- » Jelly
Jelly is a kind of preserve made out of fruits or vegetables. The jelly is usually preserved in a can or tin which is then sealed off completely in order to protect it from the various contaminants in the air. It is ... More »
No Bake Cream Jelly Slice
Want a unique dessert recipe that you can whip up within minutes? Then watch this video and learn now! - 116.218
How To Make Jelly
As Halloween is round the corner and if you're thinking to make a treat for your friends then check this out. The chef makes this recipe using jelly. Watch the video for the entire recipe. I'm sure your friends will relish it. - 115.088
Summer Fruits Red Wine Jelly
Jelly (or jello) has a bit of a bad rap, but its reputation is undeserved. It's light, cool, refreshing and easy to eat. Perfect for a summer's evening, and this version has the kid's favourite "coming of age". - 111.966
Homemade Giant Jelly Baby
Who says that jelly is just for kids? And who says that jelly baby shaped sweets should just be bite sized and limited to sweet shops? These two confectionery legends are destined to be together, and bigger and better! This Giant Baby Jelly is a huge jelly... - 111.336
Grape Must Jelly
Homemade Grape Must Jelly is always healthy and cost effective. Chef Matteo Carboni from the Academia Barilla Culinary School is making Grape Must Jelly using three different types of table grapes. This helps in getting a jelly that is more flavorful and... - 100.72
Fun Popcorn Jelly Bean
Perfect after a long evening of club hopping, this creamy sensation runs a riot of flavors. Flavored up with vanilla vodka, amaretto, creme of cacao, pear liqueur and hazelnut coffee cream. This inviting is undeniably irresistible. Stream the video for the... - 97.8191
Spicy Beef Jelly
Does your mouth start watering, at the thought of a beef mixed with spices? Then this beef jelly recipe is for you. The chef here provides very simple instructions to make a scrumptious jelly with beef and the enriched with spices and ginger. Definitely a... - 97.724
Pork Chops And Steak Braised With Jelly Barbecue Sauce
There can be as many as barbecue sauce options as you may like. For your selection, here is a new sauce with grape jelly in it. The chef in the video braises and grills pork and steak in this sauce. Watch the video to know how the sauce is made. - 93.9921
Sweet Jelly And Fruit Dessert
Are you looking for a yummy dessert recipe that can be cooked within minutes? Then you need to watch this video and learn to make a tasty dessert that does not require you to slave in the kitchen! - 86.6021
Barbecued Jelly Chop With Mops
The key to a perfectly cooked pork chop is not the marinade but the right cooking. Watch this recipe video of Barbecued Jelly Chop with Mops to learn the right technique of grilling pork. Having a good mop is another secret to it. Try it out sometime! - 85.741
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookie
Peanut butter cookie is always loved by kids and adults alike, but how would you like if I'd say I am eating peanut butter and jelly cookie? I know, even I was drooling to eat these amazing cookie and the best part is that these cookie are very low on carb.... - 84.024
Do you love cranberry jelly and wish you didn't have to drive to the store every time you wanted it? The dish was traditionally made on Thanksgiving only but thanks to its the amazing taste, it has now become one of the most popular homemade side dishes.... - 82.5875
Homemade Jelly - Part 1: Preparation
Bursting with flavors and sweetness, homemade jellies are a total treat, especially when slathered over buttered bread. The best thing about homemade jellies is that they are chemical free and devoid of any preservatives, which means you get 100% natural... - 81.3696
Homemade Jelly - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
What better way to enjoy the fresh bounties of summer than preserve them as jellies. Never mind if you don't find orchard-fresh fruits, you can still make delicious jellies at home by replicating this recipe as presented in the video. Worth the effort! - 80.3732
Bbq Peanut Butter Strawberry Jelly Wings
When the chicken wings are marinated in a blend of peanut butter and strawberry jelly, you know these are going to be something unique. Prepare these appetizers for any of your barbeque event and serve while you concentrate on the bigger items. Learn the... - 74.5068
1. Using a paring knife, score the fruit and soak in boiling waster. Drain the fruit in a colander.
2. Peel the fruit and free the rind of the pith.
3. Finely shred the peel and roughly chop the fruit.
4. Preheat the oven to 225°F/ 110°C/... - 48.2936
Fruit Jelly With Cream
Cook currants and raspberries in water in saucepan.
