- » Jelly Spread
Jelly Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jelly spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jelly spread recipes.
Rinse, remove stem ends, and quarter apples.
(Do not core or pare fruit.) Add the water to apples in a preserving kettle.
Cover and cook gently until fruit is soft, stirring occasionally.
Strain fruit through a jelly bag.
The pulp remaining in bag may be used... - 35.2402
Spiced Plum Jelly
Rinse, halve, pit, and crush plums (do not peel).
Place in a large saucepan; add the water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Ladle mixture into a jelly bag and squeeze out juice.
Measure 4 cups of the juice into a very large... - 39.3137
Jellied Chicken Spread Sandwiches
1.Start by chopping the chicken very finely, then keep pounding it to a paste adding salt and pepper
2.In a bowl, pour cold water and place the gelatin, let it soak, then add thick cream to it
3.In a pot, pour water and boil it, then... - 37.0529
Spiced Port Grape Jelly
Pour boiling water over cinnamon and cloves in a small saucepan; cover and place over low heat 5 minutes.
Set aside 5 minutes.
Strain (discard spices) and add more water, if needed, to make 1 cup liquid.
Measure the sugar into a bowl; set aside.
Blend the... - 42.247
Savory Grapefruit Jelly
Savory Grapefruit Jelly is a wonderful fruit spread. You can serve this lovely jelly to your family for a nice homely breakfast with toasts, trust me they will love it. Try the Savory Grapefruit Jelly ! - 43.96
Basil Grape Jelly
Pour boiling water over basil in a small saucepan; cover tightly and set aside 10 to 15 minutes.
Strain "herb brew" through fine strainer or cheesecloth into a 4-quart kettle or saucepan.
Add grape juice and sugar to the kettle; stir over medium... - 33.9522
Mint Honey Jelly
Pour boiling water over mint in a saucepan; cover tightly and let stand 15 minutes.
Strain and add enough water to make 3/4 cup.
Add honey and heat to boiling.
Stir in coloring to tint alight green.
Add pectin, stirring constantly.
Bring to full rolling... - 36.1535
Golden Jelly is a truly addictive fruit spread. It is actually one of the only fruit spreads that my youngest son likes. I prepare this yummy Golden Jelly quiet frequently. Try it for yourself! - 32.2198
Spiced Grape Jelly
The Spiced Grape Jelly is a well flavored fruit jelly that is simply addictive. One spoon of this well loved jelly on your toast is enough to get one addicted to it! Try this wonderful Spiced Grape Jelly recipe - 41.825
The Currant Jelly is perfect for all those fruit lovers out there. If you were looking for a tasty and simple fruit jelly for your breakfast then Currant Jelly is your answer. Try it! - 32.4978
Measure pineapple juice and lemon juice into a large kettle; add sugar and mix well.
Bring to boiling rapidly, stirring constantly.
Stir in pectin and bring to a full rolling boil; boil vigorously 1 minute, continuing to stir.
Remove from heat; skim off any... - 26.6779
Pineapple Strawberry Jelly Jam
Pineapple Strawberry Jelly Jam is a tasty and mouthwatering jelly. You will love the flavors of this toast spread. Itâ€™s a favorite at my place and when you try this Pineapple Strawberry Jelly Jam for yourself, you will understand why. - 33.3586
Combine the pectin and water in a large saucepan; mix well.
Bring to full rolling boil and boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; add the undiluted tangerine juice concentrate, lemon peel and juice, and sugar.
Stir and cook until sugar is completely... - 33.4569
Add enough water to lemon slices to just cover (about 1 cup).
Cover and set aside 12 hours, or overnight.
Pick over blueberries, discarding blemished berries.
Rinse and drain.
Turn into a saucepot.
Wash apples; remove stems, blossom ends, and blemished... - 36.416
Quick Sparkling Jelly
I serve the Quick Sparkling Jellydish on the days I make pancakes. Trust me, they make for a perfect and yummy breakfast! Why donâ€™t you try the Quick Sparkling Jelly with your pancakes or even toasts! Trust me they will make your day! - 31.0321
This is an amazing Wine Jelly recipe. This delicious jelly is perfect for a grand brunch. I am sure this Wine Jelly recipe will help you win over some hearts. - 33.709
Cranberry Wine Jelly
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven mix cranberries and water.
