- » Juice Gravy
Juice Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of juice gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for juice gravy recipes.
Classic Roast Chicken Gravy
Why use canned gravy or powered gravy mix when making it at home is just as easy? Chef John discourages the use of powdered gravy mix with his recipe to make basic chicken gravy for roasts. It is simpler than following the instructions on a pouch of gravy mix... - 92.739
Classic Turkey Gravy
Gravies enhance meat preparations to compliment the meat with more flavors and vegetables or seasonings. Chef Tony shows how to make the best gravy for turkey using just pan drippings and seasonings. So cook the turkey to get its best pan drippings for the... - 91.3151
Betty's Turkey Gravy -- Thanksgiving
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Turkey Gravy. This gravy was made from the turkey broth of the Slow Cooker Turkey legs in the previous video. The recipe will work with any turkey broth. - 0
Pour off fat and juices that remain after cooking chicken; leave all brown residue in pan.
Measure fat back into pan, and stir in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles; continue cooking to brown flour-fat mixture as... - 29.3151
Leaving brown residue in roasting pan, pour drippings and fat into a bowl.
Allow fat to rise to surface; skim off fat and reserve 3 tablespoons; put reserved fat into roasting pan.
Blend in 3 tablespoons flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black... - 31.0981
Beef Au Jus
No roast is complete without the perfect au jus or gravy to pour on top. - 87.275
Easy Raisin Sauce
Dissolve gravy mix in apple juice, add raisins.
Bring mixture to a boil stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. - 22.0438
Au Jus Sauce
Here is a video that shows a super simple recipe for Au jus sauce that can be easily prepared in just a few minutes. This a light sauce served with the meat or as a dipping sauce. Au jus sauce is a perfect partner for any roast. Try out this simple flavorful... - 96.2448
Beef Au Jus
Beef au jus is a roasted beef preparation made with cooked pan gravy. Made with a rolled rib roast, the beef au jus is a european inspired dish that has its origins in France. Seasoned and roasted and served with a cooked gravy with pan drippings, the beef au... - 36.8496
Pork Roast With Gravy – Making The Gravy - Part 2
This is the part 2 of the Pork Roast with Gravy recipe. This simple and delicious dish can be served by itself or with a sauce. Although the preparation process is a bit lengthy, the end result is worth the wait! Enjoy! - 82.6724
Pheasant With Gravy
Place pheasant in 12 x7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place onions over pheasant.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 30 to 35 minutes or till tender, rearranging pieces once.
Remove pheasant and onions to serving... - 39.4186
Orange Sherry Gravy
While roaster is cooking, simmer giblets, uncovered, in water in saucepan until 2 cups of liquid remain.
Strain and reserve liquid.
When roaster is done, pour off all but 2 tablespoons pan juices.
Combine sherry and cornstarch; add to pan with reserved liquid... - 32.0317
Shredded Carrot In Spinach Gravy
For all those who have made up their mind to try and eat a little healthier, this Shredded Carrot In Spinach Gravy is gonna be a favorite pick! A great combination of highly nutritious vegetables lile carrots and spinach, this vegetable gravy is also richly... - 39.474
Veal Roast With Pan Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place meat on rack in open roasting pan. Sprinkle meat with 1 tea spoon salt. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of meat. Roast meat about 3 hours or until meat thermometer reaches 170°F. Place roast on platter and remove... - 23.413
Sherried Pan Gravy
After removing hens, place roasting pan containing reserved pan juices over medium heat; add flour to pan and cook 2 minutes, stirring and scraping bottom to incorporate browned bits.
Stir in chicken broth and sherry; simmer, stirring constantly, 2 minutes... - 24.7446
Short Ribs With Onion Gravy
Short Ribs With Onion Gravy is a yummmy meat preperation that has never failed to bowl over my guests. I served the Short Ribs With Onion Gravy last night for my friends and they loved it.Try this excellent Short Ribs With Onion Gravy recipe! - 42.2074
Orange Tarragon Gravy
1. Combine the flour and orange juice in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, and shake until smooth. Set aside.
