- » Jicama Cucumber
Jicama Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jicama cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jicama cucumber recipes.
Wegmans Pineapple, Jicama & Cucumber Salad
This light salad was quite easy to make and had great flavor. The Jicama had a nice crunch to it. The ingredients were simple but were a great combination. The hot pepper spread was a great addition. It is great for a different flavor from usual picnic salads. - 143.498
Jicama Cucumber Tabbouleh
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, bring broth to a boil. Add bulgur, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand until bulgur is tender to bite, about 10 minutes. Drain and reserve liquid.
2. Pour bulgur into a wide bowl and let cool to room temperature,... - 31.6698
Cucumber & Jicama Salsa
1. In a nonmetal bowl, mix cucumber, jicama, basil, onions, lemon juice, yogurt, and chile; season to taste with salt. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate the salsa for up to 6 hours.) - 24.7616
You May Also Like!
In large bowl combine jicama, cucumber, and orange.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and chili powder; toss to coat.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle lightly with salt; toss.
Sprinkle lightly with additional chili powder, if desired. - 29.1296
Looking for a nice nutrition packed salad idea? Then take a look at this jicama salad recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines a couple of vegetables together with jicama and makes a great tasting salad. Very healthy solution for those on a raw... - 90.8451
Marinated Jicama Salad
1. Pare jicama; cut lengthwise into 8 wedges; cut wedges crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices.
2. Cut cucumber lengthwise in half; scoop out and discard seeds. Cut halves crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices. ,
3. Combine jicama, cucumber and... - 34.3467
Jicama Salad is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare Jicama Salad wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 31.0264
Jicama Pico De Gallo
Combine jicama, green pepper, onion, and cucumber.
Mix together oil, vinegar, and oregano; pour over vegetables and mix lightly.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 26.4365
Low-calorie Spicy Jicama Crunchies With Hot Chili Flakes
Want to enjoy an rather unique and healthy salad with the mix of hot, sweet, and salty flavors? Jicama is sweet in flavor, its texture is wonderfully crunchy and when mixed with spices and seasonings , the ugly vegetable can transform into a swan! You will... - 117.576
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. - 29.4486
Pico De Gallo
1) Take jicama, green pepper, onion and cucumber in a bowl and mix them.
2) Add olive oil along with vinegar and oregano. Mix them well.
3) Pour the olive oil mixture over the vegetables and mix them.
4) Add salt and pepper.
5) Serve the... - 40.7195
Spiced Fruit Salad
1) In a serving dish, place the jicama, cucumbers, papaya, pineapple, kiwis, apple and mango. Lightly toss.
2) In a food processor, place peanuts to chop coarsely. Add the chile peppers, brown sugar and tamarind liquid and process to prepare a thick,... - 46.0326
1. In 1-quart saucepan over high heat, heat 2 inches water to boiling. Place tomato in boiling water; let stand 1 minute. Rinse tomato under running cold water; peel and dice. Finely chop - 24.2195