- » Jerk Rub
Jerk Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jerk rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jerk rub recipes.
Caribbean Jerk Seasoning Rub
People immediately think "Hit & Spicy" when they think Jamaican jerk rub. That's not always the case, most chefs pride themselves on a flavorful jerk spice mix with very little heat. Too many hot peppers mask all of the other flavors... So we give you this... - 0
Classic Jamaican Jerk Rub
1) In a resealable, airtight freezer bag or container, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Close the bag tightly and shake well till the ingredients have mixed thoroughly.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 29.9816
Exotic Jerk Rub
1) Make a paste by mixing together all the ingredients. The easiest way to make the paste is to process the ingredients in a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
2) Serve or use as preferred. Leftover rub can be stored for about a month... - 33.2004
You May Also Like!
Hot Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Rub with lemon.
Mix onion, garlic, allspice and salt in small bowl.
Rub over chicken; sprinkle with jerk seasoning.
Marinate in shallow baking dish in refrigerator for 2 hours or longer.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees or preheat... - 37.8825
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
Jerk is a Jamaican cooking method in which meat is marinated or rubbed with jerk spice. This recipe is one of the best chicken wing recipe I have ever tasted. - 0
Jerk Chicken Salad
1. In a screw-top jar combine oil, lime juice, thyme, and honey; cover and shake well. Remove 1 tablespoon dressing. Set remaining dressing aside. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Brush the chicken and plantain or red bananas with the 1 tablespoon reserved... - 37.4314
Jerk Pork Ribs
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Rub the ribs with the jerk sauce. Use rubber gloves if hot chilies are there in the sauce.
3) Cover and keep the ribs marinated for a whole night in the refrigerator.
4) On the following... - 31.1056
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 44.2842
Jamaican jerk Chicken
This Jamaican “Jerk” style chicken is definitely meant for all spicy chicken lovers. Chef John shows us how to prepare the authentic fiery spice mix marinade that is rubbed on the meat before it’s grilled. The beauty of this recipe is its simplicity. It... - 100.13
Low Carb Jamaican Jerk Chicken
1. For making Dry Rub – In a small bowl, combine the Splenda, allspice, salt, thyme, black pepper, garlic, cinnamon, and ginger.
2. Remove the chicken from brine, pat dry with paper towels, and sprinkle half of dry rub on top of the chicken... - 101.983
Jamaican Jerked Chicken
1. Using a mortar, pound the allspice, cinnamon and nutmeg or powder them using an electric grinder. Add the chili, spring onions, bay leaf and seasoning and pound to a thick paste.
2. Into the paste add rum and mix well.
3. In each chicken piece,... - 43.7927
Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken
One of the most post popular grilled items is Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken. This video shows another version of this chicken, served together with the salsa and some grilled vegetables. - 95.2322
Jamaican Jerk Chicken & Mummified Mollejas
I used some Jamaican Jerk spice I got from a vacation I went on to Jamaica . I also took some Mollejas aka Sweet Breads and rubbed them with Hoochie Mamas from Sucklebusters dot com and then wrapped them in bacon and named them "Mummified Mollejas". Very easy... - 109.848
Jerk Rub Recipes By Category