2. Pour turkey drippings from the roast turkey into a fat separator cup. (If you don't have a separator cup, pour the drippings into a bowl, add a few... - 26.7294
Spicy Egg Gravy
This Egg gravy is very tasty, sour, hot and sweet. Try and enjoy! - 47.4139
Round Steak In Onion Gravy
Day 1: Add enough water to the black-eyed peas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the peas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Add the vinegar... - 43.3978
1 Place the butter in a large jug or a 1.75 litre/3 pint (7 1/2 cup) mixing bowl and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2 Stir in the flour, salt and pepper, mix well. Microwave on full power for 1/2 minute.
3 Gradually mix in tomato puree (paste) and then... - 29.4378
Sprouted Green Gram In Carrot Gravy
Try making this srumptious and healthy Sprouted Green Gram In Carrot Gravy, a great way to compliment your main course. Brimming with the goodness of carrots and sprouted gram, this Sprouted Green Gram In Carrot Gravy is the world's simplest and easiest side... - 30.2165
Chicken And Carrots In Lemon Thyme Gravy
1.Take a 12 inch non stick skillet and heat oil on medium high flame.
2.Put chicken and saute well for 4 minutes; turn once.
3.Meanwhile, take a medium bowl, put gravy mix, milk, lemon, juice, thyme and 1 cup water in it and blend.
4.Put the chicken in... - 40.779
Roast Turkey And Gravy
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Remove neck and giblets from inside turkey; discard fat from cavities.
Rinse turkey inside and out under cold running water; pat dry.
Brush turkey with butter and season, inside and out, with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
Place... - 39.971
Giblet Gravy With Wine
Combine first 7 ingredients with salt and pepper to taste in medium saucepan.
Partially cover and bring to simmer.
Stock should reduce to 1 1/2 cups and have intense flavor.
(Can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.) When roasted turkey has been transferred to... - 40.5715
Herb Roasted Turkey With Giblet Gravy
Position an oven rack on the second-lowest level in the oven.
Preheat the oven to 500°F.
Have ready a large roasting pan with a roasting rack, preferably, V-shaped, set in the pan.
Place the onion, garlic, 4 of the sage leaves, the 4 sprigs of thyme, and the... - 45.2078
Best Home Style Gravy
In a medium size saucepan melt the fat over medium heat.
Whisk in the flour, stirring vigorously to form a paste.
Gradually pour in the broth, whisking constantly, until the gravy thickens, boils, and no lumps remain.
Add the pan juices.
Reduce the heat to... - 28.8659
Guilt Free Turkey Gravy
In small bowl combine cornstarch and water.
In large saucepan over medium heat, bring Turkey Broth and pan juices to a boil.
Stir in cornstarch mixture and continue heating until gravy boils and thickens.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Turkey Broth: In... - 28.6883
Onion Mushroom Gravy
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix together turkey giblets (apart from liver), necks, bay leaf and water. Bring it to boil and add the soup mix.
2. Simmer for 40 minutes and add the livers. Simmer for additional 20 minutes longer or until giblets are... - 38.7248
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix together giblets, onion, celery tops, 1 teaspoon salt, bay leaf and 4 cups water.
2. Simmer for about 1 hour and 40 minutes. Then, add liver and simmer for additional 20 minutes or until meat is soft.
3. Sieve broth... - 45.4502
Pot Roast With Gravy
Cut beef roast in half; rub with 2 tablespoons vinegar.
Combine salt, garlic powder and pepper; rub over meat.
In a large skillet, brown roast in oil on all sides.
Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
Place garlic, bay leaves and onion on roast.
In a small bowl,... - 45.9333
Roast Turkey With Pan Gravy
Preheat oven to 450°F Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Prepare stuffing, if desired.
Stuff body and neck cavities loosely with stuffing, if desired.
Fold skin over openings and close with skewers.
Tie legs together with cotton string or tuck through... - 42.4937
Fatty Roast Pork Butt With Garlicky Gravy
1. Heat oven to 450°. Rub roast well with salt, pepper, and some of the oil. Pour remaining oil into a large roasting pan, and transfer the pork into that pan. Roast 30 minutes, and then lower the oven to 350°. Roast meat for another 90 minutes, turning it... - 32.8731
Peel, remove, and discard seedy pulp from a very large zucchini.
Cut in pieces and feed into vegetable juicer.