Bring to a boil and boil 10 minutes.
Press mixture through a strainer.
Place juice in saucepan and stir in wine and sugar.
Bring to a full rolling boil.
Stir in pectin and bring to a full rolling... - 37.0574
Fruity Cheese Spread
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
Beat in gelatin until well blended.
Form mixture into 5-inch round.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Chill about 1 hour.
REMOVE plastic wrap.
Press pecans gently around edges of cheese round. - 32.1138
Spiced Sauterne Jelly
Pour boiling water over citrus peel, stick cinnamon, and cloves in a small saucepan.
Cover and place over very low heat 5 minutes; set aside 5 minutes.
Strain (discard spices) and add water, if needed, to make 3/4 cup "citrus brew." Combine "citrus brew" in a... - 40.6099
The Rosemary Jelly is simply delicious. I end up making this almost every month as they are used everyday for breakfast! You will understand why the Rosemary Jelly is so popular at my place if you try it for yourself! - 37.7431
Lemon Fig Jam
Ever wondered of having a fig jam spread over your sandwich. Take a look at this easy-homemade fig jam recipe with lemon flavoured. Although it takes time to cook but at the end its worth . - 74.0308
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cake
In mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Add milk, peanut butter, and shortening; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Add eggs and beat mixture 2 minutes more.
Pour into greased and lightly floured 13x9x2... - 42.3982
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cake
"Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together in electric mixer bowl.
Add shortening, peanut butter and milk.
Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
Add eggs; beat for 2 minutes longer.
Pour batter into greased and lightly floured 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake... - 45.8304
Delicious Nutty Cheese Sandwiches
Delicious Nutty Cheese Sandwiches is the favorite of the kids at home. It is indeed the creamy, nutty and juicy flavor of this Delicious Nutty Cheese Sandwich which it yummier. Try this easy Delicious Nutty Cheese Sandwiches! - 30.5213
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookie Sandwiches
1. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour, nutmeg, and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl... - 37.0126
How To Make Glow In The Dark Jelly
The most awesome party treat ever, glow in the dark jelly! This recipe is really quick and easy and the kids will love it! If you are having a party in the near future & you want something that is little bit different why not create a spectacle with a glow in... - 0
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cake-wiches
STIR peanut butter in small bowl until smooth.
Gradually stir in milk.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk or at low speed of electric mixer until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Chill 15 minutes.
SPREAD jelly thinly over 1/2 of the cake slices.
Spread... - 39.3059
Peanut Butter And Jelly Foldovers
1. Trim crusts from bread. Flatten bread slightly with rolling pin.
2. Spread each slice with 1 teaspoon butter, then with 1 tablespoon peanut butter, spreading almost to edges.
3. Spread half of each slice with 2 teaspoons jelly. Fold in half; press edges... - 26.951
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookies
Cream peanut butter, butter or margarine, and sugar together thoroughly.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt thoroughly.
Blend into creamed mixture.
Blend in milk.
Shape dough into two 2-inch rolls 7 1/2 inches long.
Wrap in clear plastic... - 44.988
Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Cookies
Beat margarine and peanut butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add egg whites and vanilla; beat well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt in a small bowl, stirring well.
Gradually add flour mixture to creamed... - 44.525
Raspberry And Cream Jelly Roll
The filling for this delightful summer sweet can be made with strawberries, loganberries or blackberries.
Line a 9 x 12 inch jelly roll pan with wax paper.
Brush lightly and evenly with oil or melted unsalted butter.
Beat the eggs and sugar together until... - 41.4573
Peanut Butter Jelly Crepes
1. In a blender, place the peanut butter and eggs and process the mixture till it is fine and smooth
2. Place a 6-7-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan on the heat. Place a drop of water to make out whether it is hot or not. Drop in half... - 35.9047
Jelly Roll Ups
1 Spread bread smoothly with butter or margarine, then with jelly; cut off crusts; roll up.
2 Place, cut side down and close together, in shallow pan lined with wax paper; cover with foil, or with wax paper and a damp clean towel; chill.
