- » Jiffy Bread
Jiffy Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jiffy bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jiffy bread recipes.
Jiffy Cinnamon Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3) Cut in the margarine until crumbly in nature.
4) Make a well in center.
5) Pour milk in well and stir to form soft dough, adding a... - 46.3974
Jiffy Raisin Loaf
Rinse raisins in hot water.
Combine with biscuit mix, sugar, cinnamon, and nuts.
Beat egg slightly.
Add to milk.
Stir into dry ingredients.
Pour batter into greased 8-1/2x4-1/4x2-1/2 inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
Cool on wire... - 44.6162
Jiffy Gingerbread has a fine taste. Jiffy Gingerbread gets its taste from raisins, milk flour flavored with ginger. Jiffy Gingerbread is cherished by many across the world. - 41.3349
Jiffy Beer Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf tin with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. Into a dry mixing bowl, sift the flour
4. Stir in the sugar.
5. Tip in beer into the dry... - 37.6964
You May Also Like!
Jiffy Pizza is a must try for Pizza lovers. The ham enhances the taste of Jiffy Pizza. Jiffy Pizza is an easy to make dish. - 38.3481
Cut luncheon meat into 8 slices; spread each slice of meat with mustard.
Toast bread on one side.
Place slice of meat on each untoasted side of bread; top with slice of cheese.
Combine remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Broil pizzas until cheese is... - 35.1591
Jaffles In A Jiffy
1. Lightly spread one side of bread with margarine.
2. Place filling of your choice on unspread side of one slice of bread, top with another slice and cook in a jaffle iron or sandwich maker for 2-3 minutes, or until golden. - 33.9025
Jiffy Cheese Fondue
This is a great recipe for a yummy Jiffy Cheese Fondue! I make this fondue for most of my parties as they have never let me down. Try this amazing Jiffy Cheese Fondue recipe! - 23.4378
Jiffy Veal Tonnato
There's nothing like this Jiffy Veal Tonnato if you want to make something really tasty for a meal in a short time, especially during summer ! These veal patties in tuna sauce are sure going to win you over ! Just try them and tell me if you agree with me !... - 47.2887
Jiffy Veal Tonnato
1. Combine the ground veal, carrots, 1/2 cup of the sour cream, onion, bread crumbs, salt, thyme and pepper in a large bowl; mix lightly until well blended. Shape into 8 equal-size patties about 3/4 inch thick.
2. Saute in vegetable oil, turning once, until... - 33.0964
Braided Bread Sticks
Braided Bread Sticks is an anytime munchy and is quite an easy bake. These Braided Bread Sticks require just a handful of ingredients and you can brew it in a jiffy. Give the yummy-n-crunchy Braided Bread Sticks a try. - 26.6107
Whole Wheat-corn Bread
This Whole Wheat-Corn Bread really goes well for any time of the day. You can cook up this Whole Wheat-Corn Bread in a jiffy. It is well worth your time! - 36.8665
Banana Nut Bread
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cream shortening and sugar.
Combine remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake about 55 minutes.
Cool on rack before slicing.
Enjoy! - 37.7385