- » Jicama Apple Salad
Jicama Apple Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jicama apple salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jicama apple salad recipes.
Asian Style Apple Jicama Coleslaw
I love the Asian flavors of this coleslaw. I must say that jicama and apple is a great combination and gives this slaw a wonderful crunchy texture. I made this slaw to serve with spicy asian style burgers and my family loved it. It’s a healthy salad with... - 93.69
Tomatillo Jicama & Apple Salad
Core apples and cut each into 15 or 16 thin wedges.
Dip into lime juice to coat.
Peel jicama; cut in half, then cut into 30 or 32 thin wedges.
Remove and discard stems and husks from tomatillos; rinse tomatillos and pat dry, then cut to make 30 or 32 thin... - 32.0596
You May Also Like!
Jicama And Carrot Salad
1. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients for salad, excluding Boston lettuce, and toss well.
2. In another bowl, add the dressing ingredients, and whisk thoroughly.
3. Pour dressing over tossed salad ingredients; toss thoroughly for even... - 40.8628
Beef And Apple Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the apple juice, salad oil, and red wine vinegar together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the dressing thoroughly.
3) In 4 dinner plates lined with the lettuce leaves, arrange the beef, carrots and... - 42.0885
Positive Power Salad
1. In a pan, toast sunflower seeds in a 325°F (160°C) oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms, cauliflower, jicama, carrots, squash, zucchini, sprouts, green onions, apples, raisins, almonds and... - 32.1088
Crispy Chinese Salad With Kiwi Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: Refrigerate radicchio, cabbage, romaine, and bean sprouts in a plastic bag or bowl.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger until minced, scraping sides of... - 37.8718
Pacific Rim Chicken Salad
1) In electric blender or a food processor bowl fitted with a steel blade, process the parsley until minced.
2) Then add and process the garlic until minced.
3) Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, vegetable oil, peanut butter, rice vinegar, apple... - 47.5296
Spiced Fruit Salad
1) In a serving dish, place the jicama, cucumbers, papaya, pineapple, kiwis, apple and mango. Lightly toss.
2) In a food processor, place peanuts to chop coarsely. Add the chile peppers, brown sugar and tamarind liquid and process to prepare a thick,... - 44.8687
Mexican Fruit & Vegetable Salad
Cut pineapple crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Cut jicama into 1/4-inch slices.
Cut carrots diagonally into 1/8-inch slices.
Cut cucumber diagonally into 3 pieces.
With an apple corer or slender knife, cut out seeds, if desired.
Then cut each cucumber... - 34.4287
Christmas Eve Salad
Remove crown of fresh pineapple.
Peel pineapple and remove eyes; quarter and remove core.
Cut pineapple into chunks.
Peel oranges; section over a bowl to catch juice.
Peel and slice bananas.
Core and slice apple.
Toss apple and banana with orange sections and... - 42.3906
Anti Aging Fruits And Vegetables Vegan Salad
Looking for a quick and healthy salad recipe that is also tasty and can be served anytime? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make a yummy vegan salad. Enjoy! - 102.49
Spicy Southwestern Salad
1. In medium bowl combine first 4 ingredients; mix well. Line serving platter with lettuce leaves; top with squash mixture.
2. In blender combine remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Pour over salad. - 35.3606