Press through fine sieve or cloth; return liquid to saucepan.
Stir in sugar and vanilla.
Blend 1/4 cup of the liquid with potato flour.
Bring remaining juice to a boil.
Stir in potato flour mixture.
Cook... - 47.6453
Lime Jelly With Cucumber And Apple
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for marinade.
2) In the same bowl, add cucumber and apples and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. ... - 47.4193
Kharia Ni Jelly
Wash trotters well.
Rub with rice flour and two limes, to remove any smell.
Place trotters in a pan with four litres water and whole spices.
Bring to boil.
Lower heat, cover pan and simmer for 1-2 hours till trotters are soft and the bones... - 47.0805
Prawn Mousse In Cucumber Jelly
Puree the prawns in a blender or food processor.
Add the melted butter and process until smooth and well mixed.
Flavour with about a capful of brandy or vermouth and a couple of squeezes of lemon juice.
Chill the mixture until just starting to set, then fold... - 46.9218
Avocado And Tomato Jelly
1. Blanch tomatoes in boiling water and peel them.
2. Cut tomatoes in half, squeeze out seeds and cut the tomato shells into small dices.
3. Peel avocados and slice into small cubes.
4. Separate lettuce leaves and wash well.
5. Immerse in... - 46.5632
Chocolate Jelly Roll
1)Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2)Grease and line the bottom of a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with greased brown paper or aluminum foil.
3)Sift flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa together.
4)Beat eggs in a small bowl until thick and... - 46.2851
These Jelly Centers are a yummy treat ! I love these cookie sandwiches with raspberry jellied centers for my dessert ! Try these Jelly Centers and let me know if you like them ! - 46.264
Tangy Cucumber Jelly
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in cold water until softened.
2) Heat the gelatine mixture to simmer and stir until gelatine dissolves.
3) Add in sweetener, lime juice and colouring.
4) Pour the gelatine mixture in a bowl and... - 46.1545
Tomato Jelly Ring
1. In a saucepan, put the tomatoes along with the remaining ingredients except the gelatin and water; bring the mixture to boil and simmer for about 5 minutes.
2. Remove and discard the peppercorns and bay leaf; rub the mixture through a strainer.
3.... - 46.0197
Wine Jelly With Olives And Almonds
1. In a glass bowl, combine wine, lime soda, lime juice, salt and dissolved gelatine, stirring to mix well.
2. Pour into an ice-cream maker and churn until iced or place the bowl in the refrigerator and chill till semi frozen.
3. Remove from the... - 45.9767
Strawberry Jelly Pudding
Strawberry Jelly Pudding is my husbands favorite pudding. He will happy gobble it down no matter when I serve it to him. Try this wonderful Strawberry Jelly Pudding recipe to find put why it is so addictive! - 45.8966
Lemon Jelly Roll
Line 15- X 10-inch (2 L) jelly roll pan with parchment or waxed paper; set aside.
In small bowl and using electric mixer, lightly beat egg yolks.
Gradually beat in 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the sugar; continue beating at high speed until thick and very pale in... - 45.8763
Christmas Jelly Salad
1 To prepare the first layer: Slightly grease a bowl, add hot water and dissolve lime jelly in it.
2 Stir in the crushed pineapple and allow to set partially.
3 For the second layer: In a bowl, dissolve unflavored as per the package directions.
4... - 45.8428
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cake
"Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together in electric mixer bowl.
Add shortening, peanut butter and milk.
Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
Add eggs; beat for 2 minutes longer.
Pour batter into greased and lightly floured 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake... - 45.8304
1) Pare zest or rind of orange and lemon as thinly as possible and in turn cut into fine short strips.
2) Blanch these strips for 5 minutes in boiling water.
3) In a sauce pan,mix together red currant jelly and strained orange and lemon... - 45.7826
Almond Jelly Layers
If that is the perfect side dish or a sweet dessert you are looking for then this Almond Jelly Layers can truly impress you and your loved ones. Flavored with current jelly and with the goodness of almonds, this Almond Jelly Layers is indeed a great treat for... - 45.4764
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookies
Cream peanut butter, butter or margarine, and sugar together thoroughly.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt thoroughly.
