- » Jicama Grapefruit
Jicama Grapefruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jicama grapefruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jicama grapefruit recipes.
Chicken Salad With Jicama And Grapefruit
1. With a sharp knife, peel the grapefruit, removing all the skin and white pith. Holding the grapefruit over a bowl to catch the juices, cut between the membranes to loosen the segments, and drop them into the bowl. Remove any seeds from the grapefruit... - 38.368
Avocado Jicama And Grapefruit Salad
1. Peel the avocado and cut it into wedges; Peel the grapefruit and cut the fruit into sections, reserving its juice
2. Peel a section of the jicama and slice into thin wedges; place the avocado, grapefruit and jicama pieces alternately on a round... - 37.1213
You May Also Like!
Citrus Jicama Salad
1. For dressing, in a blender container combine the orange juice, lemon juice, honey, and Dijon-style mustard. Cover and blend till smooth. With blender running, slowly add oil through hole in lid in a thin, steady stream. Continue blending till mixture is... - 36.2889
Jicama Fruit Salad
1) Take a small bowl and combine together all dressing ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
2) Take a medium bowl and combine together strawberries, pineapple and jicama.
3) Pour the dressing over fruit mixture and toss lightly.
4) Line 4 salad... - 42.0751
Grilled Swordfish Tacos With Citrus Salsa And Jicama Slaw
1)Combine together grated orange zest, grated lime zest and orange juice.
2)Coat fish with marinade and let marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
3)Toss red grapefruits, orange, limes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and olive oil, salt and... - 46.6903
Citrus Tossed Salad
1. In a jar, combine orange juice concentrate, vinegar, olive oil, water and pepper; cover and shake well. Chill for up to 1 week. Before using, let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes, then shake well.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine salad greens,... - 32.2661
Mix greens and jicama in large salad bowl; arrange onion rings on top.
Peel grapefruit and oranges, remove all white membrane from sections, and arrange sections atop onions along with tomatoes.
Cover; chill for 1 to 2 hours.
Meanwhile, make cumin dressing;... - 32.0564
Orange Chicken Salad
Reserve 3 tablespoons concentrate.
In skillet, bring remaining concentrate, 1 1/2 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil; add chicken.
Cover; simmer 10-12 minutes or until tender.
Cut chicken into 1/2-inch thick... - 43.8374