The pale green liquid that comes out (in profusion) can be used in many ways to add taste and nutrition in cooking â€” any place where water... - 24.655
Low Calorie Gravy
In small saucepan, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens slightly and comes to a boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes. - 34.3118
Barbecue Gravy For Beef
1. In a saucepan, stir in all the ingredients at medium heat and heat until thickened and clear
2. Turn down the heat and let it mellow for five minutes
3. Goes well with barbequed beef - 28.6125
Pork Chops In Applesauce Gravy
Brown loin pork chops on both sides in a well heated skillet without the addition of fat.
Arrange pork chops in a shallow 10" x 6" x 2" baking dish.
Cook minced garlic until tender in pork fat left in skillet.
Then add flour, salt, pepper, and meat sauce,... - 35.9677
Combine pheasant, onions, celery, bay leaf, cloves, thyme, salt and pepper in large saucepan with 4 cups of water.
Bring to boil.
Simmer 45 minutes, until pheasant is tender.
Stir in lemon juice.
Add... - 43.6565
Chicken In Orange Gravy
About 1 hour before serving: Blend together flour, salt, paprika and garlic salt; coat chicken.
In large skillet, in hot salad oil, saute chicken pieces until golden.
Meanwhile, drain mushrooms, reserving liquid; add mushrooms to chicken; sprinkle chicken... - 42.5535
Crisp Roasted Pork With Honey Mustard Gravy
1. Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9. Pat the pork all over with kitchen paper. Lightly rub all over with oil and sprinkle liberally with salt. Cook for 20 mins, turn down the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5, then cook for 30 mins per 500g (about 2 hrs). Remove... - 29.7518
Sauerbraten With Ginger Snap Gravy
Place beef in deep ceramic or glass bowl.
Add onions, peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaf.
Pour white vinegar, water, and cider vinegar over meat.
Chill, covered, 4 days.
Turn meat twice each day.
Remove meat from marinade; dry well with paper towels.
Strain... - 42.0445
Brandied Giblet Gravy For Turkey
Trim and discard all tough cartilage from gizzard.
Trim and discard fat from heart.
Cut gizzard, heart and liver into 3/4-inch dice.
Melt butter in small skillet over low heat.
Add shallot and cook until soft, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Increase... - 41.2935
Combine first 7 ingredients in a saucepan.
Cover plus 1/4 with the water.
Bring to the boil.
Remove scum, reduce heat, and simmer uncovered until the giblets are tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Strain and reserve stock and giblets.
Trim and chop the heart, liver,... - 44.0005
Perfect Roast Turkey With Pan Gravy
1. Remove turkey from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature (70°F or cooler) for 1 1/2 hours.
2. Heat oven to 400°F. Place turkey in a large roasting pan and insert orange quarters into cavity. Brush with melted butter and citrus marinade, and... - 32.8954
Stuffed Capsicums In Gravy
Heat ghee in a pan and fry cumin seeds.
When they turn brown, add corn; stir for a while; add milk and one cup water.
Cover and let corn cook on low fire till it is tender.
When corn is cooked, add rest of the ingredients for stuffing.
Remove... - 39.7677
Turkey With Madeira Gravy
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Rinse turkey and wipe the cavity dry.
Season the cavity with salt and pepper and stuff it with onion and thyme.
Fasten the neck skin to the back with a skewer.
Tuck the wings behind back and tie the legs together.
Place the... - 41.6223
Spice Baked Chicken With Gravy
1. Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish; then cut meat in one piece from bones.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a shallow baking pan; stir in seasonings.
3. Roll chicken in mixture to coat well, then arrange in a single layer in same pan. Bake in... - 28.3778
Gravy Browned Potatoes
Place the gravy fat and juice in a 10-cup (2.5 L) microwave-safe dish.
Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Add remaining ingredients and roll the potatoes in the mixture until they are well coated.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Stir well and microwave 4... - 34.4069
Turkey With Mushroom Sausage Stuffing And Tarragon Gravy
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Fill the cavity of the turkey with stuffing.
Rub the outside of the turkey with 3 tablespoons of the butter, the tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Pour 6 cups of broth into the bottom of the roasting pan.
