- » Jewish Apple
Jewish Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jewish apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jewish apple recipes.
Jewish Apple Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray,-dust with 2 teaspoons flour. Set prepared pan aside.
3. Beat granulated sugar and next 8 ingredients (granulated sugar through eggs) with a mixer at medium speed until blended. Lightly... - 35.0916
You May Also Like!
Pomegranate And Apple Salad
Serve this fresh and light Pomegranate Apple Salad. It complements the spirit of the holiday by using the two fruits upon which blessings have been made. - 31.5825
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this apfelstrudel recipe. This dessert is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this apfelstrudel recipe. - 40.8433
Apple Cinnamon Charoset - Healthy Holiday
Apple Cinnamon Charoset is a traditional Passover dish that can also be served for Hanukkah or put into your child's school lunch any time of the year! Here I show how simple it is to make this four ingredient treat! - 0
Jewish Fruit Kugel
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well.
In a large bowl combine eggs, sugar, cooking oil, and cinnamon; beat well.
Stir in apples, apricots, and raisins.
Toss fruit mixture with drained noodles.
Turn into a greased 1-quart casserole.
Cover;... - 34.2039
Jewish Fruit Kugel
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine apple, apricots, raisins, and water.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 3 minutes or till apple is cooked and raisins are plump.
In same casserole combine eggs, sugar, cooking oil, and cinnamon; beat well.
Add cooked... - 41.1424
Mix lemon juice with shredded apples, set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 41.8812
Homemade Apple Cake With Honey Topping
This fragrant, moist cake combines both honey and apples, making it a fitting treat for Jewish holidays. Good to the last crumb, this super-moist Bundt cake tumbles out of the pan perfectly fluted and party-ready. Bake it ahead or serve warm from the oven... - 96.4992
1) Peel and core apples.
2) Soak raisins in hot water. And leave aside.
3) In a saucepan, mix together honey, sugar, cinnamon and food coloring. Boil for about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the apples and cook until tender.
5) Place the apples on a platter... - 38.2079
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and sift flour along with salt in it.
3) Take another bowl and beat egg along with milk in it. Add the mixture to the flour and beat until smooth.
4) Add the apples and mix.
5) Take a 9 inch... - 44.503
Jewish Apple Recipes By Category