- » Jelly Biscuits
Jelly Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jelly biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jelly biscuits recipes.
Jelly Bean Biscuits
1. Place flour, sugar, vanilla essence, coconut and butter in a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. With machine running, slowly add milk and process to form a soft dough. Transfer to a bowl, stir jelly beans into mixture.
2.... - 27.5574
Oat Bran Jelly Biscuits
In a medium mixing bowl cut margarine into Oat Bran Baking Mix till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add skim milk all at once. Stir just till dough clings together. On a lightly floured surface roll or pat dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut with a 2 1/4- to 2... - 25.4047
You May Also Like!
Jellied Drop Biscuits
Sift flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cream of tartar into mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in dry ingredients; add milk all at once.
Stir quickly with a fork just till mixed.
Drop biscuit dough from... - 33.4018
Vanilla Jelly Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine and sugar replacement in medium bowl until creamy; beat in vanilla extract. With mixer at low speed, stir in sifted flour, baking powder and salt; blend well.
3.... - 30.3671
Pepper Jelly Turnovers
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Combine the cheese and flour in a food processor container and pulse until mixed.
Add the butter and process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add water through the feed tube, pulsing until mixture holds together.
Divide... - 38.919
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar and lemon rind until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously, then work in the flour with the back of a wooden spoon.
Knead the mixture gently, then roll it... - 34.671
Baking Powder Biscuits
My Baking Powder Biscuits are very popular among my friends. You will love these biscuits for its simplicity and also for the variety of cookies you can preparer. Among the Baking Powder Biscuits the Marmalade Biscuits are my favorite! . I often pamper myself... - 38.8509
Raspberry Filled Jelly Doughnuts
Heat oven to 375°F.
Place melted margarine in small bowl.
In another small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
Stir jelly until smooth.
Seal tip of large baster with foil.
Remove rubber bulb.Spoon jelly into baster; replace bulb.
Prepare and bake... - 37.0027
Making Moist Buttermilk Biscuits
1.Preheat the oven at about 400 degrees.
2.Mix the yogurt with milk to make buttermilk.
3.In a large bowl take flour, baking soda, salt and butter and mix all the ingredients with the help of your hand till the time the butter mixes with... - 89.1905
1. Without peeling red rhubarb stalks, cut into 1" lengths.
2. In a mixer grinder, grind cut rhubarb.
3. Using a jelly bag, extract juice; should be 3 1/2 cups.
4. In a large kettle, mix juice and sugar; heat with constant stirring until... - 31.542
2 tsp. melted butter, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 tsp. nutmeg or cinnamon.
Roll Baking Powder Biscuit dough into a rectangular sheet 1/4 inch thick.
Brush with melted butter, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and roll up from long side like jelly-roll.
Cut in 3/4 inch... - 22.2019