- » Jewish Meat
Jewish Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jewish meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jewish meat recipes.
Kosher Corn Beef Recipe By Aviglatt.com
If you're planning for a family treat then this dish should be a part of your menu. It is easy to make and the chef recommends it also. Your family will surely enjoy it. Watch the video for the short and easy recipe. - 112.64
Jewish Matzo Ball Soup
No Passover celebration is complete without a delicious matzo ball soup. The chef here showcases simple instructions to make basic matzo ball soup combined with chicken base and butter. This is definitely a delicious appetizer option for the holidays or even... - 85.7334
Classic Chopped Liver
Whether you need a scrumptious main dish, appetizing side dish or something healthy and tasty to snack on, chopped liver could make for an impressive addition to your array of delicious food. All you need is a bowl full of chicken liver, seasonings, onion and... - 79.9734
Fillet Of Snapper Rome
1) In a small saucepan mix 1/2 cup butter, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir over medium heat.
2) In a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan line fillets and broil for 10 to 15 minutes basting with lemon butter.
3) In 1/4 cup butter sauté crabmeat... - 47.6572
1) Take a bowl and put beans in it. Add water and cover. Soak overnight.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven and heat fat in it. Add onions and meat. Cook until brown.
4) Sprinkle with pepper, ginger and... - 45.9333
1) Soak the sweetbreads in cold water for about 20 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Take a saucepan and combine together vinegar, 3 cups water, 2 teaspoons salt and sweetbreads in it.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and cook... - 45.0611
Sweet And Sour Meat Balls
1) Mix together the ground beef with a teaspoon of salt and pepper
2) Using the hands shape the beef into 24 balls
3) In a bowl, mix together the egg, flour and remaining salt
4) Dip the balls into the batter and coat well.
5) In a skillet, heat the... - 44.5342
Liver On Crisp Potato Pancake
In a wide frying pan with a nonstick finish, cook bacon over medium-low heat until crisp; remove from pan, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Pour off and reserve drippings.
Peel potatoes and coarsely shred into a bowl of cold water; stir gently, then drain... - 43.5418
Meat Split Pea Soup
1) In a saucepan, add the water and peas
2) Bring the water to a boil and cook for an hour on a low flame
3) Add in the flank, bones, salt, pepper, carrots and the onions
4) Cover the saucepan with a lid and cook on a low heat for 2 hours till the... - 43.2126
1) Preheat the oven at 325˚ and bake the liver till done.
2) Saute onion and keep aside.
3) Make a fine paste of the cooked liver, onion, rye bread and eggs.
4) Add seasoning.
5) To make a pate along with this... - 43.1943
Calf's Liver With Onion Sauce
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine flour, pepper and salt in it.
2) Dip each slice of liver in the mixture.
3) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add liver and cook until brown on both sides. Remove and place on a platter.
4) Add onions in the remaining... - 42.9157
Sweet And Sour Calf's Liver With Spaetze!
1) Take a pan and melt fat in it. Add onions and cook until brown.
2) Add liver and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
3) Sprinkle pepper, paprika, salt and flour.
4) Stir in lemon juice, water and sugar. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring... - 42.6426
Calf's Brains Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, add the vinegar, water and salt
2) Bring the liquids to a boil
3) Add the brains and cook for 25 minutes
4) Drain the brain into a colander and allow to cool
5) Using a sharp knife, chop the brains, onion, oil, pepper and lemon... - 40.175
1) Take a Duct oven or heavy saucepan and brown meat in it over medium heat, turning constantly. Fat can be added if meat is lean.
2) Add onions and cook until brown.
3) Stir in water and salt.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for about 2 hours.
5) Add... - 40.1536
1.Mix meat mixture with onion, carrot, garlic, thyme, marjoram , oregano, eggs, and kelp.
2.Mix and make rolls with length of 2-3 inches and diameter equivalent to frankfurter.
3.Coat with wheatgerm, yeast and paprika by rolling over in each... - 38.6973
1) Take a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven and heat fat in it. Add meat and cook until brown.
2) Add onions and continue cooking until brown.
3) Add paprika, salt and pepper.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for about 1/2 hour.
5) Add tomato sauce and green... - 38.5157
Matzo Ball Soup
1. In a saucepan boil the chicken broth.
2. Add carrots and reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered and cook for about 10 minutes.
3. Drop chilled Matzo Ball dough with the help of a rounded tablespoon into the simmering broth, making about 8 balls.
4.... - 35.414
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together the beaten eggs, matzo meal, club soda, chicken fat, salt, and dash pepper; mix well to form a smooth mixture.
2. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or more.
3. Drop dough from a tablespoon to make 8 mounds atop... - 31.2844
Ribs And Kraut
For each serving: Cut off a 36-inch length of aluminum foil and fold it in half.
Just off-center of the foil, place 2 apple rings (1/2 inch thick); top with 1/2 cup sauerkraut, then with 2 sections (enough for a serving) of the loin back ribs.
Sprinkle with... - 22.569
Jewish Meat Recipes By Category