Blend into creamed mixture.
Blend in milk.
Shape dough into two 2-inch rolls 7 1/2 inches long.
Wrap in clear plastic... - 44.988
Strawberry Jelly Rolls
Dissolve jelly powder in boiling water by stirring well.
Refrigerate to cool but not set.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Whisk egg yolks, lemon rind and half the sugar till creamy.
Whisk egg whites till stiff, add remaining sugar and fold into egg yolk... - 44.613
Braised Tongue With Aspic Jelly
1.Start by washing and scrubbing the tongue in salt water
2.In a pot, simmer the tongue till it turns tender
3.Now remove the skin of the tongue
4.In a stew-pan, place the tongue along with onion, celery, cloves, salt and pepper
5.Cover... - 44.5761
Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Cookies
Beat margarine and peanut butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add egg whites and vanilla; beat well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt in a small bowl, stirring well.
Gradually add flour mixture to creamed... - 44.525
Sieve flour, soda bicarb and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with fingers for 10 minutes till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry.
Cut the pastry into 5 cm... - 44.2178
In food processor or blender bowl, combine red, green and jalapeho peppers.
Process until finely chopped, stopping to scrape side of bowl if needed.
Pour mixture into 2-quart measure.
Stir in sugar and vinegar.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Stir thoroughly... - 44.1915
Christmas Jewel Mold
Combine the lime jelly powder, boiling water and 3/4 cup (175 mL) cold water.
Combine the lemon juice, avocado, sour cream and food colouring in a blender or food processor.
Puree until smooth.
Add to the lime jelly and refrigerate in a 2 qt. (2 L)... - 43.9715
Savory Grapefruit Jelly
Savory Grapefruit Jelly is a wonderful fruit spread. You can serve this lovely jelly to your family for a nice homely breakfast with toasts, trust me they will love it. Try the Savory Grapefruit Jelly ! - 43.96
1) Dissolve gelatine in the hot consomme, add sherry and allow to cool.
2) Boil the eggs until hard for 10-12 minutes and put into cold water to cool thoroughly. Slice them.
3) Cut the cold chicken meat into long strips.
4) Peel the tomatoes... - 43.9003
This orange jelly recipe can be easily prepared at home with granulated gelatin. Flavored with orange and lemon juice with a little orange rind, the orange jelly is chilled and can be served with a scoop of whipped cream. - 43.7304
This Patriotic Mold is a very impressive thing - deliciously as well as visually! Give this Patriotic Mold a try and you would soon realize that fruit molds wouldn't come this easy and doesn't come much better! - 43.6065
Chicken With Currant Jelly
I've totally fallen for this Chicken with Currant ! There's no better combination of fruit and chicken that you can look out for! Juicy currant and orange slices with chicken pieces taste incredible! Don't miss out on the Chicken with Currant feast! Will you? - 43.1688
Meatballs With Grape Jelly Sauce
Grape Jelly Sauce makes great combination with beef balls. The Meatballs with Grape Jelly Sauce is pretty easy and requires relatively less time to prepare. Try this Meatballs with Grape Jelly Sauce recipe. - 43.0378
Jelly Filled Muffins
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and combine all the dry ingredients.
3) Combine butter, egg, and milk and mix well.
4) Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, pour in the liquid ingredients and stir.
5) Take... - 42.866
Fruit In Wine Jelly
This Fruit in Wine Jelly is something everyone will enjoy having on their dining table. Here's is a much simpler recipe for you to try your own homemade Fruit in Wine Jelly. - 42.8374
Rhubarb Strawberry Mold
1. Set out a 1-qt. heart-shape mold or 6 individual molds.
2. Wash, cut off stem ends and leaves from rhubarb.
3. Peel stalks only if skin is tough. Cut into 1-in. pieces (about 3 cups, cut) and place in saucepan with sugar and water.
4. Place over low heat... - 42.415
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cake
In mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Add milk, peanut butter, and shortening; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Add eggs and beat mixture 2 minutes more.
Pour into greased and lightly floured 13x9x2... - 42.3982
Spiced Port Grape Jelly
Pour boiling water over cinnamon and cloves in a small saucepan; cover and place over low heat 5 minutes.
