- » Jerky Soy Sauce
Jerky Soy Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jerky soy sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jerky soy sauce recipes.
Cut beef into strips 1/2-inch thick.
Combine marinade ingredients in a large glass baking dish.
Add strips of beef, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain beef slices.
Dry in an electric dehy-drator at 145°F until pliable.
Package in home canning jars,... - 28.4247
Jerky Wings With Cool-down Apricot Tamarind Sauce
1. In shallow dish, place chicken wings in a single layer.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine all the marinade ingredients. Process 2 minutes, until very finely minced.
3. Spoon over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 1/2 hours, turning... - 36.9052
This homemade recipe for beef jerky is quite easy to prepare. Made with flank steak strips and baked in the oven with garlic and lemon pepper seasoning, the beef jerky can be served as a snack with dips or with meals as a side dish. - 31.6014
Day 1: Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl and mix well to form a paste.
Lay the turkey cutlets on a hard surface, cover with waxed parchment paper, and gently pound the cutlets until they are about 1/4 inch thick.
Remove the paper from the... - 37.0488
Sweet And Spicy Venison Jerky
Do you enjoy jerky? What about venison jerky? Here is a video recipe of a simple marination for jerky. Largely prepared with hoisin sauce and soy sauce, this is a great recipe to try. - 109.551
This Beef Jerky tastes yummy ! The singular meat has a magnetic effect on your taste buds ! You'll love this Beef Jerky so much that you'll not want to make mixed meat dishes anymore. Just try out and let me know. - 37.119
Spicy Beef Jerky
Trim all excess fat and connective tissue from beef.
Freeze beef until partially frozen, about 1 hour.
Cut beef diagonally across grain into 1/8-inch slices.
Mix remaining ingredients; stir in beef.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour; drain.
Place beef in... - 36.5082
Combine all ingredients.
Drain meat on paper towels.
Place strips into shallow pan, singularly.
Turn oven to lowest heat and dry meat in pan 16 to 18 hours, or hang in warm dust free area for 3 to 4 days. - 22.9544
Trim fat from meat; cut steak in half lengthwise.
In a large bowl, stir together soy, salt, sugar, garlic, ginger, and chilies.
Add meat and mix to coat pieces well; cover and chill, turning occasionally, 6 hours or up to overnight.
Lift meat from marinade... - 28.8514
Oven Dried Jerky
Trim and discard all fat from meat.
Cut meat into 1/8 to 1/4 -inch-thick slices.
If necessary, cut large slices to make strips about 1 1/2 inches wide and as long as possible.
In a bowl, stir together soy, Worcestershire, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder,... - 39.4721
Chinese Beef Jerky
Cut meat in half lengthwise and slice diagonally crosswise into paper-thin strips 1 1/2 to 2 inches wide and 4 inches long.
Transfer to shallow pan.
Combine marinade ingredients and rub thoroughly into meat.
Arrange meat on racks and let dry at cool room... - 42.978
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 143.717
1. Rinse the chicken portions and pat them dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Place them in a shallow dish.
2. Place the spring onions (scallions), chillies, garlic, ginger, thyme, paprika, allspice, cinnamon, cloves, wine vinegar, soy sauce and pepper to taste... - 37.8669
1. In a food processor or blender, add onions, soy sauce, thyme, chile pepper, sesame oil, garlic, sugar, vinegar and allspice and pulse it about twelve times
2. Add half of it in a ziplock pouch and set aside the remaining as ti can be serve with... - 43.1394
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a non-metallic shallow dish, place the chicken portions.
3) In a food processor, place chiles, scallions, thyme, ginger root, garlic, paparika, dried thyme, cinnamon, clove, soy eauce, wine vignegar and pepper.
4)... - 45.3801
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Score the chicken meat with a knife.
Squeeze the juice of 2 of the limes over the chicken in a glass bowl.
Combine the sliced limes, the juice of the remaining 2 limes, Basic Jerk Paste, water, wine and salt in a large sealable... - 34.3761
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients into a blender on high speed until completely liquefied.
2. Place chicken in a non-metallic bowl, cover with marinade. Refrigerate over night.
3. Grill chicken about 4 minutes on each side. - 35.3907
Low Carb Jamaican Jerk Chicken
1. For making Dry Rub – In a small bowl, combine the Splenda, allspice, salt, thyme, black pepper, garlic, cinnamon, and ginger.
2. Remove the chicken from brine, pat dry with paper towels, and sprinkle half of dry rub on top of the chicken... - 105.341
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
1. In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients up through the oil: process to a paste. Put the chicken in a bowl, pour the marinade over and coat the chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Light a grill. Remove the chicken pieces from the... - 29.7715