3 To serve, cut each... - 19.9774
Almond Jelly Layers
If that is the perfect side dish or a sweet dessert you are looking for then this Almond Jelly Layers can truly impress you and your loved ones. Flavored with current jelly and with the goodness of almonds, this Almond Jelly Layers is indeed a great treat for... - 45.4764
Pear Jalapeno Jelly
The pear jalapeno jelly is a preppy and sweet jelly made with fresh pears and jalapeno peppers. Cooked along with sugar, cider vinegar and green peppers, the pear jalapeno jelly is a delightful jelly to spread on crackers or bread. - 39.2809
Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
1. Spread the peanut butter on one slice and jelly on the other slice.
2. Place one straight on to the other, slice it in half.
3. Serve the peanut butter and jelly sandwich on 4th of july. - 101.185
Old Fashioned Jelly Roll
1. Grease a 15x10x 1-inch jelly roll pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into a sifter.
3. Beat eggs until foamy in small bowl of electric mixer at high speed; gradually beat in granulated sugar, 1... - 34.9061
Grease bottom of a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line with waxed paper cut to fit bottom of pan; grease paper.
Beat egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, water, and extract together until very thick.
Fold in flour until just blended.
Beat egg whites with cream... - 44.5329
Classic Jelly Roll Cake
1. Grease bottom of a 15x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan; line with waxed paper cut to fit bottom of pan; grease paper. Set aside.
2. Beat egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, water, and vanilla extract together until very thick. Fold in flour until just blended.
3. Beat... - 42.3069
Old-fashioned Jelly Roll
Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat until light.
Add the sugar gradually, continuing to beat until light and fluffy.
Add the water and vanilla; stir until smooth.
Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt a little at a time.
Pour the batter into a... - 38.5723
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat in egg yolks until thick by adding sugar.
3) Combine the flavoring and water.
4) Pour the water into beaten egg yolks.
5) Sift together dry ingredients and fold into the liquid... - 39.9691
Bake Hot Water Sponge Cake in a sheet, lining pan with waxed paper.
Turn out on towel, remove paper, trim off edges and spread with 1/2 cup jelly.
Roll and wrap in towel.
Slice when cool. - 21.2203
Green Grape Jelly
This Green Grape jelly is a fresh change from the commonly used mango, strawberry and orange jellies. Try out this Green grape jelly with bread for breakfast and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Green Grape Jelly are welcome ! - 28.8107
Red Wine Jelly
Jellies have always been the kid's favorite and now here is a jelly recipe that is sure to win adult hearts! Yeah, this Red Wine Jelly is so deliciously made - I have used dry red wine, but you may even substitute it with white wine to make your own white... - 34.9165
Cranberry Spiced Pepper Jelly
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
Place over medium heat, and cook 4 minutes or until fruit spread melts, stirring often.
Remove from heat; cool completely. - 24.0426
Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
In this video I'm going to show you how to make the world's greatest PB&J! This snack food is a timeless classic that everyone in the family will love. It is super fast, easy to make, and these few extra tips will have everyone begging for more - 109.114
Sift flour once; measure.
Add baking powder, salt, and sugar; sift again.
Combine egg yolks and milk.
Add gradually to flour mixture; beat Only until smooth.
Fold in egg whites.
Bake on hot, greased griddle.
Spread with jelly and roll, or roll... - 38.1609
1. Sift flour, measure.
2. Put eggs, baking powder, salt in bowl. Place over smaller bowl of hot water.
3. Beat, gradually adding sugar. Continue beating until mixture is thick and light in color.
4. Fold in flour and flavouring. Turn into pan lined with... - 31.2402
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Oil a baking sheet (approximately 10 1/2xl5 1/2x1-inch).
Cut parchment or brown paper (from a grocery bag) to fit the pan, lay it in and oil it also, being sure to do so evenly.