Set aside 5 minutes.
Strain (discard spices) and add more water, if needed, to make 1 cup liquid.
Measure the sugar into a bowl; set aside.
Blend the... - 42.247
Vanilla Cardamom Plum Jelly
Line a colander with cheesecloth and place colander inside a bowl; set aside.
Bring plums, water, and cardamom to a boil in a large pot over high heat.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until fruit is soft, about 15 minutes.
Pour plum mixture into... - 42.1125
Prawn Jelly Aspic
Shell the prawns, clean and keep all the shells and heads.
Split the prawns and marinate with salt and pepper.
Saute the prawn shells and heads with olive oil, a little fennel, shallots and tomato trimmings (left over from dicing the tomatoes).
Add... - 42.0539
Braised Chops In Mint Jelly
Fry the chops in a casserole to brown on each side, without fat.
Add the onion, the mint leaves, seasoning and stock.
Bring to the boil, cover and cook in the oven for 40 minutes.
Remove the chops, cool and place on a serving dish in the refrigerator.
Cool... - 41.8648
1. Wash fruit and drain in a colander.
2. Preheat the oven to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼
3. Add sugar to a bowl and place in the oven to warm
4. Ready 3-4 preserve or coffee jars with tight fitting, vinegar proof lids. The jars should be clean and... - 41.8547
Spiced Grape Jelly
The Spiced Grape Jelly is a well flavored fruit jelly that is simply addictive. One spoon of this well loved jelly on your toast is enough to get one addicted to it! Try this wonderful Spiced Grape Jelly recipe - 41.825
Orange Milk Jelly
Soften gelatine in water for 5 minutes.
Place on extremely low heat for gelatine to dissolve.
Combine orange and lemon juice in a bowl.
Add gelatine and sugar.
Place this bowl in a basin of ice and ice water (add some salt to ice water).
As the mixture sets... - 41.8119
Fruit Jelly Madeleine
1) In a tin or bowl, add enough cold jelly to cover the base by 1/4-1/2 inch.
2) On this, place the fruit and set with a little jelly.
3) For the vanilla cream, in a bowl, add yolks and sugar and beat well.
4) In a saucepan, scald the milk and add to... - 41.6812
Honey Orange Jelly
In large saucepan or Dutch oven mix sauterne, orange peel, orange juice, lemon juice, and fruit pectin.
Bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugar and honey.
Bring again to full rolling boil.
Boil hard, uncovered,for 1 minute, stirring... - 41.5944
Sterilize 6 half pint jars.
Place the peppers in a large saucepan.
Add sugar and vinegar.
Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes uncovered.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Skim off any foam that comes to the top of the liquid mixture as it cools for 20 minutes.
Add... - 41.562
Almond Jelly With Fresh Oranges
1 In a small bowl, put the gelatine.
2 Pour in half the water to dissolve the gelatine.
3 In a small pot, bring the remaining water to a boil.
4 Pour the hot water into the gelatine.
5 Stir until the gelatine has completely dissolved.
6 In... - 41.4979
1. On a fruit board, use a small paring knife to halve and deseed the grapes.
2. Wet a 3 pint/1.75liter jelly mould with cold water or place the mold in the refrigerator to chill.
3. In a medium sauce pan, prepare the jelly liquid as... - 41.4945
Raspberry And Cream Jelly Roll
The filling for this delightful summer sweet can be made with strawberries, loganberries or blackberries.
Line a 9 x 12 inch jelly roll pan with wax paper.
Brush lightly and evenly with oil or melted unsalted butter.
Beat the eggs and sugar together until... - 41.4573
Orange Cranberry Jelly
1. Prepare 8 jelly glasses that have an 8-ounce capacity by dipping them in hot water. Leave them there till required
2. Remove the peel from each orange in a long strip
3. In another heavy saucepan, tip in the orange peel, sugar, orange... - 41.4429
Aromatic Apple Jelly
Stir apple juice and pectin together in 2-quart batter bowl.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
Add bitters, lemon juice and a few drops red food color.
Stir in sugar.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on '6', or until mixture is... - 41.3504
Fresh Lemon Jelly
This fresh lemon jelly is a wonderful homemade jelly that I really love serving as dessert for both family dinner or small parties with friends. Made with lemons and gelatine, I used cinnamon and clove to flavor the fresh lemon jelly. Decorate them with... - 41.343
1) In a pot of 1 cup boiling water, dissolve the lime jelly powder.
