- » Julienne Chicken Salad
Julienne Chicken Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of julienne chicken salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for julienne chicken salad recipes.
Julienne Chicken Salad
1. Cut the apple into thick matchstick strips and toss in the lemon juice immediately to avoid discoloration.
2. Mix the apple with the chicken, cucumber, turnips or chicory and red pepper in a serving bowl.
3. Blend the chutney, cottage cheese, vinegar, oil... - 31.719
You May Also Like!
Italian Chicken And Artichoke Salad
To make dressing, cream together anchovies, 1 tablespoon of the oil, dry mustard, and a dash pepper.
Blend in lemon juice, Worcestershire, and remaining oil; set aside.
To coddle egg, place whole egg in small saucepan of boiling water; immediately remove from... - 39.3476
Warm Chicken Dinner Salad
Place the chicken on a broiling pan.
Blend the first seasoning list and sprinkle over the chicken.
Broil under the oven's preheated broiler for 6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Remove and reserve hot.
While chicken cooks, cut and wash the lettuce... - 45.4372
Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing
Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing! If you were looking for a tasty and unique chicken salad that you could use for your party then you have come to the right place. The Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing is definitely the answer.... - 38.1096
Chicken And Melon Salad
1.Take a small stainless steel or glass mixing bowl and mix together sherry, vinegar, chicken, teriyaki sauce and keep aside.
2.Take a serving platter and line it with lettuce.
3. Arrange pepper, carrot, scallions, sprouts, cantaloupe and... - 41.3496
Caesar's Chicken Salad
In small skillet melt butter; add the croutons.
Cook and stir till lightly browned.
Remove from heat; sprinkle with garlic salt.
Rub a large salad bowl with a cut clove of garlic, if desired.
Add the romaine, cooked chicken strips, halved artichoke... - 33.1417
Chicken Salad Kaleidoscope
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. With oil brush chicken lightly and bake in the hot oven for about 30 minutes such that fork can be inserted with ease.
3. Removing the chicken from oven and set aside to cool.
4. In a deep saucepan, bring... - 47.5717
Chicken Breast Cobb Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or cook until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
3. Let cool to room temperature in the liquid.
4. Cut... - 47.4333
Angel Hair Chicken Olive Salad
1. In a pan cook the pasta after breaking its coils a little as per package directions and keep aside.
2. Make julienne strips of the beans and snow peas and 1-inch length cut pieces of the asparagus diagonally.
3. In a pan boil water and add beans and... - 42.0621
Italian Chicken Salad
Place chicken breast, skin side up, in un-greased square pan, 9x9x2 inches; cover tightly.
Cook in 350Â° oven until done, about 1 hour.
Carefully remove skin and bone; cover and refrigerate chicken until cold.
Cut into julienne strips.
Prepare Garlic... - 33.5013
Four Oaks Warm Chicken Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm the vinegar with the shallots, juice, and salt and pepper.
2. Continue cooking to infuse for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the lemon juice.
4. Stir in the lemon juice.
5. Slowly whisk in the oil,... - 46.7715