- » Jerk Rub
Jerk Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jerk rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jerk rub recipes.
Exotic Jerk Rub
1) Make a paste by mixing together all the ingredients. The easiest way to make the paste is to process the ingredients in a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
2) Serve or use as preferred. Leftover rub can be stored for about a month... - 33.2599
You May Also Like!
Classic Jamaican Jerk Rub
1) In a resealable, airtight freezer bag or container, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Close the bag tightly and shake well till the ingredients have mixed thoroughly.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 29.8025
Hot Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Rub with lemon.
Mix onion, garlic, allspice and salt in small bowl.
Rub over chicken; sprinkle with jerk seasoning.
Marinate in shallow baking dish in refrigerator for 2 hours or longer.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees or preheat... - 37.5817
Jerk Chicken Salad
1. In a screw-top jar combine oil, lime juice, thyme, and honey; cover and shake well. Remove 1 tablespoon dressing. Set remaining dressing aside. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Brush the chicken and plantain or red bananas with the 1 tablespoon reserved... - 37.5763
Jerk Pork Ribs
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Rub the ribs with the jerk sauce. Use rubber gloves if hot chilies are there in the sauce.
3) Cover and keep the ribs marinated for a whole night in the refrigerator.
4) On the following... - 32.7295
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 43.7134
Jamaican jerk Chicken
This Jamaican “Jerk” style chicken is definitely meant for all spicy chicken lovers. Chef John shows us how to prepare the authentic fiery spice mix marinade that is rubbed on the meat before it’s grilled. The beauty of this recipe is its simplicity. It... - 91.4608
Caribbean Jerk Pork
Remove all visible fat from the pork and place the tenderloin in a flat glass pan.
In a small bowl, mix the ginger, pepper, brown sugar, garlic, cilantro, cayenne pepper, nutmeg and coriander.
Blend well to make a thick rub.
Press the rub firmly onto all... - 37.8466
Jamaican Jerk Chicken & Mummified Mollejas
I used some Jamaican Jerk spice I got from a vacation I went on to Jamaica . I also took some Mollejas aka Sweet Breads and rubbed them with Hoochie Mamas from Sucklebusters dot com and then wrapped them in bacon and named them "Mummified Mollejas". Very easy... - 88.0426
Low Carb Jamaican Jerk Chicken
1. For making Dry Rub – In a small bowl, combine the Splenda, allspice, salt, thyme, black pepper, garlic, cinnamon, and ginger.
2. Remove the chicken from brine, pat dry with paper towels, and sprinkle half of dry rub on top of the chicken... - 105.341
Jamaican Jerked Chicken
1. Using a mortar, pound the allspice, cinnamon and nutmeg or powder them using an electric grinder. Add the chili, spring onions, bay leaf and seasoning and pound to a thick paste.
2. Into the paste add rum and mix well.
3. In each chicken piece,... - 44.5768
Jerk Rub Recipes By Category