- » Jelly Meringue Bar
Jelly Meringue Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jelly meringue bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jelly meringue bar recipes.
Jelly Meringue Bars
It's extremely easy to make this Jelly Meringue Bars - a big hit with kids and adults alike. So try out this deliciously different recipe for Jelly Meringue Bars and serve it to your loved ones - they'll simply love it! - 45.6607
Jelly Meringue Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Blend sugar and shortening to a creamy light mixture. Beat in the eggs. Stir in the flour and mix thoroughly.
3. Take a 13 X 9 inch ungreased oblong pan, add the mixture and press it to the... - 43.4238
Walnut Meringue Bars
Cream butter with 1/2 cup sugar.
Add egg yolk and salt; mix well.
Add flour; blend thoroughly.
Pat mixture into 10 x 15-inch rectangle on cookie sheet.
Spread jelly over dough to within 1/4 inch of edge.
Beat egg whites until foamy; beat in remaining sugar... - 38.265
Meringue Date Cake
Blend date filling with water.
Stir in crumbly mix, eggs and baking powder.
Pour into an 8-inch square greased baking pan.
Bake 30 minutes at 375Â° F.
Spread jelly on hot cake.
Top with mixture of prepared frosting mix and sugar, beaten until very stiff.
Be... - 35.7526
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix thoroughly butter, sugar and egg yolk.
Blend in flour.
Press in bottom of ungreased square pan, 8x8x2 or 9x9x2 inches.
Bake 10 minutes.
Spread with jelly, then with topping.
Bake 20 minutes longer or until topping is golden... - 34.3849
Fancy Filbert Bars
Heat oven to 350°
Mix shortening, sugar, and egg yolks thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir in flour.
Press and flatten with hand to cover bottom of un-greased oblong pan, 13x9 1/2 x 2".
Bake 10 min.
Spread with softened jelly, - 30.2651
Toasted Anise Bars
1. Beat egg whites until foamy in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; add cream of tartar; beat until double' in volume; add granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until meringue forms stiff peaks.
2. Beat egg yolks and brown sugar until thick and... - 35.2739