- » Jewish Fruit Cake
Jewish Fruit Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jewish fruit cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jewish fruit cake recipes.
Jewish Coffee Cake
A moist sour cream coffee cake. This is a great recipe from an old friend. - 44.3386
Easter Bonnet Cake
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5 and grease and flour two 7-inch sandwich tins.
To make the Victoria Sandwich:
2. In a bowl, sieve self-raising flour or flour and baking powder together.
3. In another bowl, take fat and... - 47.0793
1. Preheat oven at 350° F.
2. In a bowl, take egg yolks. Beat it well.
3. Add sugar, beating it until it is thick and light in colour.
4. Sift flour, salt and baking powder into egg-yolk mixture. Beat it.
5. Add vanilla and egg... - 43.0685
Prepare pancakes ahead of serving time, using 2 or 3 tablespoons batter and a 6 or 7 inch pan.
Cook cakes, browning one side only.
Blend cheeses, sugar, vanilla, and lemon or orange rind.
Spoon an equal amount of filling across center of cooked side of... - 38.2153
Miniature Yule Logs
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease twelve 6-ounce aluminum fruit-juice cans and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl place together pineapple, orange peel, coconut, raisins, and nuts.
4) Stir in lightly flour, baking... - 47.5697
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and oil.
Stir in flour and blend well.
Let mixture stand about 30 minutes.
Heat a scant teaspoon butter in a 10-inch skillet.
Pour about 1/4 cup batter and tilt pan quickly to spread batter over bottom of pan.
Cook over medium-high... - 41.5945
1. Preheat oven at 400° F.
2. In a bowl, mix yeast with water to soften it.
3. Scald milk.
4. Add butter, sugar and salt. Keep it aside till it is lukewarm.
5. Add yeast, eggs and flour.
6. Knead to make smooth dough.
7. Grease a bowl... - 43.9225
Jewish Fruit Cake Recipes By Category