- » Jicama Cilantro
Jicama Cilantro Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jicama cilantro recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jicama cilantro recipes.
Avocado & Jicama Salsa With Cilantro & Lime
Avocado & Jicama Salsa With Cilantro & Lime is one of my favorite salsa recipes. These Avocado & Jicama Salsa With Cilantro & Lime received such rave reviews from all. Yummy! - 23.799
Jicama, Orange And Onion Salad
This Jicama, Orange And Onion Salad serves you right for any time of the day. I serve this Right for any time of the day for most of my parties and get together's. Do prepare it! - 27.0509
Corn, Jicama & Pineapple Salsa
Corn, Jicama & Pineapple Salsa is an easy to cook and tasty to eat salsa! I personally like this Corn, Jicama & Pineapple Salsa and this recipe sounds great. Do not miss out on any! - 26.7902
Citrus Salad With Jicama And Pomegranate
1. Segment orange, and slice pomegranate as shown in the video.
2. For dressing, in blender, add ancho chilli pepper, salt pepper mix, lime juice, and olive oil. Blend well.
3. In large mixing bowl, add orange segments, jicama, chives,... - 89.6419
Prawn And Jicama Salad
1) Apply some 1 tablespoon lemon juice on half avocado.
2) In a bowl, toss other jicama, avocado and prawns together and then place them in two salad plates.
3) Blend cilantro, avocado with lemon juice and yogurt in a food processor.
4) Add salsa,... - 39.2094
Shrimp & Jicama With Chile Vinegar
Mix 1/3 cup of the vinegar with jicama and 1/3 cup with shrimp; reserve remainder.
On 4 dinner plates, arrange tomatoes and tomatillos, overlapping slices slightly.
Mound jicama alongside tomato slices.
Place shrimp on top of jicama.
Spoon remaining vinegar... - 30.5388
Pram And Jicama Salad
Pram And Jicama Salad has a Breathtaking taste.The Yoghurt and Nutmeg gives the Pram And Jicama Salad Different taste. - 32.0666
Watermelon Jicama Salad
This Watermelon Jicama Salad is simply awesome ! Try this amazing Watermelon and Mexican turnip platter for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Watermelon Jicama Salad are welcome ! - 35.3212
Carrot & Jicama Slaw
This Carrot & Jicama Slaw tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned mixed vegetables with rice or pasta. Your suggestions for this Carrot & Jicama Slaw are welcome ! - 36.2514
Jicama With Oranges
Using a sharp knife, cut peel and all white membrane from oranges; thinly slice oranges crosswise.
Peel jicama and cut into 1/4-inch-thick julienne strips.
Line a shallow serving dish (or 4 individual salad plates) with mustard greens; arrange oranges and... - 28.4136
Black Bean & Jicama Salad
ln a bowl, combine beans, jicama, cheese, lime juice, cilantro, onion, honey, and red pepper flakes. Mix well. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.) - 30.3323
Citrus Marinated Grilled Shrimp With Jicama Leek Salad
Combine first 6 salad ingredients; set aside.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Marinate shrimp for 2 minutes.
Grill shrimp on hot grill until done.
Baste with marinade so marinade caramelizes on shrimp.
Place salad in center of dinner plate; arrange 3 shrimp per... - 34.1163
Crispy Tortilla And Jicama Salad
1) Arrange the tortillas in three stacks. Slice the stacks in two halves. Restack three stacks with the half sliced tortillas. Slice crosswise into 1/8-inch strips.
2) Combine all the sliced tortillas to make one tall stack.
3) In a deep... - 45.7809
Jicama And Orange Salad With Lime Dressing
1. For lime dressing, in a medium bowl combine sugar and dry mustard.
2. Stir oil, lime juice, honey, water and vinegar until well blended and then stir in cilantro.
3. Layer ingredients in order given.
4. Serve with lime dressing. - 42.3161
Shrimp And Jicama In Soy Sesame Sauce
1.In a small, dry frying pan toast the sesame seeds, stirring over high heat, until lightly golden, about 2 minutes.
2.Place in a dish and keep aside.
3.In a bowl, mix cornstarch, ginger, sea salt, dry mustard, soy sauce, and sherry.
4.In a saute pan... - 46.739
Tomatillo Jicama & Apple Salad
Core apples and cut each into 15 or 16 thin wedges.
