- » Jicama Shrimp
Jicama Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jicama shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jicama shrimp recipes.
Shrimp And Jicama In Soy Sesame Sauce
1.In a small, dry frying pan toast the sesame seeds, stirring over high heat, until lightly golden, about 2 minutes.
2.Place in a dish and keep aside.
3.In a bowl, mix cornstarch, ginger, sea salt, dry mustard, soy sauce, and sherry.
4.In a saute pan... - 46.739
Citrus Marinated Grilled Shrimp With Jicama Leek Salad
Combine first 6 salad ingredients; set aside.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Marinate shrimp for 2 minutes.
Grill shrimp on hot grill until done.
Baste with marinade so marinade caramelizes on shrimp.
Place salad in center of dinner plate; arrange 3 shrimp per... - 34.1163
Shrimp & Jicama With Chile Vinegar
Mix 1/3 cup of the vinegar with jicama and 1/3 cup with shrimp; reserve remainder.
On 4 dinner plates, arrange tomatoes and tomatillos, overlapping slices slightly.
Mound jicama alongside tomato slices.
Place shrimp on top of jicama.
Spoon remaining vinegar... - 30.5388
You May Also Like!
Shrimp & Egg Ranchero Stacks
Prepare Ranchero Sauce.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Place 4 slices jicama or 4 half-slices bread on a board or plate.
Arrange 1/2 cup shredded lettuce on each slice.
Drizzle Ranchero Sauce over lettuce.
Overlap egg slices in a row the length of the jicama or... - 43.9027
Lemony Shrimp Tostadas
1. In a nonmetal bowl, mix shrimp, jicama, onions, lemon peel, lemon juice, and honey; season to taste with white pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to 3 hours.
2. Meanwhile, prepare Cherry Tomato Salsa and refrigerate. - 27.8089
Blackened Shrimp Salad
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle mixture evenly over shrimp; toss gently.
2. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; saute 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp are done. Remove... - 35.3428
Mexican Shrimp Baskets
Fill a small saucepan about 6 inches in diameter with enough oil to measure 2 inches in depth.
Heat the oil to 350Â°F on a deep fat frying thermometer or test with a cube of bread.
Working with 1 tortilla at a time, drop it into the hot oil.
Carefully push... - 43.1422
Vietnamese Spring Rolls With Shrimp
If you like to eat Vietnamese food, here is a simple to make recipe that can be enjoyed at home. In this video, chef Marie from Thriftycookingmom.com shows how she makes Vietnamese spring rolls with few ingredients. The best part of her videos is she gives... - 120.842
Garlic Chive Omelette
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Divide the onion, garlic, chives, jicama, and crabmeat into two equal portions.
2. Place a 7- to 8-inch nonstick omelet pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of the... - 27.6778
Vegetable Thai Bundles
1. In a food processor, measure the peanut butter, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, sugar, ginger, lemon grass, chili paste and lime zest. Process until smooth. Spoon mixture into a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a bowl combine shrimp, bean sprouts, carrot, jicama,... - 39.325
Making Mum's Poh Pia
For all Spring Roll lovers, this non-fried Malaysian style rolls is always an integral part of a typical Asian meal. Tofu and veggie rolled in paper thin pancake or crepe truly makes for a delish fare. Follow the recipe presented in the video and get rolling... - 100.698