- » Jewish Cinnamon Cake
Jewish Cinnamon Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jewish cinnamon cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jewish cinnamon cake recipes.
Kosher Cinnamon Walnut Babka
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For crumb topping, in a bowl, add flour, sugar, and a stick of margarine. Beat to incorporate ingredients. Set aside.
3. For walnut filling, in a mixing bowl combine ground walnut, brown sugar,... - 119.151
You May Also Like!
Jewish Coffee Cake
A moist sour cream coffee cake. This is a great recipe from an old friend. - 43.6718
Jewish Crumb Cake
Cream together first 4 ingredients.
Add 4 eggs, one at a time, at high speed.
Add 1 pint sour cream at low speed.
Sift together next 2 ingredients and mix with first mixture.
Mix sugar, cinnamon, nuts and coconut together in separate bowl.
Grease and flour 2... - 41.9986
Jewish Apple Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray,-dust with 2 teaspoons flour. Set prepared pan aside.
3. Beat granulated sugar and next 8 ingredients (granulated sugar through eggs) with a mixer at medium speed until blended. Lightly... - 32.7123
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well-blended.
Combine flour and next 7 ingredients; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until well-blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly... - 41.9486
Rosh Hashanah Honey Cake
This heavenly, rich and velvety chocolate honey cake is a perfect ending to a Rosh Hashanah dinner as the honey used in it symbolizes hope for a sweet year ahead. This Bundt honey cake is glazed with chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt making it perfect for... - 52.876
Apple Crown Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2. With an apple peeler, peel, core, and slice apples. Cut the slices into half, and place it in a large bowl.
3. Pour honey and cinnamon. Gently mix them together.
4. Count out 14 half apple slices for decoration,... - 134.503
Yeasted Raspberry Coffee Cake
Using my extra rich Yeasted Sweet Dough recipe, I show you a trick I learned while baking for the Washington State Jewish Historical Society's Cookbook launch. A circle of dough is rolled into a jam-raisin-cinnamon-sugar bliss-filled crescent. Yum! - 118.213
1. Preheat oven at 400° F.
2. In a bowl, sift flour, salt, baking powder and 3 tablespoons sugar.
3. Add half the quantity of butter.
4. Beat the egg and milk together.
5. Add it to the sifted flour mixture and knead into dough.
6.... - 47.5894
Honey Nut Cake
1. Preheat oven at 325° F.
2. In a bowl, take flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Sift it together. Feel free to add or subtract spices as per your taste.
3. In another bowl, break eggs.
4.... - 47.7495