Dip into lime juice to coat.
Peel jicama; cut in half, then cut into 30 or 32 thin wedges.
Remove and discard stems and husks from tomatillos; rinse tomatillos and pat dry, then cut to make 30 or 32 thin... - 32.0596
Raw Jicama With Delicious Dip
If you are a raw food addict, you should try freshly cut raw jicama with this delicious dip. This special dip is going to enhance the taste and flavor of raw jicama. You can also serve a party platter with various raw vegetables along with this dip on side.... - 101.994
Jicama Dipping Sauce
Combine the 6 dry ingredients in a bowl, add the chicken stock, and stir.
Add the lime juice, wine vinegar, and lemon juice, and stir again.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly blended. - 36.136
Grilled Swordfish Tacos With Citrus Salsa And Jicama Slaw
1)Combine together grated orange zest, grated lime zest and orange juice.
2)Coat fish with marinade and let marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
3)Toss red grapefruits, orange, limes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and olive oil, salt and... - 46.6903
Mango Jicama Salsa
Mix all ingredients together.
Cover and refrigerate until time to serve.
May be served as an appetizer with chips or as a side dish. - 31.0383
Spicy Jicama Salad
Learn how to make spicy Jicama fry with very few ingredients. Great side dish and an appetizer. - 0
Raw Jicama "rice" & Orange Spice
Do you crave rice or heavy starches? Or perhaps you just need more Spice in your life?!? If so, this is the recipe for YOU! Dance in your kitchen along with me as we make this low fat raw vegan recipe together! Say "bye bye!" to cravings and "hello!" to bliss... - 133.382
Jicama Burrito Bundles
Stack tortillas and wrap in foil.
Place packet in oven as it preheats to 400°.
Bake until tortillas are warm, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, stir oil, onion, pepper, jicama, and cumin over high heat until vegetables begin to... - 39.3239
Jicama And Chicken California Saute
1. Heat the sesame oil in a 12-inch skillet or in a wok over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and broccoli stems and cook, stirring continuously with tongs or a slotted spoon, until the broccoli begins to cook, 1 minute.
2. Add the jicama and cook,... - 33.6743
Chicken Sacos With Jicama Pasta
Chicken Sacos With Jicama Pasta is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Chicken Sacos With Jicama Pasta dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.0224
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 41.1658
Red & Yellow Pepper Salad
1. Set 4 of the yellow bell peppers upright, then cut off the top quarter of each. Remove and discard seeds from pepper shells; set shells aside. Cut out and discard stems from top pieces of peppers; then dice these pieces and transfer to a large non-metal... - 29.7539
Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos
Pampered Chef Recipe - Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos, Fun, fresh twist on the traditional taco, combining jicama, mango and a creamy cumin spice dressing for a unique flavor and only $2 per serving!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free... - 109.093
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and toss.
2. In a small bowl make dressing by combining the ingredients for it.
3. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well using two large salad... - 49.9144
South Of The Border Sauce
In a small bowl, combine tomato, bell pepper, radish, onion, chopped cilantro, and chiles.
Cover and let stand for up to 30 minutes.
To serve, spoon sauce over fish and garnish with cilantro sprigs.
Accompany with jicama and tortilla chips. - 32.9001
Roast Turkey Salad
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the pumpkin or sunflower seeds in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, toss together the lettuce, chile, jicama, turkey,... - 38.468
Black Bean Dip
Prepare Guacamole; set aside.
In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan, combine bacon, onion, and chili powder.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp (8 to 10 minutes).
Drain and discard fat.
In a large bowl, coarsely mash... - 42.5163
Pork Chili With Pintos
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle roast with pepper and paprika.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 43.2156
Lime & Chipotle Scallops
Rinse and drain scallops.
If scallops are large, cut them into quarters.
Heat oil in a medium-size frying pan over medium heat.
Add shallots and chiles; cook, stirring, until shallots are soft (about 3 minutes).
