- » Jewish Roast
Jewish Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jewish roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jewish roast recipes.
Jewish Honey Roasted Pomegranate Chicken
This chicken dish, using pomegranates, honey, carrots, and apricots, is perfect for the Jewish Holiday Rosh Hashanah as it combines traditional New Year ingredients into a beautiful dish, served with hope for a sweet and fruitful New Year. - 50.4568
You don't really have to fly off to Ukraine to taste their classic blintzes. Here's a simple, sumptuous, authentic blintze recipe that you will find equally flavorful and nice. Stuffed with gooey cheese filling, these crepe like pancakes make great addition... - 81.1607
Place the brisket in the oven roasting bag in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Add water, salt, pepper, and vegetables.
Tie bag closed with string.
Puncture bag 2 or 3 times with tines of large fork.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for 1 hour.
Turn bag over and give dish... - 43.3415
Rosh Hashanah - Honey Mustard Chicken
Honey Mustard Chicken, a very traditional Jewish New Year dish. Rosh Hashanah is festivity of the Jews, and honey is considered to be good to be eaten during this time, as it eaten in hope of a sweet year up ahead. - 49.2586
Oven-roasted Vegetables With Rotini & Rosemary Pesto
Roasted vegetables with rotini and rosemary pesto is a delicious dish, which can be served on any occasion. It will surely satisfy even the heartiest appetite. It is quite simple to make. Just check out the recipe detail here. - 142.404
Holiday Classic Lemon And Rosemary Roast Chicken
The holiday season is here and it’s the time for the roasts to be put out on the table! This chicken roast will really get “under your skin!” The secret to this amazing roast chicken is the “compound butter” that chef John smears over the flesh and... - 99.0809
1) Combine the potatoes, fat, onion a teaspoon of salt and a ¼ teaspoon of pepper
2) Stuff the pullet with the potato mixture
3) Using a needle and thread sew the opening or alternatively fasten the opening with skewers
4) Season the pullet with... - 41.6819
Orange Honey Chicken With Cranberries & Apples
This Orange Honey glazed Chicken, baked with a flavorful mixture of cranberries, apples, potatoes and rosemary - is destined to be on a festive table especially Easter Sunday and Jewish holidays. Serve with rice, which can be topped with the chicken's extra... - 113.507
Sweet And Sour Pot Roast
1. Season the beef with salt and pepper.
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the ROKEACH Kosher Nyafat.
3. Fry the onions in it till brown and crisp. Remove to a plate using a slotted spoon.
4. Sear the meat on both sides to... - 43.0869
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.7731
1. Cook carrots, covered, in boiling salted water to cover, in a large skillet for 10 minutes; drain. Add the honey, sugar and vegetable oil.
2. Cook, uncovered, over low heat, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender and richly glazed, about 20... - 27.2101
Israeli Chicken With Kumquats
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Rub chicken parts with generous amounts of salt, and place in pot.
Combine orange juice, lemon juice and honey, and pour over the chicken.
Add the chilies.
Place covered pot in cold oven.
Set temperature... - 38.4467
Prunes And Beets
1. In a saucepan, take all the ingredients.
2. Cover and cook over a low flame for around 25 minutes or until prunes become tender.
3. Serve Prunes And Beets as an accompaniment to roast meat or poultry. - 29.0498
Apricot Glazed Carrots
Carrots, cooked al dente and glazed with apricot jam. I have used red bell peppers in the recipe. You may use a combination of peppers, as desired. This accompaniment goes well with a nice spicy Roast chicken as its sweet mellow flavours would gel well with a... - 42.1639
Mock Chopped Liver
Finely mince the roast beef (do not grind).
Heat enough oil in large skillet to generously coat the bottom.
Saute" onions until golden brown.
Add minced beef and a bit more oil.
Stir quickly over high heat until minced beef colors and becomes... - 36.9603
Baked Vegetable Noodle Kugel
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" baking dish with cooking spray.
Prepare the noodles according to package directions.
Drain and cool.
In a large bowl, combine the noodles, assorted vegetables, roasted peppers, broth, egg substitute, evaporated... - 37.2055
Cornish Hens Wilth Challah Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a bowl, mix the 1/4 cup of oil with the paprika, garlic powder and 2 teaspoons of salt; season with pepper. Place the hens in a large roasting pan and loosen the breast skin. Brush the seasoned oil over the hens and between the... - 29.4857
1. In a large bowl or basin, sift flour and salt
2. Make a pit in the center and add 2/3 of beaten eggs.
3. Mix quickly, adding more egg to bind the flour into a firm dough.
4. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead the dough with... - 43.6476
Wegmans Vanilla-orange Glazed Carrots
This side dish is healthy and it is "addicting". Even picky eaters will say "It's Great!". The creamy texture and the combination of the sweetness of the carrots and vanilla, the tang of the onions and orange juice, and the little kick from the cayenne is... - 144.215
Jewish Roast Recipes By Category