- » Jicama Carrot Salad
Jicama Carrot Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jicama carrot salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jicama carrot salad recipes.
Jicama And Carrot Salad
1. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients for salad, excluding Boston lettuce, and toss well.
2. In another bowl, add the dressing ingredients, and whisk thoroughly.
3. Pour dressing over tossed salad ingredients; toss thoroughly for even... - 40.8628
Tangy Carrot Jicama Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Add carrot, jicama, and currants; toss gently to coat.
Cover and chill at least 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
Serve with a slotted spoon. - 33.376
You May Also Like!
In a large bowl, stir together bulgur, boiling water, and bouillon granules; let stand until water is absorbed (about 1 hour).
Pour into a fine wire strainer and let drain.
Insert metal blade.
Chop the 2/3 cup mint leaves and parsley; set aside.
Following,... - 45.5676
In a large bowl, combine bulgur, boiling water, and bouillon granules; mix and let stand until water is absorbed (about 1 hour).
Place in a fine wire strainer to drain.
Meanwhile, prepare Mint Dressing and set aside.
Mix bulgur, jicama, onion, carrots,... - 41.5112
Warm Turkey Salad
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
Remove fruit from shells with knife.
Cut each quarter into 4 spears.
Arrange pineapple, green beans,... - 44.5494
Warm Turkey Salad
1. Twisting crown from pineapple cut it in half lengthwise.
2. Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
3. Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
4. Using knife remove fruit from shells.
5. Cut each quarter into 4... - 50.4228
Positive Power Salad
1. In a pan, toast sunflower seeds in a 325°F (160°C) oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms, cauliflower, jicama, carrots, squash, zucchini, sprouts, green onions, apples, raisins, almonds and... - 32.1088
Crispy Chinese Salad With Kiwi Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: Refrigerate radicchio, cabbage, romaine, and bean sprouts in a plastic bag or bowl.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger until minced, scraping sides of... - 37.8718
Beef And Apple Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the apple juice, salad oil, and red wine vinegar together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the dressing thoroughly.
3) In 4 dinner plates lined with the lettuce leaves, arrange the beef, carrots and... - 42.0885
Mix Vegetable Salad
Interesting salad for lunch?? Here is a great recipe video showing you how to make this. Made with a spicy peanut sauce, this is a great change from the otherwise regular salads. Healthy and nutritious, this is a great recipe to try out. - 118.808
Fresh Yam & Ginger Salad
Bring water to a boil in a 4 to 5-quart kettle over high heat.
Meanwhile, insert shredding disc and shred yams.
Add yams to boiling water; boil for 30 seconds, then drain well.
Mix with lemon juice and set aside.
Shred jicama; set aside.
With a knife, cut off... - 45.5822
Minted Ham Salad
1) Cut the cooked ham into 1/2-inch cubes.
2) in a bowl, mix the yogurt, milk, mustard, mint, and onion powder together, blend well.
3) Add the broccoli, carrot, and jicama, toss to coat thoroughly.
4) Then add the cubed ham and shredded... - 50.0366