Stir in lime juice, vinegar, and... - 40.3206
Vietnamese Spring Rolls With Shrimp
If you like to eat Vietnamese food, here is a simple to make recipe that can be enjoyed at home. In this video, chef Marie from Thriftycookingmom.com shows how she makes Vietnamese spring rolls with few ingredients. The best part of her videos is she gives... - 120.842
Fragrant Fennel Salad
1. To prepare dressing, in small nonstick skillet, toast fennel seeds over medium heat, shaking skillet frequently, until seeds are golden, about 3 minutes. Transfer to large bowl. Stir in yogurt, cilantro, mint, lemon juice, cumin, and salt.
2. Add fennel... - 31.8235
South Of The Border Salad
1. For the dressing; Roast cumin seeds in a small dry skillet over medium heat, shaking pan constantly, until fragrant and toasted, 20 to 30 seconds. Transfer to a mortar and pestle or spice grinder and grind.
2. Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, and... - 35.8491
Combine bulgur and water in a large bowl; let stand 1 hour or until bulgur is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, and oil, stirring well.
Add to bulgur; toss well.
Add tomato and remaining ingredients; toss.
Cover and chill at least... - 38.3848
Christmas Cabbage Slaw
Christmas cabbage slaw is a mixed vegetable salad. Made with red and green cabbage, jicama, bell peppers and green onions, the christmas cabbage slaw is flavored with lime juice and added cilantro. Seasoned with pepper and salt, the chirstmas cabbage slaw is... - 41.3393
Corn Pancakes With Black Bean Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, in a large bowl, combine beans, jicama, cheese, lime juice, chopped cilantro, onion, honey, and red pepper flakes. Cover and set aside; stir occasionally.
2. To prepare pancakes, melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over low heat.... - 31.8235
Slack Bean Salsa & Crisp Vegetables
Drain beans, reserving 1 tablespoon of the liquid.
Place reserved liquid and half the beans in a medium-size bowl.
Add lime juice, then mash beans with a fork or potato masher until smooth.
Stir in remaining beans, chopped cilantro, onions, and... - 39.5824
Tropical Melon Salsa Salad
Combine the cantaloupe, jalapenos, bell peppers, onions, jicama and scallions in a large bowl and toss gently.
Place the lime juice, olive oil, rice vinegar, honey and salt in a jar with a lid and shake well to blend.
Pour over the fruit mixture and toss... - 38.9786
Vegetable Thai Bundles
1. In a food processor, measure the peanut butter, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, sugar, ginger, lemon grass, chili paste and lime zest. Process until smooth. Spoon mixture into a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a bowl combine shrimp, bean sprouts, carrot, jicama,... - 39.325
White Bean Dip With Fruit Salsa
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well.
Cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, and saute until tender.
Add beans and green chiles; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated,... - 38.0296
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 31.2099
Southwestern Wheat Berry Pilaf
Place wheat berries in a medium bowl; cover with water to 2 inches above wheat berries.
Cover and let stand 8 hours.
Place wheat berries in a medium saucepan; cover with water to 2 inches above wheat berries.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook,... - 36.8604
Black Bean Garden Salad
Combine the black beans, vegetables, and cilantro in a large salad bowl and mix well.
For the dressing, 'whisk together the ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss thoroughly.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before... - 37.996
Roasted Corn Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 475°.
2. Coat a foil-lined jelly roll pan with cooking spray. Place corn on pan in a single layer. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes; stir and bake an additional 2 minutes or until roasted. Remove from oven and cool.
3. Combine corn, tomato,... - 33.5139
Southwestern Chicken Bread Bowl
To Cook Chicken: Preheat coals or broiler.
Generously brush 1 side of chicken with jelly.
Grill, jelly side down, 3 to 4 inches from coals or broil as close to unit as possible for about 3 minutes.
Brush with jelly, turn, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until... - 43.7246
Black Bean Salsa With Crisp Vegetables
1. Drain beans, reserving 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the liquid. Place reserved liquid and half the beans in a medium-size bowl. Add lime juice, then mash beans with a fork or potato masher until smooth. Stir in remaining beans, chopped cilantro, onions, and... - 31.5869
Place bean sprouts in a colander.
Pour 1 quart boiling water over sprouts.
Rinse in cold water; drain and set aside.
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, and oil in a medium bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Add bean sprouts, jicama, green onions, cilanrto, and red... - 32.9116
1. Take a nonreactive saucepan, add vinegar, cilantro, garlic and fructose and bring the mixture to boil. Take off from heat, transfer to a glass or stainless steel bowl. Add onion, stir well and keep at room temperature for cooling.