Beat egg yolks with honey until thick and... - 39.7052
Fresh Fruit Wine Jelly
1) Cut small pieces from all the fruits.
2) Over a pan of hot water on low heat, add the gelatine in hot water. ... - 41.7276
Old Fashioned Jelly Roll
1. Grease 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan; line bottom with waxed paper; grease paper.
2. Prepare batter for Old-Fashioned Sponge Cake; spread evenly in prepared pan.
3. Bake in hot oven (400°) 10 minutes, or until top springs back when pressed with... - 22.4403
Tea Time Jelly Roll
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Line the bottom of a 15 1/2"x10 1/2"x1" jelly-roll pan with wax paper.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and set aside.
With electric or rotary beater, beat eggs at high speed until foamy; slowly add sugar, a little at a time,... - 41.6606
Toasted Coconut Jelly Rolls
1 Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Using a rolling pin, roll each slice of bread slightly.
3 In a bowl, cream sugar with margarine and use it to spread on the bread slices.
4 On a sheet of waxed paper, sprinkle... - 38.812
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) Take 2 bowls. Separate the egg yolks from the whites and place them in bowls. Beat the yolks and whites well in their bowls.
3) To the beaten egg yolks add sugar and cold water while... - 39.6115
Jellied Gold Canapes
1. Take one packet orange, lemon or pineapple jelly. Make jelly according to the direction on the packet, allow to set lightly, it should be soft enough to spread or brush.
2. Spread selected topping on base evenly. Place them on a tray.
3. Use a warm knife... - 34.6313
Cheese And Jelly Omelette
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.On low flame, heat the mixture of cheese cubes and milk by stirring until the chesse melts.
3.Once done, turn off the flame and allow the mixture to cool for a while.
4.Whisk egg yolks by adding... - 38.7889
Add baking powder and salt to eggs in a bowl; place over smaller bowl of hot water.
While gradually adding sugar by tablespoonfuls, beat with an egg beater until thick and lemon-colored.
Remove bowl from hot water.
Fold in flour and vanilla.
Turn into a pan... - 37.1498
Little Pastries - Turnovers Jelly Tarts Rounds
1) Preheat oven hot to 400F or 425F.
2) Follow package directions to mix piecrust mix with 2 tablespoons cold water.
3) Roll out to make 12-inch circle, about 1/8 inch thick.
4) Cut into desired shape.
5) To make Turnovers, cut into... - 39.5758
Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jelly Sandwich
Holiday and the children want to help with something? How about something simple? Here is a video of Kat watching Jayna making a sandwich. A simple activity, but enjoyable and safe for the kids. - 113.516
Jelly Meringue Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Blend sugar and shortening to a creamy light mixture. Beat in the eggs. Stir in the flour and mix thoroughly.
3. Take a 13 X 9 inch ungreased oblong pan, add the mixture and press it to the... - 43.4238
French Or Jelly Pancakes
1.In a bowl, beat in egg yolks and add sugar, salt and ½ cup milk
2.Also add flour and shortening and mix until mixture turns smooth, then add remaining milk
3.Now fold in stiffly beaten egg whites
4.Finally place the mixture on a griddle, and bake... - 38.3024
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease bottom and sides of a 7-inch cheesecake pan.
Sprinkle cake crumbs evenly over bottom of pan.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch and vanilla until cheese mixture is soft and... - 41.4185
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 9 by 13 1/2 inch shallow pan with margarine or shortening; line it with heavy waxed paper and rub the paper with margarine or shortening. Have ready a clean dish towel sprinkled generously with powdered sugar.
2.... - 35.251
1) In a bowl, combine egg white and jelly together.
2) Use an egg beater or wire whip to beat the mixture until it turns stiff.
3) Use the mixture to spread between layers or cover on top of cake. - 23.3768
Combine juice jelly, egg whites and sugar replacement in top of double boiler; place over boiling water.
Beat constantly until mixture thickens and holds stiff peaks.
