- » Jewish Apple Cake
Jewish Apple Cake Recipes
Jewish apple cake is an incredibly delicious cake that is filled with cinnamon dusted apple slices, which tend to keep the cake moist for days together. The cake is also topped with these cinnamon dusted apple slices ... More »
Jewish Apple Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray,-dust with 2 teaspoons flour. Set prepared pan aside.
3. Beat granulated sugar and next 8 ingredients (granulated sugar through eggs) with a mixer at medium speed until blended. Lightly... - 35.0916
You May Also Like!
Homemade Apple Cake With Honey Topping
This fragrant, moist cake combines both honey and apples, making it a fitting treat for Jewish holidays. Good to the last crumb, this super-moist Bundt cake tumbles out of the pan perfectly fluted and party-ready. Bake it ahead or serve warm from the oven... - 96.4992
1. Preheat oven at 400° F.
2. In a bowl, sift flour, salt, baking powder and 3 tablespoons sugar.
3. Add half the quantity of butter.
4. Beat the egg and milk together.
5. Add it to the sifted flour mixture and knead into dough.
6.... - 48.289
Apple Crown Cake
Fresh apples and honey layered into a moist white cake. It isn't Rosh Hashana without this glorious crown cake! - 132.883
Apple Charlotte Passover
1. Preheat oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, take egg yolks, sugar and salt. Beat it till it turns thick and lemon in colour.
3. Add apples, matzo meal, lemon rind and slivovitz.
4. Add egg whites.
5. Grease an 8-inch spring form. Pour... - 45.4172
A famous pastry of Jewish origin,Hamantashen is a delicious sweet categorized by its three triangle-forming corners. Normally prepared on Purim, these are prepared with a variety of fillings. Try out this version of Hamantashen, prepared with apple butter... - 43.5713
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk eggs slightly, put margarine, sugar and orange rind to it and blend until frothy.
3. Add flour and mix.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 1 ½ hours.
5. Once firm, make the dough into 4 parts.
6.... - 40.1592
Jewish Apple Cake Recipes By Category