans and snow peas and 1-inch length cut pieces of the asparagus diagonally.
3. In a pan boil water and add beans and... - 44.4774
Chicken And Celery Salad
1. Reading the instructions on the pack, cook the peas; drain completely and alow to cool
2. Trim and slice thinly the green celery; similarly, trim white celery and chop into thin julienne
3. Cut the pickles into strips too
4. In a bowl mix the... - 44.1227
Tropical Scallop Salad
This tropical scallop salad is made with chicken and scallops. Tossed together and dressed with cream cheese mix, the tropical scallop salad has macadamia nuts in it along with fresh fruits like guava and magoes. - 43.222
Italian Chicken Salad
Place chicken breast, skin side up, in un-greased square pan, 9x9x2 inches; cover tightly.
Cook in 350Â° oven until done, about 1 hour.
Carefully remove skin and bone; cover and refrigerate chicken until cold.
Cut into julienne strips.
Prepare Garlic... - 36.1693
Mexican Chicken Breast Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
1. Place chicken breasts in a lightly oiled baking dish.
2. Sprinkle on salt and pepper and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or just until done, but avoid overcooking trouble.
3. Let cool to room temperature.
4.... - 48.2811
Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is fresh and loaded with flavor. It takes a little work but it is well worth it. I used my soy ginger vinaigrette to dress it but you can use any Asian style store bought salad dressing. - 125.31
Chicken Walnut Salad
Melt butter with oil in small skillet over medium-low heat.
Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Cover with circle of waxed paper and skillet lid.
Poach until chicken is cooked through, about 12... - 45.1667
Pineapple Chicken Salad
1) Halve pineapples using heavy knife. Do not remove leaves.
2) With a spoon or paring knife, scoop or cut out fruit from each pineapple keeping a 1/4-inch thick shell.
3) Cube the pineapple and measure 1 cup.
4) In a medium mixing bowl... - 43.6053
Chef's Garden Salad
Chef's garden salad is a meat and egg vegetable salad prepared with ham and chicken strips. Tossed with lettuce, celery and tomatoes, the chef's garden salad is dressed with savory thousand isalnd dressing and can be served with any meal of choice. - 34.7976
Asian Chicken Salad
To make the dressing, combine the ingredients in a bowl.
In another large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients with enough of the dressing to coat and season well with black pepper to taste. - 35.2557
Brazilian Chicken Breast Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper in the chicken pieces.
3. Bake the pieces for 8-10 minutes or as required.
4. 3. Take care so the meat may not get overcooked.
5. Let the baked pieces be cool in room... - 47.803
Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce
This Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A delicious salad, Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is great for kids. - 45.4987
Tepid Chicken Salad With Saffron
Poach chicken breasts in stock 10 minutes or until fork tender.
Cut chicken in julienne and place in a bowl with celery, cucumber, onion, lemon juice, thyme, parsley, and dissolved saffron.
Season, toss lightly, then add cream to just coat salad... - 33.9531
Remove and discard skin from chicken breast. Bone and slice meat in julienne.
Peel potatoes and slice. Cut asparagus into 1-in (2.5-cm) pieces.
Place chicken, potatoes and asparagus in large bowl; season with salt and pepper.
Add mayonnaise and mix well.... - 29.1559
Chicken Salad With Tarragon Vinaigrette
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
While hot, toss with Tarragon Vinaigrette in a large bowl.
Cover and chill well.
Add turkey or chicken, celery, almonds and parsley.
Serve on crisp salad... - 40.9138
Spring Mix And Grilled Chicken Salad With Salsa Vinaigrette
1. To make the Salsa Vinaigrette, place all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
2. Place Spring Mix and chicken in a salad bowl and stir to combine. Pour dressing over the salad and toss. Arrange avocado slices in a decorative spiral over the... - 34.9007
Chinese Chicken Salad
Rinse chicken breast fillets and pat dry.
Cut into small chunks and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon hot pepper oil and sesame oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and ginger and saute 1 minute.
Add chicken and stir-fry over high heat until... - 45.0735
Stir Fried Chicken Salad With Szechwan Noodles
Pat chicken dry.
Heat 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in wok or heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add chicken and stir-fry just until opaque, about 3 minutes.
Set chicken aside.
Bring large amount of salted water to rapid... - 44.8548
Chicken Salad With Lamb S Lettuce
Put the celeriac on a small dish with 2 tablespoons of water, cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the chicken breasts on to a dish, cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Mix together the mustard, vinegar, olive oil, curry powder and... - 43.7325
Lemon And Herb Marinated Flattened Chicken With Panzanella Salad
1. For the Chicken: Place the chicken in a pan and cover with garlic, thyme, oregano, lemon juice, zest and olive oil.
2. Wrap the pan with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
3. For the Vinaigrette:... - 117.762
Oriental Chicken Salad
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, dry sherry, and mustard in a small bowl; stir well.
Place chicken breast halves in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Coat rack of a broiler pan with... - 44.0901
Chicken Supper Salad
1. Put the chicken in a small skillet or saucepan with 3/4 cup cold water. Place over moderate heat, cover, and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer just until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the water; let cool to room temperature. If... - 37.251
Salad A L' Egyptian
Saute the chicken livers in the butter, and place on a paper towel to absorb excess fat.
Blend with the ham, vegetables and rice.
Mix the oil, lemon, seasonings and Worcestershire.
Mix throughout the salad.
Place the romaine leaves around a salad bowl,... - 41.0858
Cut cooked chicken and ham into julienne strips (makes about 1 cup each of cut-up meat).
In large salad bowl combine lettuce, carrot, and celery.
Arrange tomatoes, green onion, chicken, and ham atop.
In heavy saucepan combine cheese and milk.
Cook over low... - 35.4848
Korean Food: Chicken And Vegetables With Mustard Sauce (닭가슴살 겨자 냉채)
If you have some leftover roast chicken or shredded chicken after you have made a stock, this is a great way to use it. This Korean style salad recipe is very healthy and a great alternative to a fried appetizer at a party. It is basically a chicken vegetable... - 105.027