- » Jelly Cool Whip Pie
Jelly Cool Whip Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jelly cool whip pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jelly cool whip pie recipes.
Banana Cream Pie With Apple Jelly
1. Prepare custard: In 3-quart saucepan, stir sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir in milk until blended. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils; cook 1 minute. Remove saucepan from heat.
2. In bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in... - 36.96
Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
Soften gelatin in water 5 minutes.
Beat egg yolks and add 1/2 cup sugar, pumpkin, salt, spices and milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture begins to thicken.
Add gelatin to hot pumpkin and stir until dissolved.
When mixture begins to... - 38.441
Peach Of A Pic
In a heavy saucepan combine the sugar, corn syrup, cornstarch, water and lemon juice.
Mix well and continue to stir over high heat until the mixture comes to a boil.
Reduce the heat and continue to cook and stir approximately 3 minutes longer.
Remove from the... - 41.1211
Thanksgiving Cranberry Pie
PREPARE and bake 1 sheet of the pie crust in 9-inch pie plate as directed on package; cool.
Cut out leaf shapes from remaining sheet of pie crust with small cookie cutter.
Place on ungreased baking sheet; bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until... - 44.0393
Strawberry Cream Pie
Soak gelatin in 2 tbsp water 5 minutes.
Set in small pan of boiling water to dissolve.
Whip cream and sugar until just beginning to thicken.
Add dissolved gelatin in a thin stream and continue beating until cream stands in stiff peaks.
Fold in... - 42.7247
Creamy Fruit Pies Filling
Whip the cream cheese with the sugar until fluffy.
Add the softened Cool Whip, mixing well.
Spread over the baked shell.
Decorate with the apricot halves.
Melt the apricot jelly with the water and cool.
Cover the apricot halves with the cooled... - 33.1037
– In a small saucepan, heat water, sugar, and cornstarch at low heat until thick. Remove from heat.
– Dissolve strawberry jelly in the sauce thoroughly, and cool.
– Place whole strawberries in the bottom of pie crust and cover them with the... - 31.9266
Big Boy Stawberry Pie
You can make a Strawberry Pie just like the Big Boy restaurant does. Fresh strawberries, whipped cream, and more go so well together. This is the perfect springtime pie. - 0
1. Heat oven to 325°. Line a 9-inch pie dish with the bottom crust; set aside.
2. Mix together the brown and white sugar and flour. Break the 2 eggs into mixture; add milk and vanilla. Melt butter and pour in last. Transfer mixture to the prepared pie... - 30.2422
Pecan Pumpkin Pie
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Roll pastry thin and line 9-inch pie pan, leaving 1 inch hanging over edge.
Fold this extra pastry under and crimp, building up sides as much as possible.
Brush bottom of crust with melted butter.
Sprinkle with chopped pecans and dot... - 41.1077
Banana Chiffon Pie
The banana chiffon pie is a jellied banana pie. Made with mashed bananas with a hint of lemon juice, the banana chiffon pie is made with added eggs and sugar. A chilled and frozen dessert pie, this jellied banana chiffon pie is great for the high summers with... - 48.0236
French Raspberry Pie
1. In a double boiler, scald the milk with the vanilla bean. Remove the bean.
2. Mix the flour, sugar and salt. Add a little of the scalded milk, stirring until smooth. Add to the remaining milk in the double boiler and cook, stirring, until thickened.
3.... - 36.4456
Kiwi Lime Layer Pie
In saucepan combine sugar, flour, and salt; stir in milk.
Cook and stir till bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Stir 1 cup of the hot mixture into eggs.
Return all to saucepan.
Cook and stir till bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 41.067
Orange Chiffon Pie
I love this orange chiffon pie for its jellied texture and flavor. Made with orange juice and rind with eggs, sugar and set in a cereal flake pie shell, the orange chiffon pie is filled a chilled and frozen dessert and best served with whipped cream topping... - 49.1466
Lemon Cheesecake Pie
Mix the digestive biscuits with the caster sugar and butter. Use to line the bottom and sides of a 23 cm (9 inch) or 1.2 litre (2 pint) shallow open pie plate. Press in with the back of a spoon. Chill until firm.
Dissolve the jelly in the water in a pan over... - 30.8783
Berry Cheesecake Pie
Place one phyllo sheet in a greased 9-in. pie plate; brush with butter.
Repeat seven times; trim the edges.
Bake at 425 degree for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned (center will puff up).
Cool on a wire rack.
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream... - 42.3286
Line bowl with sliced jelly role, raspberry jelly roll preferred.
Sprinkle generously with sherry.
Then fill with following filling and put in refrigerator till set.
Turn out on dish and cut in pie slices.
When thickened add 1 package gelatine soaked in... - 26.334
Currant Glazed Strawberry Tarts
Roll pastry to 1/8 inch thickness and bake 24 small tart shells or two 9-inch pie shells.
Fill shells with perfect strawberries, arranging them so they look attractive, points up.
Chill in refrigerator.
Melt the currant jelly in a heavy saucepan over... - 34.5118
Cherry Topped Refrigerator Cake
Line pan with whole graham crackers, breaking crackers, if necessary, to fit. Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package for pudding. Let stand 5 minutes, and then blend in whipped topping. Spread half the pudding mixture over the crackers. Add... - 14.8358
French Pear Tart
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry as directed except roll on floured cloth-covered board into rectangle, 12 X10 inches.
Trim edges to make even.
Place rectangle on ungreased baking sheet.
Brush 1/2 inch edge around rectangle with water; fold moistened edges... - 34.5117
1. In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
2. Into a large electric mixer bowl break eggs.
3. Beat at high speed until lemon colored.
4. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating constantly and then add vanilla.
5. Set mixer on slow... - 48.1032
Sunshine Lemon Roll
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Have eggs at room temperature.
Beat eggs in large mixer bowl for 10 minutes or until light and lemony.
Add sugar gradually, beating constantly.
Blend in water and vanilla in thin... - 41.5976
Individual Almond Cream Tarts
1. Prepare tart shells: Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour and butter or margarine. With fingertips, blend flour and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In cup, beat cold water with egg yolks. Add yolk mixture to flour mixture, stirring to mix... - 33.7922
Swedish Apple Cake
1. Crush zwieback fine. (You will have about 2 1/2 cups.) Toss with melted butter or margarine in a large bowl. Measure out 1 cup of the mixture; press into 9x9x2-inch baking dish.
2. Stir lemon rind into applesauce in a medium-size bowl; spread half over... - 32.564
1. Grease 15 1/2 by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pan and line with waxed paper; grease and flour paper.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Beating at high speed, gradually sprinkle in 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a... - 39.8559
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 48.1402