- » Jelly Sugar
Jelly Sugar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jelly sugar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jelly sugar recipes.
Turkish Mint Jelly Candies
1) Lightly grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
2) In a saucepan, mix together granulated sugar and 1/2 cup water.
3) Simmer until the sugar dissolves, for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Place the candy thermometer in the pan.
5)... - 44.8246
Grapefruit And Savory Jelly
Pour boiling water over savory in small bowl.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Strain through cheese cloth into measuring cup.
Add more water, if needed, to make 1/2 cup.
Combine savory water, grapefruit juice and pectin in 2-quart bowl.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES... - 39.9933
Old Fashioned Jelly Roll
Heat oven to 375°.
Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1 inch, with aluminum foil or waxed paper; grease.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl on high speed until very thick and lemon colored, 3 to 5 minutes.
Pour eggs into large mixer bowl; gradually beat in... - 37.6046
Little Pastries - Turnovers Jelly Tarts Rounds
1) Preheat oven hot to 400F or 425F.
2) Follow package directions to mix piecrust mix with 2 tablespoons cold water.
3) Roll out to make 12-inch circle, about 1/8 inch thick.
4) Cut into desired shape.
5) To make Turnovers, cut into... - 37.4498
Red Currant Jelly
Wash the fruit and put it in the pressure cooker with the water.
Put on the lid and bring to medium (10 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Reduce pressure slowly.
Strain the fruit through a jelly cloth or 2-3 thicknesses of muslin.
Measure the extract, return... - 36.8813
1. If using the berries prepare by removing large stems, placing in a large kettle, crushing and simmering for 15 minutes; strain through jelly bag and measure.( If not enough, add apple juice).
2. In a kettle add the elderberry and lemon juice with... - 36.5047
1. In a small saucepan, soak marjoram in water for 15 minutes.
2. Using a fine mesh, cheesecloth, strain the mixture and measure in a cup.
3. Add water to make 1 full cup; return to the saucepan.
4. Using the same mesh, strain lemon juice and... - 36.2748
1. Without removing stems of red currants, wash them clean.
2. In a large kettle, place currants and pour water just to cover; cook over high heat and bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Into a jelly bag,... - 35.0247
Grape Jelly With Jam Sugar
1) In a large saucepan, cover and cook the grapes over a low heat for 5 minutes until the juices begin to run.
2) Mash the grapes with a potato masher or fork and cook for another about 10 mins, mashing frequently until the grapes are soft.
3) Cover... - 33.8155
1. Wash the quinces thoroughly and chop them up coarsely
2. In a saucepan, add the chopped up quince along with four pints of water and simmer with a lid for ninety minutes till tender
3. When soft, squash the pulp with a potato masher,... - 33.4309
1. In a large kettle pour the juice, add sugar, stir and boil on high heat stirring constantly.
2. Add the pectin and bring to a full rolling boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Take it off heat, skim and add almond... - 33.4006
Red Pepper Jelly
1. Wash peppers. Cut in half; remove and discard stems, ribs and seeds. Cube peppers. In food processor or blender, process or blend the peppers until very finely chopped.
2. Strain peppers to get 1 cup juice. (Discard pepper solids, or reserve for other... - 31.1523
Frozen Juice Grape Jelly
1. Prepare a 3 qt. glass casserole microwave and add the juice to it. Thaw the juice at (high) for 1 minute so that it thaws through.
2. Stir the juice with pectin and water. Microwave this on (high) and cook covered for 6-8 minutes till the mixture... - 30.4896
Pears In White Wine Jelly
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the utensils required. MAKING 2) In a bowl, dissolve 1 cup of sugar over low heat. ... - 29.0425
Wash the loquats and remove the blossom ends.
Barely cover the loquats with water and bring to a boil.
Simmer until soft and pour into a jelly bag to strain the juice.
Bring the juice to a boil and simmer until thick and red.
Measure the juice and add 1 cup... - 23.2922
Jelly Sugar Recipes By Category