- » Jewish Holiday
Jewish Holiday Recipes
Jewish Holiday foods are foods that are specifically cooked for Jewish festivals. They include a number of contemporary and traditional Kosher foods amongst others. A number of sweet and savory Jewish holiday recipes ... More »
Holiday Classic Lemon And Rosemary Roast Chicken
The holiday season is here and it’s the time for the roasts to be put out on the table! This chicken roast will really get “under your skin!” The secret to this amazing roast chicken is the “compound butter” that chef John smears over the flesh and... - 116.152
You May Also Like!
1) Take a skillet and heat fat or butter in it. Add onion and cook until light brown.
2) Add pepper and kasha. Stir fry for 1 minute.
3) Serve with dairy fish or meat. - 26.4102
My sister likes this Jewish Bread recipe. This Jewish Bread recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this bread. All the guests like this bread very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes... - 39.935
Jewish Honey Roasted Pomegranate Chicken
This chicken dish, using pomegranates, honey, carrots, and apricots, is perfect for the Jewish Holiday Rosh Hashanah as it combines traditional New Year ingredients into a beautiful dish, served with hope for a sweet and fruitful New Year. - 51.8724
Place the brisket in the oven roasting bag in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Add water, salt, pepper, and vegetables.
Tie bag closed with string.
Puncture bag 2 or 3 times with tines of large fork.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for 1 hour.
Turn bag over and give dish... - 41.823
Jewish Style French Toast
1. In a bowl, break eggs.
2. Add salt, cream and sugar. Beat it well.
3. Dip the bread in the mixture.
4. In a frying pan, melt butter.
5. Fry bread in butter till it browns on both sides.
6. Serve with jelly, syrup or... - 38.5391
Popularly known as the bread with a hole, bagel is quite a versatile bread. Originated by the jews, bagels are now a part of the global cuisine. Often stuffed with smoked salmon, makes it a fantastic bread to accompany the filling. Its chewy nature is surely... - 48.886
Jewish Coffee Cake
A moist sour cream coffee cake. This is a great recipe from an old friend. - 43.6718
Jewish Egg Braid
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in sugar, salt, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon oil and 1 1/4 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth... - 39.0196
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and beat eggs in it until thick.
3) Add potatoes, baking powder, potato flour, pepper, salt, butter or fat and onion.
4) Take a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish or casserole and turn the mixture... - 40.0908
Jewish Holiday Recipes By Category