- » Jerk Chicken
Jerk Chicken Recipes
Jerk Chicken is a Jamaican specialty, where chicken used for cooking is marinated with a spice mixture typical to Jamaica called as Jamaican Jerk Spice. Chicken pieces dry rubbed with the hot jerk spice is later ... More »
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 143.717
How-to Make Jerk Chicken
All of you, who loves their chicken to be spicy and hot, here is something most delicate for them. Jamaican jerk chicken is too delicious with this hot and spicy marinade. Marinate the chicken in advance and put these over grill, when your guests are ready... - 141.296
Looking for a chicken recipe to surprise dear ones over dinner, here is one just right for you. Chef Aarsi shows how to cook Jerk Chicken using chicken tenders, some spices and flavors. Flavor rich chicken treat with drinks or otherwise! - 126.589
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
Tongue tickling at the same time tongue searing, the hot, succulent, fiery, and flavorful Carribean jerk chicken is quite a firework. Chef Jason Aziz tells you how to prepare this tropical treat at home without much toil. The traditional flavors and fiery hot... - 124.426
Spicy Jerk Chicken
An indulgent meal for the happy family! This jerk chicken is packed with a spicy punch! Coated with the spices to bring to out all the flavors! Ken in this video grills the chicken to a spicy finish! - 121.018
Grilled Jerk Seasoned Chicken
For people who love chicken and want a simple recipe that will impress everyone, this video by LynnsRecipes is the perfect thing. Watch as the chef details a simple recipe to make delicious, juicy chicken that will leave guests wanting more! - 112.099
Jerk Chicken On Barbecue
Want a really hot and spicy jerk chicken without any efforts? Here is a Jerk chicken on Barbecue and this recipe is deadly as it uses deadly hot jerk spice mix. It’s extremely spicy, but Dandy tells you how to use this ready spice and mellow down its heat,... - 108.518
Jerk Chicken Skillet Shepherd's Pie
1. Stir the chicken together with jerk seasoning and olive oil and set aside.
2. In a pot pour in water and salt add in the sweet potatoes and plantains. Set it on high and bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
3.... - 107.045
Jerk Chicken Wings
Enjoy this Caribbean delight of jerk chicken wings prepared with the jerk seasoning. The jerk seasoning is a combination of cinnamon, all spice and other ingredients that go to add to the taste of your chicken. At Food buddies our endeavor is get you the best... - 100.927
Jerk Chicken In Caribbean Style
It's Carnival time and you should try this Caribbean dish. Jerk is actually a style of cooking. The chicken is marinated in the sauce prepared by the chef. The chicken looks delicious. Do watch the video as the chef makes a yummy dish of chicken. - 95.3025
Spicy Jerk Buffalo Chicken Wings
These chicken wings are perfect for a game day accompanied with nice cold beer. Take a look at this video to see how the chef combined Jerk Buffalo chicken wings with a couple of spice to make an absolutely scrumptious and flavorful dish. Looks very... - 89.3139
Jerk Chicken With Rice
1 Coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, chili sauce, parsley, oil, paprika and mustard.
3 Place the chicken on the grill and pour the prepared jerk sauce... - 45.4632
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a non-metallic shallow dish, place the chicken portions.
3) In a food processor, place chiles, scallions, thyme, ginger root, garlic, paparika, dried thyme, cinnamon, clove, soy eauce, wine vignegar and pepper.
4)... - 45.3801
1. In a food processor or blender, add onions, soy sauce, thyme, chile pepper, sesame oil, garlic, sugar, vinegar and allspice and pulse it about twelve times
2. Add half of it in a ziplock pouch and set aside the remaining as ti can be serve with... - 43.1394
Jerk Chicken With Cilantro Rice
Jerk Chicken With Cilantro Rice is a delicious and filling meal. My husband can live on this dish alone. Try this brilliant Jerk Chicken With Cilantro Rice recipe. - 42.1718
Jerk Wings With Ranch Clipping Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°F.
For Ranch Dipping Sauce, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and onion powder in small bowl.
Combine orange juice, sugar, thyme, paprika, nutmeg, red pepper, remaining 1... - 40.2777
Jerk Chicken Quesadillas With Cool Fruit Salsa
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken and jerk seasoning and toss until evenly coated.
Spread 1/4 cup of the cheese over half of each tortilla, then top with 1/2 cup of the chicken.
Top each again with 1/4 cup cheese, then fold... - 39.9502
Jerk Chicken And Pasta
1) Evenly spread the Jerk Sauce on both sides of the chicken and put it in a glass dish. Cover and put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
2) Use cooking spray to spray a skillet and then over medium heat, heat the oil till it is hot... - 37.9266
1. Rinse the chicken portions and pat them dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Place them in a shallow dish.
2. Place the spring onions (scallions), chillies, garlic, ginger, thyme, paprika, allspice, cinnamon, cloves, wine vinegar, soy sauce and pepper to taste... - 37.8669
Jerk Chicken Salad
1. In a screw-top jar combine oil, lime juice, thyme, and honey; cover and shake well. Remove 1 tablespoon dressing. Set remaining dressing aside. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Brush the chicken and plantain or red bananas with the 1 tablespoon reserved... - 37.5763
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients into a blender on high speed until completely liquefied.
2. Place chicken in a non-metallic bowl, cover with marinade. Refrigerate over night.
3. Grill chicken about 4 minutes on each side. - 35.3907
Easy Jerk Chicken With Rice & Peas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat the oil in a roasting tin, then carefully add the chicken pieces. Brown them lightly on all sides - it will take about 6-8 mins. Pour over the jerk sauce, scatter over the sliced spring onions, then toss to coat each... - 35.2901
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Wash chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
3) Apply jerk sauce all over the pieces, using rubber gloves to protect your skin from the hot chili.
4) Keep the pieces covered in... - 34.8467
1 Rinse the chicken pieces and pat dry with absorbent paper. Place in a shallow dish.
2 Grind the spring onion, green chillies, ginger, garlic, dry chillies, all spice, cinnamon and cloves to a smooth paste; Mix this paste with the soya sauce, vinegar, salt... - 32.3917
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
1. In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients up through the oil: process to a paste. Put the chicken in a bowl, pour the marinade over and coat the chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Light a grill. Remove the chicken pieces from the... - 29.7715
Roasted Jerk Chicken And Potatoes
Easy chicken recipes are great any time of the week. Our Roasted Jerk Chicken & Potatoes is seasoned with Caribbean spices that make the meat fall right off the bone. - 0
Jerk Chicken Recipes By Category