- » Jelly Salad
Jelly Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jelly salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jelly salad recipes.
Raw Smoothies Fruit Salad And Fruit Jelly
Goodness of fruits! This video prepares a couple of fruit based dishes. Rich smoothie, fruit salad and jelly. Yummy and wonderfully healthy. These vegan recipes can even get the kids excited! - 103.291
Chicken Divan Jelly
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in 1 cup of cold water.
2) Stir in bouillon and onion flakes.
3) Simmer, stirring constantly until gelatine dissolves.
4) Add the remaining water, poultry, seasoning, garlic salt and lemon juice.
5) Remove... - 46.8955
Lime Jelly With Cucumber And Apple
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for marinade.
2) In the same bowl, add cucumber and apples and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. ... - 45.0826
Wine Jelly With Olives And Almonds
1. In a glass bowl, combine wine, lime soda, lime juice, salt and dissolved gelatine, stirring to mix well.
2. Pour into an ice-cream maker and churn until iced or place the bowl in the refrigerator and chill till semi frozen.
3. Remove from the... - 44.4999
Christmas Jelly Salad
1 To prepare the first layer: Slightly grease a bowl, add hot water and dissolve lime jelly in it.
2 Stir in the crushed pineapple and allow to set partially.
3 For the second layer: In a bowl, dissolve unflavored as per the package directions.
4... - 44.1973
Avocado And Tomato Jelly
1. Blanch tomatoes in boiling water and peel them.
2. Cut tomatoes in half, squeeze out seeds and cut the tomato shells into small dices.
3. Peel avocados and slice into small cubes.
4. Separate lettuce leaves and wash well.
5. Immerse in... - 44.0502
Cucumber Jelly Salad
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup hot water.
Add seasonings and vinegar.
Chill until mixture begins to set.
In the meantime peel cucumbers and cut into halves lengthwise.
Force cucumbers through grinder or shred fine; 2 large cucumbers make about 1 cup... - 40.0437
Holiday Fruit Jelly Salad
Mix sugar and berries together and let stand several hours.
Add gelatin to boiling wate stirring until dissolved.
Stir in orange juice and other ingredients.
Pour into mold and set in refrigerator.
Serve on crisp lettuce garnished with mayonnaise. - 38.3683
Strawberry Salad Jelly
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; stir in cold water.
Add 2 ice cubes; chill.
Pour one half of mixture into oblong glass baking dish.
Chill remaining mixture until nearly set.
Combine dessert topping mix, sugar and cream cheese.
Beat... - 36.3317
Banana Jelly Salad
Mix jelly according to packet instructions.
Chill until slightly set and place half in a 1 pint mould.
Peel bananas, slice and arrange on top of jelly.
Cover with remaining jelly.
Chill until firm.
Unmould on to a lettuce-lined dish; top with yoghourt or... - 35.6077
Cucumber Jelly Salad
Peel cucumbers, removing most of the white as well as the green skin.
Grate enough to give one pint and season with salt, paprika, vinegar and oil.
Add gelatin mixed with cold water.
Place over the fire until warm and well mixed.
Do not boil.
In the bottom of... - 33.16
Spinach Raisin Salad With Pepper Jelly Dressing
Combine the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, raisins, bleu cheese, nuts and olives in a salad bowl and toss.
Just before serving, melt the pepper jelly and stir in the vinegar.
Drizzle over the spinach mixture.
Toss and serve. - 30.507
Tomato Jelly Salad
Cook tomatoes with seasonings.
Soak gelatin in cold water, add to boiling tomatoes, strain and pour into cups about the size of a tomato.
Make a nest of small green lettuce leaves for each mold when serving, and place one tablespoon of mayonnaise on top of... - 29.8451
Blueberry Salad Jelly
Drain pineapple and blueberries, reserving juice.
Bring combined juices to a boil.
Add gelatin; stir until dissolved.
Add blueberries, pineapple and nuts.
Chill until set. - 22.7835
Jelly Salad Recipes By Category