Bake the turkey for about 4... - 37.7505
Pesto Garlic Oven Roasted Chicken & How To Make Gravy
Make it with or without veggies & choose your favorites, so it is exactly how you like it. This is the yummiest roast chicken recipe ever. Your whole dinner is in one pan - One Dish No Fuss Gourmet Entertaining! Part of our Rustic Italian Feast Menu. Simple... - 0
Fish Sauce Or Gravy
Fish Sauce Or Gravy has a Implausible taste.The Eggs and Lemon Juice gives the Fish Sauce Or Gravy Astonishing taste. - 31.3085
1. Collect the meat cooking juices from the joint and pour them into a large ovenproof measuring jug. Remove any fat.
2. Make up to 450 ml (3/4 pint) with beef stock. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes or until boiling.
3. Blend the cornflour with a little water... - 22.3104
Saute the mushrooms in the oil until lightly brown.
Add a small amount of cold water to the gravy powder and mix into a smooth paste in a cup.
Add the pint of water to the sauted mushrooms, and any extra oil or juices from your roasting pan.
Add the gravy... - 25.3359
Place meat on warm platter; keep warm while preparing gravy.
Pour drippings from pan into bowl, leaving brown particles in pan.
Return 2 tablespoons drippings to pan.
Blend in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from... - 35.8485
Canadian Bacon & Chicken With Gravy
1. Remove skin from chicken and cut away meat from bones in one piece. (Use a sharp thin-bladed knife, cutting close to bones, and meat will pull away easily; simmer bones in water for a broth for another day, if you wish.)
2. Place chicken, rounded side... - 26.1686
Dill Pot Roast With Carrot Gravy
The dill pot roast with carrot gravy is made with a chuck roast. Cooked over direct heat, the chucken roast is prepped with dill seed and grated carrots for the gravy. Thicken with flour, it is savory and can be served with rice or potatoes. - 36.7533
Saute the mushrooms quickly in the heated mixture of butter and oil.
When lightly browned stir in the flour and gradually add the milk; cook, stirring, until smooth and thick.
Stir in 2 or 3 tablespoons hot drippings from the roasting pan which have been... - 35.1948
Place meat on warm platter; keep warm while making gravy.
Pour drippings (fat and juices) into bowl, leaving brown particles in pan.
Let fat rise to top of drippings; skim off fat, reserving 1/4 cup.
Place the 1/4 cup reserved fat in pan.
Blend in 1/4 cup... - 26.8323
Pork Roast With Apple Gravy For Dinner
Tender, juicy pork roast when served with yummy apple gravy adds a new meaning to gourmet eating altogether. This recipe video briefs you on how to roast pork to perfection and then sizzle it up with sweet-tart apple gravy. Very, very delish! - 88.461
Unsalted Chicken Or Turkey Gravy
Unsalted Chicken Or Turkey Gravy is a marvelous item to prepare for family meals. Dish would not take much of your time but only 20 minutes. This dish is never going to fail as an Appetizer. Dish is tasty as well as a High Protein dish. This yummy yummy dish... - 45.1177
Heat the turkey juices in a pan.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2-3 mins.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Stir in the giblet stock and season.
Mix in the gravy browning and sherry.
Return the pan to the heat and cook for a further 2-3 mins and stir until... - 27.3452
Sausage And Gravy Breakfast
If you are wondering what to prepare for Sunday morning breakfast, this recipe video for sausage and gravy breakfast is just right for you. Take a look at this video that shares an outstanding breakfast recipe and pamper your family with this extraspecial... - 111.897
1. Tip the roasting pan enough to let drippings flow into one corner. As fat rises to top, pour off into a bowl, but leave juices and brown bits in pan.
2. Measure 1/4 cup fat back into pan; blend in flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
3.... - 21.9556
Beef Round In Sour Cream Gravy
Lay 2 slices salt pork in the bottom of a heavy kettle.
Add onions, carrot, and garlic, and saute lightly.
Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
Rub meat well with pepper and salt, and brown on all sides.
Reduce heat; stir in wine and sour cream, blending... - 43.6883
Lemon Brined Pork Roast With Gravy
Try out this Lemon Brined Pork Roast with Gravy next time when you plan to cook pork. This easy to make moist and tender roast evokes the sunny flavors of Greece. Get the directions from this video and it will definitely come out great. Happy Cooking! - 119.167
1. Put the giblets in a large ovenproof bowl with 450 ml (3/4 pint) water. If including the chicken livers, prick or halve them first so that they do not explode. Three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 30 minutes. Strain.
