- » Jewish Liver
Jewish Liver Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jewish liver recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jewish liver recipes.
Classic Chopped Liver
Whether you need a scrumptious main dish, appetizing side dish or something healthy and tasty to snack on, chopped liver could make for an impressive addition to your array of delicious food. All you need is a bowl full of chicken liver, seasonings, onion and... - 79.9734
Liver On Crisp Potato Pancake
In a wide frying pan with a nonstick finish, cook bacon over medium-low heat until crisp; remove from pan, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Pour off and reserve drippings.
Peel potatoes and coarsely shred into a bowl of cold water; stir gently, then drain... - 43.5418
Place chicken livers on rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Broil 4 to 6 inches from heating element 5 minutes on each side or until done.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray,- place over medium heat until... - 43.3796
1) Preheat the oven at 325˚ and bake the liver till done.
2) Saute onion and keep aside.
3) Make a fine paste of the cooked liver, onion, rye bread and eggs.
4) Add seasoning.
5) To make a pate along with this... - 43.1943
Calf's Liver With Onion Sauce
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine flour, pepper and salt in it.
2) Dip each slice of liver in the mixture.
3) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add liver and cook until brown on both sides. Remove and place on a platter.
4) Add onions in the remaining... - 42.9157
Sweet And Sour Calf's Liver With Spaetze!
1) Take a pan and melt fat in it. Add onions and cook until brown.
2) Add liver and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
3) Sprinkle pepper, paprika, salt and flour.
4) Stir in lemon juice, water and sugar. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring... - 42.6426
1) In a large frying pan, pour in the fat and saute the onion till evenly browned
2) In a grinder, grind the liver and browned onions
3) Add in the salt, pepper, potato flour and the egg yolk
4) Fold in the stiffly beaten whites
5) Into a boiling soup... - 41.6681
Liver Pate Appetizer
Trim chicken livers and place in a bowl, cover with salted water and set aside for 1 hour, then drain well and pat dry.
Heat 1/2 cup butter in a pan, add chicken livers and cook 8-10 minutes, remove livers and place in a blender.
To pan juices add onion,... - 41.5253
Chopped Calf's Liver
1) Under running water, wash the liver
2) In a saucepan, add the onion and water and the chicken livers
3) Bring the mixture to a boil and lower the flame; cook for about 10 minutes
4) Drain off the liquid and remove and discard the... - 39.0781
1) In skillet, heat the oil
2) On a medium heat, fry the mushroom and onion till soft
3) Using a sharp knife, chop the onions and the mushrooms and eggs together till smooth
4) Add the salt and pepper and mix together
5) Place the chopped items in a... - 37.4415
Mock Chopped Liver
Finely mince the roast beef (do not grind).
Heat enough oil in large skillet to generously coat the bottom.
Saute" onions until golden brown.
Add minced beef and a bit more oil.
Stir quickly over high heat until minced beef colors and becomes... - 36.7562
Faux Chopped Liver
1) In a frying pan, melt the butter and saute the onions till browned
2) Combine the onions, eggs, sardines, walnuts, salt and pepper in a chopper or grinder
3) Chop the ingredients finely
4) Empty the ingredients into a bowl, cling wrap and place in... - 36.2687