Remove from boiling water; continue to beat until smooth and of spreading consistency. - 22.0304
Jelly Filled Muffins
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and combine all the dry ingredients.
3) Combine butter, egg, and milk and mix well.
4) Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, pour in the liquid ingredients and stir.
5) Take... - 42.866
Jelly Roll Classic
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemony; add sugar, juice and rind gradually.
Add 1/2 cup hot water, stirring constantly.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt; fold into egg mixture.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into egg mixture.
Line 10 x 15-inch... - 42.1573
Swiss Jelly Roll
This Swiss Jelly Roll tastes incredible ! Try this cake roll stuffed with strawberry jam for your next dessert. Your suggestions for this Swiss Jelly roll are welcome ! - 28.111
Jelly Meringue Bars
It's extremely easy to make this Jelly Meringue Bars - a big hit with kids and adults alike. So try out this deliciously different recipe for Jelly Meringue Bars and serve it to your loved ones - they'll simply love it! - 45.6607
Cheryls Home Cooking - Blueberry Jelly - Canning
Home made blueberry jelly,My family's favorite. Makes a great peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the kids. You'll love making this knowing that everything that went into this jelly is fresh. A great way to save on your grocery bill. Its fast quick and easy... - 0
1. Without peeling red rhubarb stalks, cut into 1" lengths.
2. In a mixer grinder, grind cut rhubarb.
3. Using a jelly bag, extract juice; should be 3 1/2 cups.
4. In a large kettle, mix juice and sugar; heat with constant stirring until... - 31.542
Dairy Free Old Fashioned Jelly Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks, then beat in the sugar.
3) Stir in the rind and juice, blend well.
4) In a small bowl, stiffly beat the egg whites.
5) Alternately beat in the flour and egg white... - 37.3795
Line a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper.
Grease the paper and the pan sides.
Combine the flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
In the Bosch bowl, whip the eggs until thick and lemoncolored.
Continue beating, and gradually add... - 40.1207
Tasty Jelly Roll Dessert Pastry
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a jelly roll pan with butter, lay a parchment paper over the greased pan and add some melted butter over it.
3. Take the eggs one at a time, crack and separate the yolk from the whites.... - 111.905
Old Fashioned Jelly Roll
Heat oven to 375°.
Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1 inch, with aluminum foil or waxed paper; grease.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl on high speed until very thick and lemon colored, 3 to 5 minutes.
Pour eggs into large mixer bowl; gradually beat in... - 37.6588
How To Make A Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich
HOW TO MAKE A PEANUT BUTTER JELLY SANDWICH
The peanut butter and jelly sandwich (affectionately called a PB&J) is a tasty, quick, easy lunch or snack for kids.
It is a real hit at kid's parties. It is easy to make and great for any occasion where there are... - 0
Mormon Jalapeno Jelly
Mix vinegar, apple juice, and sugar. Stir well. Add peppers and bring to a boil. Boil hard for 10 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat; add pouch of pectin and mix well. Add 2 to 3 drops of green food coloring, if desired, and strain into sterilized... - 19.8151
Jelly Belly Bark
1. Take 2-cup glass measuring cup and pour the chocolate chips into it and microwave for about 2-4 minutes until the chocolate gets completely melted. Don-€™t overcook the chocolates. Stir the chocolates to ensure that all chips are properly... - 26.0495
Very Berry Jelly Roll
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto a piece of wax paper.
3. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer, until thick and creamy. Gradually add sugar,... - 35.2323
Jelly Almond Crescents
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil a large baking sheet or use a nonstick one.
In a large bowl, using two knives or a pastry blender, cut butter into flour until it looks like small peas.
In a small bowl, beat together egg substitute, yogurt, and 1 teaspoon almond... - 38.5145
Party Jelly Roll
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease sides of 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan and line bottom with waxed paper or greased heavy brown paper.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl until very thick and fluffy.
Add sugar gradually and beat well after each addition.
Beat in... - 37.7773
Red Jelly Roll
Sift flour, then measure and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Add water to egg yolks and place bowl over hot water.
Beat until very light with a rotary beater.