2. Add cucumber,... - 40.2082
Southwestern Yogurt Cheese Spread
Mix all ingredients with Yogurt Cheese and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Serve at room temperature as a spread on jicama slices or on toasted tortilla pieces.
Thin with whey to desired consistency for use as a dip with chips. - 25.5494
Mexican Cobb Salad
Place 2 cups mixed salad greens on each of 4 individual plates.
Arrange 1/4 cup tomato, 1/4 cup onion, 1/4 cup jicama, 1/4 cup bell pepper, 1/4 cup corn, 1/4 cup avocado, and one-fourth of beans in individual rows over the salad greens on each plate.
Sprinkle... - 31.2596
Braised Pork With Vinegar
Arrange spareribs in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine carrots, jicama, garlic, and ginger.
Lift spareribs from baking pan and... - 42.1779
Monterey Chicken Salad
1) Place all the ingredients into refrigerator to chill down.
2) In a large bowl, combine beans, jicama, peas, pimiento, chicken and bananas. Mix together.
3) In a cup, stir in orange juice, oil, cilantro and green onion.
4) Pour this... - 42.9742
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 40.4997
Pumpkin Seed Quinoa Pilaf
Combine water and quinoa in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until quinoa is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Remove from heat, and fluff with a fork; set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium... - 34.4472
Mexican Chicken & Pasta Salad
Following package directions, cook macaroni in boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
In a large bowl, stir together oil, mayonnaise, chiles, pimentos, oregano, cumin seeds, chili powder, and... - 42.3781
Fire And Ice Salsa
1. In a small pan saute onion in oil; let cool.
2. Combine remaining ingredients, stir in sauteed onion, and refrigerate several hours to blend flavors. - 29.0905
Roasted Haba Nero-bell Pepper Salad
Roasted Haba Nero-Bell Pepper Salad is easier to make than it sounds. Many say I bring back memories with this WRoasted Haba Nero-Bell Pepper Salad recipe. Never miss it! - 40.8291
Red Corn Rubbed Chicken
To make the habanero-lirne molasses, combine all the ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook it over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring often to prevent burning.
Allow it to cool and strain it.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut... - 44.2138
A wonderful salsa that will tantilize the taste buds - 39.9941
Guacamole And Corn Salsa
In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse jalapeno and garlic until minced.
Add green onions, cilantro, and celery and pulse until chopped.
Add broth, lime juice, and avocado and pulse until coarsely chopped.
Add corn and pulse 2 or 3 times to... - 32.0805
Tomatillo Salsa Scallop Appetizers
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shallot, and saute 2 minutes or until tender.
Add scallops, and saute 2 minutes or... - 41.1572
Asian Slaw Salad With Smoked Duck Breast And Ginger Plum Chutney
For the chutney, toss ingredients together and let stand for at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight.
If you prefer, in a saucepan, briefly saute onion and ginger in peanut oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
When plums are just heated... - 39.4681
Spicy Southwestern Salad
1. In medium bowl combine first 4 ingredients; mix well. Line serving platter with lettuce leaves; top with squash mixture.
2. In blender combine remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Pour over salad. - 35.3606
Black Bean Dip
1. Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid and add both to a liquidizer or food processor jar.
2. Add spices and seasonings.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Remove into a serving bowl.
5. In a small nonstick skillet, add onion and garlic
6. On... - 46.3138
Pomegranate Yogurt Dip
So you’re having friends over this Sunday and everyone is expecting guacamole. Well, of course you don’t want to disappoint.
But for the white wine crowd, why not paté too? And Pomegranate Yogurt Dip? Not typical, I admit. Maybe because we live in... - 33.6011
South Sea Beef Salad
1) Chill the meat inside the freezer for 20 minutes or until very firm.
2) Cut the meat into paper-thin slices.
3) Stack these paper-thin beef slices and cut into matchstick-size pieces.
4) In a plate, place the meat and press plastic wrap... - 46.7599
Jasmine Rice Salad
Satiated with few nutrients, Jasmine Rice Salad serves perfect for those on a nutritious diet. Jasmine Rice Salad is a cheap, spicy and healthy salad which can be spotted on almost every cook€™s gamut and takes a top place on mine as well.
Experience the... - 41.3897