- » Jewish Baked Salmon
Jewish Baked Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jewish baked salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jewish baked salmon recipes.
1) In a baking dish, melt some butter
2) Arrange the salmon in the baking dish sprinkled with some salt and pepper
3) Layer in the onion slices and a bay leaf
4) Bake in the oven at 375 F for 15 minutes
5) Baste the fish once every 10 minutes
6) Pour... - 38.324
You May Also Like!
Popularly known as the bread with a hole, bagel is quite a versatile bread. Originated by the jews, bagels are now a part of the global cuisine. Often stuffed with smoked salmon, makes it a fantastic bread to accompany the filling. Its chewy nature is surely... - 48.8535
Smoked Salmon On Apple Potato Pancake With Dill Creme Fraiche
In a stainless steel bowl mix together all of the creme fraiche ingredients.
Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and let the mixture sit at room temperature for 48 hours.
Then refrigerate for 24 hours until firm.
In a food processor coarsely chop the... - 41.6359
Sweet And Sour Fish
1) In a saucepan, mix the onion, lemon slices, brown sugar, raisins, bay leaf, fish, salt and water
2) Cover with the lid and cook the stock on a low heat for 25 minutes
3) Place the fish on to a platter
4) Add in the gingersnaps, vinegar and the... - 42.3284