- » Jewish Cheese
Jewish Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jewish cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jewish cheese recipes.
Here is a nice filling for sweet crepe batter. The cheese will melt in the oven and the combination of the fresh berries will be a very pleasant experience! - 136.278
Passover Seared Beef Tenderloin With Cheese Topping And El Vocho
This is a video which will definitely give you ideas for some food and drink preparation for the Passover. The curious cook prepares Passover Seared Beef Tenderloin with Cheese Topping and El Vocho to mark the occasion. Watch the video for the recipe. - 127.891
You don't really have to fly off to Ukraine to taste their classic blintzes. Here's a simple, sumptuous, authentic blintze recipe that you will find equally flavorful and nice. Stuffed with gooey cheese filling, these crepe like pancakes make great addition... - 80.8901
1) Preheate the oven to 425° F.
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and salad oil together.
3) Stir the flour into the egg mixture, until thoroughly blended.
4) In large iron skillet, heat about 1 teaspoon butter, pour in 1/4 cup of... - 48.9872
Israeli Cheese Blintzes
Mix flour or matzo meal and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Combine milk and 2 eggs; gradually add to flour, beating till smooth.
Pour about 2 tablespoons batter into hot, lightly greased 6-inch skillet; quickly swirl pan to spread batter evenly.
Cook over medium heat... - 46.9142
Cottage Cheese Soup
1) In a skillet, dab in the butter and saute the onion, celery and green pepper for about 15 minutes
2) Tip in the salt, pepper, paprika, water and milk
3) Cover the skillet, with a lid and cook on a low flame for an hour
4) Ladle the soup... - 44.9519
Jewish Coffee Cake
A moist sour cream coffee cake. This is a great recipe from an old friend. - 44.3386
Jewish Baked Cheesecake
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Mix together the melted butter and biscuit crumbs, and press into the bottom of an 18 cm (7 inch) spring form tin. Chill.
Mix the filling ingredients together, stirring well, and pour over the biscuit base.
Bake on the second... - 43.8933
Cheese Knaidlach Passover
1) Pass the cheese through a food mill
2) Mix together the matzo meal, egg yolks, salt and the butter
3) Add in the sugar if serving the knaidlach as dessert or avoid if serving in a dairy soup
4) Fold the egg whites to the matzo mixture and place in... - 42.0856
Noodle Cheese Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Prepare noodles in boiling water as per the package directions.
3.Strain and rinse under cold running water.
5.Whisk the yolks along with salt.
6.Put cheese, sugar and margarine and mix... - 41.2218
1. In a bowl, take egg yolks, salt and sugar. Beat it well.
2. Add cottage cheese, flour and egg whites. Mix well.
3. In a skillet, take butter. Melt it so that it covers the bottom of the skillet with 1/3 inch thickness.
4. Spread the batter into it... - 41.0793
Hadassah Cheese Souffle
The day before: Melt cheese spread, Cheddar cheese and margarine in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk.
Add bread to egg mixture, then add melted cheese mixture.
Stir to mix thoroughly.
Add salt, baking powder... - 40.7431
Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy kugel recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this jewish dessert that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. So try this kugel recipe to make your friends and... - 37.6969
1. Preheat oven to 300 F. Spray 13-by-9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. To prepare batter, in large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, mix flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, salt, eggs, margarine, and milk until just... - 37.3138
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add noodles; toss gently to coat.
Spoon mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle crushed cornflakes over noodle mixture; cover and bake for 30... - 36.991
Mother's Day Pie
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Generously grease and flour a 9 inch pie plate.
In a medium bowl, mix together sugar, flour, and salt. Stir in melted butter or margarine and vanilla extract. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each... - 34.0294
Cheese Latkes Pancakes
In bowl combine all ingredients except Blueberry Topping.
Using a tablespoon, drop mixture by the spoonful onto a preheated nonstick skillet.
Brown lightly; turn with a spatula to brown other side.
Serve warm with Blueberry Topping. - 30.3413
Budino Di Ricotta
Budino Di Ricotta is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Budino Di Ricotta is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 25.2016
Jewish Cheese Recipes By Category