- » Jerusalem Artichoke
Jerusalem Artichoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jerusalem artichoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jerusalem artichoke recipes.
Wild Duck And Jerusalem Artichokes
Wild Duck And Jerusalem Artichokes has an outstanding taste. Wild Duck And Jerusalem Artichokes gets its taste from ducks cooked with artichokes and flavored with spices. Wild Duck And Jerusalem Artichokes is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 41.3034
1 Wash the artichokes thoroughly.
2 Peel them.
3 In a pot add water and bring to a boil.
4 Add in the okra.
5 Boil until the soft but not mushy.
6 Drain well.
7 In a bowl, add the artichokes with butter, and salt and pepper to taste.
8 ... - 35.8181
Mashed Jerusalem Artichokes
Prepare and cook as in Boiled Jerusalem Artichokes.
Drain well and shake the pan over a low heat to dry the artichokes slightly.
Mash with a fork or potato-masher or rub through a nylon sieve.
Heat the butter or margarine in the pan and beat in the... - 34.342
Hashed Brown Jerusalem Artichokes
1) Slice the artichokes thinly after peeling them.
2) Take a large skillet and melt butter in it over moderate heat.
3) Add the sliced artichokes to this and fry for 5-7 minutes, tossing occasionally till they become soft and lightly brown... - 31.4464
Pickled Jerusalem Artichokes
Peel artichokes and cook whole in boiling, salted water until tender.
Start testing with a toothpick after about 15 minutes.
Do not overcook.
Combine all remaining ingredients and cook to a boil.
Pour over artichokes and let stand at least 8... - 27.8044
These jerusalem artichokes are cooked with fresh artichokes. Flavored with butter and lemon juice for taste, the atichokes are seasoned and can be served with meats or on the sides with meals of choice. - 27.4002
1. Peel the artichokes and place immediately in a bowl of cold water with lemon juice added to prevent browning.
2. Drain and put the artichokes and boiling salted water to cover in a saucepan. Cover and boil until tender, about 20 minutes.
3. Drain the... - 27.2786
You will find the Jerusalem Artichokes a rare treat! Prepare the Jerusalem Artichokes with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 26.937
Wash and scrape artichokes, and cook in boiling water, covered, until just tender.
Do not cook bjeyond this point, or artichokes will become tough again; test with toothpick after 15 minutes.
Melt butter or margarine, combine with remaining... - 26.3816
The Jerusalem artichoke also known as sunroot or sunchoke or earth apple or topinambur is full of flavor and has health benefits. Check out the two-ingredient recipe and serve your family a healthy side dish. Jerusalem artichoke with a very long list of... - 23.7845
1. Scrub the artichokes, cover with boiling water and simmer 20 to 30 minutes, or until tender.
2. Drain, pull off skins.
3. Dress with melted butter, margarine, cream or White Sauce; season with salt and pepper. - 23.0544
Jerusalem Artichoke Recipes By Category
Jerusalem Artichoke Dish: