- » Jewish Pie
Jewish Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jewish pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jewish pie recipes.
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this apfelstrudel recipe. This dessert is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this apfelstrudel recipe. - 40.8433
You May Also Like!
1 In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2 Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, add in the shortening and mix until the consistency of coarse sand.
3 Sprinkle the mixture with ice water, tossing until the dough forms into a ball.
4 Place... - 36.2654
Pineapple Chiffon Pie
1 In a bowl, combine the cornstarch with a little pineapple juice, mixing until smooth.
2 In a saucepan, combine with the rest of the juice, 1/2 cup of the sugar and the salt.
3 Gradually cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick.
4 ... - 42.4591
Spareribs With Caraway Kraut
Season ribs with salt and pepper.
Combine kraut (including liquid) with remaining ingredients; place in Dutch oven.
Place ribs, meaty side up, atop kraut.
Bake, covered, in 350° oven 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours or until ribs are done, basting kraut with juices... - 32.5898
Mother's Day Pie
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Generously grease and flour a 9 inch pie plate.
In a medium bowl, mix together sugar, flour, and salt. Stir in melted butter or margarine and vanilla extract. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each... - 34.0294
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the margarine and flour, blend well.
3) In a bowl, mix the milk substitute and egg yolks.
4) Then stir into the flour mixture and blend well.
5) Sprinkle over the yeast over and... - 45.34
How To Make Betty's Rugelach (apricot And Raspberry Pastries)
How to make the Jewish holiday treat Rugelach (Traditional recipe is made with Apricot jam). Betty Bannerman Busciglio demonstrates how to make both the Apricot and Raspberry types. Perfect in her home as part of her extensive Christmas Cookie platters. - 0
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 (1/4, 1/4) warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in melted butter, oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the METAL BLADE or... - 46.9273
Prepare Blintzes as directed.
Omit Cheese Blintze Filling.
Fill each with 1 to 2 tablespoons canned cherry pie filling.
Fold in sides, and roll up.
Brown in butter or margarine.
Garnish with sour cream or whipped cream before serving. - 20.8005
Prepare Crepes except - brown only on one side.
Cool, keeping crepes covered to prevent them from drying out.
Blend cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, the sugar, lemon peel and vanilla.
Place about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture in center of browned... - 39.2983
1) Using a sharp knife, chop the feet finely
2) The pour boiling water, over them and scrap with the knife
3) In a saucepan, combine the feet, onion, 2 cloves of garlic, water, salt and pepper
4) Bring the mixture to a boil
5) Cover the pan with a lid... - 39.0476
Jewish Pie Recipes By Category