- » Jewish Noodle
Jewish Noodle Recipes
Jewish noodle is a special type of noodle prepared according to the Jewish religious regulations, which makes it a Kosher food. The noodles are known as Lokshen traditionally and the related recipes usually have it ... More »
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water according to package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, garlic, green onions, Worcestershire, hot pepper seasoning, and melted... - 40.7376
You May Also Like!
Jewish Bean, Vegetable, And Noodle Soup
1. Soak beans in water overnight or quickly soak them and drain the water.
2. Take a large soup kettle, and add stock and beans and boil it. Simmer after reducing heat, by keeping the kettle covered. Cook until the beans turn soft, but... - 44.1887
Cook noodles; drain.
Run water over them.
Dissolve cream cheese in noodles.
Add butter, sour cream, seasonings, and sugar.
Mix in eggs; sprinkle top with cornflake crumbs.
Dot with pats of butter.
Bake at 350°F in greased 8- or 9-inch-square pan 1 1/2 to 2... - 37.3983
This Blackberry Noodles recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to... - 35.865
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and beat eggs with brown sugar in it until fluffy.
3) Add noodles, nutmeg, almonds, raisins, melted butter or fat and lemon juice.
4) Take a well-greased baking dish or ring mold and turn the... - 45.174
Bundt Noodle Kugel
Spray a 12-cup Bundt pan with non-stick vegetable spray, then pour 1/4 cup melted butter into pan.
Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter in pan, then sprinkle chopped walnuts over brown sugar.
In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup melted butter,... - 39.1828
Noodle Kugel With Fruit
Boil and drain noodles.
Stir with other ingredients.
Place in well-greased, shallow, heavy casserole.
Bake at 350°F about 3/4 hour. - 33.1212
Spinach Noodle Kugel
Jamie and friends make an easy classic Kosher Spinach Noodle Kugel, the ultimate in Jewish food. - 114.44
Noodle Apple Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a bowl and put sugar, eggs, cinnamon and salt in it. Beat to mix well.
3) Add raisins, apples, butter and noodles. Mix nicely.
4) Take a greased baking dish and turn the mixture into it.
5) Bake in the... - 42.0126
Noodle Cheese Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Prepare noodles in boiling water as per the package directions.
3.Strain and rinse under cold running water.
5.Whisk the yolks along with salt.
6.Put cheese, sugar and margarine and mix... - 41.1063
Simple Noodle Kugel
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles until tender but firm, 5 to 7 minutes.
Drain and refresh with cold water.
In a small skillet, melt... - 40.3888
Jewish Noodle Recipes By Category