- » Jewish Pudding
Jewish Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jewish pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jewish pudding recipes.
1 Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2 In a pan, cook the rice in the salted water for about 15 minutes.
3 Drain well.
4 Add in the milk.
5 In a bowl, beat the eggs.
6 Add in the sugar, vanilla, raisins, butter and rice mixture,... - 47.299
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2 Lightly butter a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
3 Cut the bread into small cubes, making about 2 cups.
4 In a pan, scald the milk.
5 Add in the butter.
6 Carefully pour the mixture over the bread... - 44.8638
Noodle Apple Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a bowl and put sugar, eggs, cinnamon and salt in it. Beat to mix well.
3) Add raisins, apples, butter and noodles. Mix nicely.
4) Take a greased baking dish and turn the mixture into it.
5) Bake in the... - 42.0126
In 3-quart casserole, combine barley and 4 cups of the water.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 12 to 15 minutes or till boiling.
Remove from micro wave oven and let stand 2 hours.
In same casserole, combine barley, 5 cups water, and salt.
Cook, covered, at... - 41.1285
Noodle Cheese Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Prepare noodles in boiling water as per the package directions.
3.Strain and rinse under cold running water.
5.Whisk the yolks along with salt.
6.Put cheese, sugar and margarine and mix... - 41.1063
Jewish Fruit Kugel
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine apple, apricots, raisins, and water.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 3 minutes or till apple is cooked and raisins are plump.
In same casserole combine eggs, sugar, cooking oil, and cinnamon; beat well.
Add cooked... - 39.6979
Baked Honey Custard
1) In a bowl, beat eggs slightly and add honey, milk, salt and almond extract .Strain it.
2) Take custard cups and pour the mixture.
3) Take a pan and boil water enough to drown cups upto 2 inches.
4) Put the cups in the pan and bake at 350 degrees... - 36.7439
1. Heat oven to 350°. Butter a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Soak matzohs in water until soft, like cooked noodles. Drain off all excess water.
2. Combine softened matzohs with apples, raisins, sugar, oil, eggs, lemon zest, salt, and cinnamon; toss to coat.... - 29.792
Budino Di Ricotta
Budino Di Ricotta is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Budino Di Ricotta is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 22.7715
Jewish Pudding Recipes By Category