- » Jewish Beef
Jewish Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jewish beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jewish beef recipes.
Passover Seared Beef Tenderloin With Cheese Topping And El Vocho
This is a video which will definitely give you ideas for some food and drink preparation for the Passover. The curious cook prepares Passover Seared Beef Tenderloin with Cheese Topping and El Vocho to mark the occasion. Watch the video for the recipe. - 127.891
Kosher Corn Beef Recipe By Aviglatt.com
If you're planning for a family treat then this dish should be a part of your menu. It is easy to make and the chef recommends it also. Your family will surely enjoy it. Watch the video for the short and easy recipe. - 112.64
1) Take a bowl and put beans in it. Add water and cover. Soak overnight.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven and heat fat in it. Add onions and meat. Cook until brown.
4) Sprinkle with pepper, ginger and... - 45.9333
Quick Kasha Cholent
1) Take a bowl and place beans in it. Add water and soak for about 12 hours or more.
2) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add meat and cook until brown.
3) Add pepper, salt, garlic powder, paprika, beans and water.
4) Cover loosely and... - 45.8892
Cholent With Knaidel
1) Take a bowl and place beans in it. Add water and soak overnight.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine together sugar, eggs, remaining salt and remaining fat in it. Beat the mixture nicely together.
4) Stir in... - 45.5426
Barley Bean Soup
1) In a bowl of water, soak the beans overnight, with a lid on
2) Drain the water and keep the beans aside
3) In a pot, add the meat and the water and cook for about 45 minutes
4) Add in the barley, onions and the beans
5) On a low... - 45.052
Sweet And Sour Meat Balls
1) Mix together the ground beef with a teaspoon of salt and pepper
2) Using the hands shape the beef into 24 balls
3) In a bowl, mix together the egg, flour and remaining salt
4) Dip the balls into the batter and coat well.
5) In a skillet, heat the... - 44.5342
Sweet And Sour Pot Roast
1. Season the beef with salt and pepper.
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the ROKEACH Kosher Nyafat.
3. Fry the onions in it till brown and crisp. Remove to a plate using a slotted spoon.
4. Sear the meat on both sides to... - 44.5295
1. In a large bowl or basin, sift flour and salt
2. Make a pit in the center and add 2/3 of beaten eggs.
3. Mix quickly, adding more egg to bind the flour into a firm dough.
4. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead the dough with... - 43.4341
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and combine together fat, 1 teaspoon salt and flour in it. Beat nicely.
3) Shape the mixture into a flat mound and place in the center of a baking Dish or Dutch oven.
4) Place meat on one side... - 43.4052
Meat Split Pea Soup
1) In a saucepan, add the water and peas
2) Bring the water to a boil and cook for an hour on a low flame
3) Add in the flank, bones, salt, pepper, carrots and the onions
4) Cover the saucepan with a lid and cook on a low heat for 2 hours till the... - 43.2126
Barbecued Ribs Of Beef
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a Dutch oven or heated casserole and cook the ribs in it until brown. Pour off fat.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine all other ingredients in it.
4) Add the mixture to the ribs.
5) Cover and bake for... - 42.6977
Lentil And Rice Stew
1) Wash and soak lentils in cold water for about 2 hours.
2) Take a skillet and melt fat in it. Add beef and cook until brown.
3) Drain the lentils and add to the skillet.
4) Add pepper, salt and boiling water.
5) Cook over low heat for... - 42.5666
1) In a saucepan, heat the fat
2) Fry the flank till browned evenly
3) Tip in the bones, sauerkraut, water, salt and pepper and bring to a boil
4) Lower the heat and simmer for about 2 hours
5) Add in the potatoes and cook for 20 minutes... - 42.1721
In 2-quart casserole, combine beef, chicken fat, water, sweet potato, onion, honey, salt, cinnamon, and cloves.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 50 minutes.
Stir in prunes and apricots.
Cook,... - 41.1693
Wurst Mit Kraut
In oblong baking dish, combine butter and onion.
Heat at high3 to 3 1/2 minutes; stir in apples.
Heat at high3 to 4 1/2 minutes.
Stir in sauerkraut, broth, caraway and pepper.
Score knockwurst diagonally and arrange on sauerkraut mixture.
Heat at high8 to 9... - 40.4869
Romany Beef Ghivetch
This Romany Beef Ghivetch is one of my favorite inclusions from the Jewish cuisine. This easily prepared dish will titillate your taste buds too ! Just try out this romany Beef Ghivetch and tell me if you agree with me ! - 39.7842
1) Take a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven and heat fat in it. Add meat and cook until brown.
2) Add onions and continue cooking until brown.
3) Add paprika, salt and pepper.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for about 1/2 hour.
5) Add tomato sauce and green... - 38.5157
Savory Kraut N Wieners
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, celery and onion.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes, stirring after butter melts.
Stir in sugar, bouillon, ginger and cornstarch.
Add pimiento, vinegar, water and sauerkraut; mix well.
Cook covered, 5 minutes, stirring... - 37.8671
Mock Chopped Liver
Finely mince the roast beef (do not grind).
Heat enough oil in large skillet to generously coat the bottom.
Saute" onions until golden brown.
Add minced beef and a bit more oil.
Stir quickly over high heat until minced beef colors and becomes... - 36.7562
Quick Kasha Varnishkes
In a small saucepan bring bouillon to a boil.
Add kasha; reduce heat.
Cook until all liquid is absorbed.
In a small saucepan brown mushrooms and onion.
Add kasha mixture and macaroni.
Reheat, adding 1 or 2 tablespoons water, if necessary.
Remove from... - 36.5385
Smoked Beef Brisket
My friends like this smoked beef brisket recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this dish is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish... - 36.2631
Jewish Beef Recipes By Category