Add 1/2 of the sugar gradually and continue to beat until thick.
Remove bowl from hot... - 39.7737
1. Using a paring knife, score the fruit and soak in boiling waster. Drain the fruit in a colander.
2. Peel the fruit and free the rind of the pith.
3. Finely shred the peel and roughly chop the fruit.
4. Preheat the oven to 225°F/ 110°C/... - 48.2936
Puffy Jelly Omelette
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat egg whites in large bowl until stiff.
In another bowl, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Beat in milk, salt and pepper and fold into the beaten egg whites.
Melt butter in heavy skillet (about 10 inches in... - 32.7203
Coconut Jelly Cupcakes
1. Line 30 medium-size muffin-pan cups with pleated muffin-pan liners.
2. Prepare cake mix, following label directions. Spoon batter into prepared liners. Bake, following label directions.
3. Remove cupcakes from pans to wire racks. Cool. Leave paper liners... - 29.9831
Fruit And Jelly Cake
1. Drain the syrup from the pineapple can and keep aside.
2. Dissolve the jelly in 2 teacups of boiling water.
3. Cool a little and add 1 teacup of the pineapple syrup.
4. Rinse a mould â€” size 250 mm.x125 mm. or 200 mm.x200 mm. (10"x5" or... - 47.1002
Line a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, put 6 yolks, lemon peel and half the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat whites... - 45.232
Lime Jelly Squares
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine condensed milk, 2 tablespoons lime jelly powder, lemon juice and coconut. Mix well using a whisk and keep aside.
2. Cover 9 inch x 9 inch pan with wax paper.
3. Evenly spread ½ quantity whole graham wafers and cover... - 38.9756
Lemon Jelly Roll
Line 15- X 10-inch (2 L) jelly roll pan with parchment or waxed paper; set aside.
In small bowl and using electric mixer, lightly beat egg yolks.
Gradually beat in 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the sugar; continue beating at high speed until thick and very pale in... - 45.8763
These Jelly Centers are a yummy treat ! I love these cookie sandwiches with raspberry jellied centers for my dessert ! Try these Jelly Centers and let me know if you like them ! - 46.264
Joscelyne's Jelly Cookies
One of the most popular recipes at the Wegmans cookie parties through the years is this amazing jelly-filled cookie from family friend Joscelyne Sarkis. - 137.075
Cheese Olive Spread
1. Line a 2-cup bowl or jelly mold with cling film.
2. In a bowl, use a wire whisk to beat cheeses together till well blended.
3. Mix in olives.
4. Spoon the mixture into prepared mold.
5. Place the mould in the refrigerator... - 35.2571
Eggstra Special Peasnut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
Trim crusts from bread.
Cut each slice into an oval using a 3 1/2-inch egg-shaped cookie cutter.
Spread preserves evenly over one side of white bread ovals.
Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over both sides of wheat... - 28.6384
Toasted Jelly Roll Slices
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Grease and line a 10- by 15-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper.
Beat eggs in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Sprinkle with sugar and vanilla.
Continue beating for 2 minutes.
Sift the flour and baking powder together.
Sprinkle... - 37.1689
Jellied Chicken Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve in boiling water.
Combine half of gelatin mixture with dill, salt, sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, and onion; chill until slightly thickened.
Line edge of l quart mold with cucumber slices; carefully pour in the chilled... - 37.6354
Green Pepper Jelly
Green Pepper Jelly is one of those recipes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Green Pepper Jelly will make you crazy for all your life!! - 33.507
Unroll crescent roll dough and lay out flat in a single piece on a work surface.
Cut out shapes with Hallmark cookie cutters and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Brush with melted butter.
Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over buttered... - 31.1767
Strawberry Jelly Rolls
Dissolve jelly powder in boiling water by stirring well.
Refrigerate to cool but not set.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Whisk egg yolks, lemon rind and half the sugar till creamy.
Whisk egg whites till stiff, add remaining sugar and fold into egg yolk... - 44.613
Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf
This flavorful Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf for you to try; enjoy! - 41.7197
Jelly Spread Recipes By Category