2 .Blend the... - 18.354
A good gravy is the basis of all excellent sunday roasts and in my opinion is the only correct accompaniment for Yorkshire Puddings. You can easily make it using the meat juices from roasted beef or chicken or other meats. Packet and instant gravies can't... - 108.612
Homemade Crock Pot Roast Turkey Breast And Flavorful Turkey Gravy
If you love slow-cooker recipes, you will lap up this one. In this video, Betty shows how to prepare crock pot roast turkey breast that she serves with a rich and delightful turkey gravy. So simple and sumptuous, this slow-cooker recipe is likely to be a hit... - 95.2395
Delicious Crock-pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef With Zesty Gravy
Some dishes are worth giving a shot and this is certainly one of them! In this video, Betty demonstrates a simple crock-pot recipe using eye of round roast beef and pairs it up with velvety, creamy, sumptuous, low-fat roast beef gravy. Tender beef served with... - 96.8781
Saute the mushrooms quickly in the heated mixture of butter and oil.
When lightly browned stir in the flour and gradually add the milk; cook, stirring, until smooth and thick.
Stir in hot drippings from the roasting pan which have been skimmed of top fat;... - 37.0018
Palak Paneer Gravy
Palak Paneer is very simple and easy to make recipe. Palak Paneer gets its taste from paneer mixed with garam masala and flavored with spices. Palak Paneer is loved by many vegetarian people worldwide. - 41.1697
Turkey Giblet Gravy
1. Combine giblets except liver, onion, celery tops, 1 teaspoon salt, bay leaf and 4 cups water in a large saucepan. Simmer for 1 hour and 40 minutes; add liver, simmer for 20 minutes longer or until meat is tender.
2. Strain the broth into a quart-size... - 35.3793
Citrus Chicken With Gravy
1. Combine flour, orange peel, paprika, and pepper. Reserve 1-2 tablespoons for gravy and coat chicken with remaining mixture.
2. Brown chicken in margarine over low heat.
3. Add water, cover, and simmer 30 minutes. Add more water if needed.
4. Remove chicken... - 37.1361
Gravy is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious gravy recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 32.2617
Cabbage In Capsicum Gravy
This Cabbage In Capsicum Gravy is my own favorite vegetable gravy, mainly for the reason it doubles up as a much tasty and healthy dish! Richly flavored using the greatest ever ingredient combination, I must say that vegetable gravy cannot come any better... - 37.0433
Baked Country Ham And Red Eye Gravy
1)Take a large pot, soak ham covered in vinegar and water for 24 hours.
2)To cook, preheat the oven to 325 degrees
3)Drain the ham, add fresh water to pot and soak for another 3 hours.
4)Once done, cool and then trim off any excess... - 37.3669
Herb Giblet Gravy
While the turkey is roasting, begin the gravy by first making a stock.
Put the giblets in a medium saucepan.
Add the thyme, parsley, bay leaf, and peppercorns, and then add water to cover.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and then turn the heat to... - 42.7467
Old Time Turkey With Giblet Gravy
1. Prepare Country Sausage and Corn Bread Stuffing and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for making Giblet Gravy. Rinse turkey inside and out with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper... - 35.1199
Southern Fried Steak With Gravy
Cut steaks in square pieces if possible.
Beat with edge of plate or meat mallet to break down tissues.
Salt and pepper; brown the steaks in the hot shortening and set aside while making gravy.
In the same fat, brown the onions, adding more shortening if... - 42.8327
1. Remove roasted meat or poultry from roasting pan, pour drippings into bowl.
2. Allow fat to rise to surface; skim off fat and reserve. Remaining drippings are meat juices which should be used as part of the liquid in gravy.
3. Measure fat into roasting... - 32.7798
Wine Glazed Baked Fresh Ham With Gravy
1. With a sharp knife, cut and remove the skin from the fresh ham. Trim the fat, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick layer. Cut 5 or 6 diagonal slashes, about 1/3 inch deep and 1 1/2 inches apart, over the fat layer.
2. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
3. Place... - 46.1724
Corn On Cob In Gravy
Remove husks from cobs and cut each cob into 1 inch pieces.
Add 1 1/2 cups water and cook the pieces in pressure cooker till corn is tender.
Combine green chilli paste, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder and 1/4 cup water.
Heat oil in a pan and fry... - 41.1222
Nilgiri Kofta In Tomato Onion Gravy
Nilgiri Koftas In Tomato Onion Ghavy has a fine taste. The lime juice and kismis gives the Nilgiri Koftas In Tomato Onion Ghavy a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 47.0406
Lamb Roast And Stuffing With Gravy
About 3 3/4 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Rub lamb with 5 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Place on rack in shallow open roasting pan; insert meat thermometer into center of meat; roast.
During last 1/2 hour, baste meat generously with... - 46.9681
Fried Chicken With Sour Cream Gravy
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
2. Mix sour cream, lemon juice, salt, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; place bread crumbs in a pie plate. Brush chicken pieces with sour cream mixture, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
3. Place in a... - 32.1255
Pork Chops In Onion Gravy
Pork chops smothered in onion gravy, is the perfect recipe for a healthy dinner. Very good for an occasional entry at home. And I think I will love it to be Serve over rice to make a regular meal. - 111.853
Fruited Lamb Balls In Dill Gravy
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Mix ground beef with pepper, salt, egg, onion, shape in balls, and dip in soy sauce.
3) In a pan, heat oil and lightly fry the meat balls until brown.
4) In a baking pan, arrange the meat balls in single... - 43.0158
Roast Pom With Cream Mushroom Gravy
Cut garlic into 1/8-inch slices; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Place roast, fat side up, on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cut 1/2-inch slits at 1-inch intervals in diagonal rows on top of roast; insert garlic slices deep into slits.
Brush lemon... - 41.2894
Glazed Ham With Stuffed Apples And Cider Cream Gravy
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cut off all the skin from the ham.
3. Place it in a roasting pan, and add the cider.
4. Cover the pan with foil, fitting it to the rim to prevent steam escaping.
5. Bake the ham for 30 minutes.
6. While it bakes, prepare glaze... - 41.4435
Thanksgiving Turkey With Gravy
1. Heat oven to 325°F. Remove giblets from turkey and reserve. Fill large turkey cavity with oranges or lemons, onion, and 7 of the parsley sprigs. Place on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan. Season turkey generously with salt and pepper. Add 1 cup of... - 41.043
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with water.
Heat pan juices over medium-high heat.
Add mixture to pan juices while stirring constantly to prevent lumps from forming.
Cook until smooth and thickened, about 3 minutes.
Add pepper and thyme.
Strain if a smooth... - 29.1498
Mexican Chicken In Orange Juice
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Melt the butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Saute the chicken in the butter until pieces are brown on all sides.
Stir in the almonds, raisins, pineapple, cinnamon, cloves and orange... - 44.152
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons pan drippings from pan.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add meat juice; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Stir in salt and pepper. - 25.4991
Old Fashioned Tomato Gravy
In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove to paper towels to drain; discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Cook onion in drippings until tender.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook and stir over low heat until mixture is golden brown.
Gradually add... - 37.0995
Easy Sherry Gravy
1.Take a jug and pour the juices from the tin into it.
2. In a pan, put the spicy butter and flour.
3. Heat the pan till the biscuit like smell starts coming from the flour.
4. Pour sherry into the pan and cook.
5. Stir the mixture and... - 39.0632
Beef And Gravy Stir Fry
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, place 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet or wok. Heat skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add half of beef and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Place on plate with any accumulated juices... - 36.5871
Grandma Vee's Meatballs And Gravy
1. Combine all meatball ingredients (first 10 ingredients) in large bowl. Mix well; form meatballs with your hands.
2. Heat olive oil in large gravy pot and add the sliced onions. Brown the meatballs on all sides; drain excess oil and lower heat. Sprinkle red... - 32.0251
As soon as chicken is roasted, remove it to a hot platter, and keep it hot.
Then pour the fat from the roasting pan into a small bowl, being careful to leave the brown juices in the pan.
Measure 3 tablesp of this fat into the roasting pan, and then stir in... - 30.7009
Juice Gravy Recipes By Category