2) Add in cream cheese while the jelly is still hot. Stir till it dissolves completely.
3) Allow the jelly to cool down to room temperature before adding in pineapple, carrot, celery,... - 41.2431
One Quart Standard Gelatin Jelly
This homemade gelatin jelly is a simple and easy dessert and a real favorite with kids. Made with gelatin flavored with fruit juices and sweetened with sugar, the homemade gelatin jelly is chilled and can be served with fruit slices as topping as I like to do. - 41.0619
1) Scald a jelly bag.
2) In a bowl, add 1/4 pint of water and add gelatin.
3) Scald a 6 pints capacity large enamel pan to allow for boiling.
4) Add in the remaining 1 1/4 pints of water along with the lemon rind, juice, cinnamon, and... - 41.0272
1) Take a small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over water in it.
2) Keep it aside for 1 minute to soften and then stir cook over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3) Take it off from heat and then mix in 1/3 cup soda, lemon juice,... - 41.0235
Cream shortening and butter with sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla extract.
Add flour and salt; blend well.
Roll dough into 1-inch balls; dip in slightly beaten egg white.
Roll in nuts and place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375° for 5... - 41.0084
Fruit Jelly Tart
1) Use rolled out pastry to line flan ring.
2) Place in oven to bake blind and cool.
3) Pour enough jelly into a sandwich tin to cover the bottom to a depth of 1/2 inch and set.
4) Place the fruit on this add 2-3 tablespoons of cool... - 40.914
1. Wash the oranges.
2. Wet the mould with butter.
1. In a bowl, grate the rind of one orange.
2. Mix the juice with agar agar, adding the sugar and half the quantity of boiling water.
3. In a mixer, add the remaining quantity of... - 40.899
Sum Bland Mold
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Combine reserved pineapple juice, water, lemon juice, cloves and cinnamon in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; add gelatin, stirring until completely dissolved.
Remove... - 40.8885
Orange Fruit Jelly
Soak gelatine in water for five minutes.
Add boiling water, sugar and salt.
Stir until gelatine and sugar are dissolved.
Rinse a jelly mould or an aluminium bowl with cold water.
Pour about four tablespoons gelatine mixture into the mould and... - 40.8044
Quail With Currant Jelly Sauce
Tie legs of each quail together; twist wings under back.
In skillet brown quail in butter.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add chicken broth to skillet.
Cover and simmer till birds are tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine orange peel,... - 40.7914
Rub quinces thoroughly with a damp cloth.
Cut each quince into 4 pieces and remove stems and cores.
Place in a large saucepan with water; cook over low heat 45 minutes.
Press cooked quinces through a strainer.
Measure pulp into cups and make a note of the... - 40.6573
Sandwiches With Roast Meat And Wine Jelly
Sprinkle the gelatin into a little water.
Let it stand for 1 minute.
Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil.
Add the gelatin to the hot water and stir until dissolved; then slowly stir the gelatin water into the wine.
Season the liquid with the salt, pepper, and... - 40.6561
1) Take a medium-size bowl. Add flour, sugar, and about 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix thoroughly.
2) Cut butter and run in the mixture to resemble coarse cornmeal.
3) Divide the egg into yolk and white, and reserve the white. Mix yolk to 1/3... - 40.6446
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Grease cookie sheets.
Combine dry cake mix, shortening, egg yolks and milk; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Combine egg whites and water.
Beat with fork until blended.
Dip balls in egg white mixture, then roll in nuts.
Place 2... - 40.6383
Spiced Sauterne Jelly
Pour boiling water over citrus peel, stick cinnamon, and cloves in a small saucepan.
Cover and place over very low heat 5 minutes; set aside 5 minutes.
Strain (discard spices) and add water, if needed, to make 3/4 cup "citrus brew." Combine "citrus brew" in a... - 40.6099
Wash mint leaves and stems, and put in a large saucepan; crush with a masher or drinking glass.
Add the water and bring quickly to a boil.
Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 10 minutes.
Strain and measure 1 2/3 cups into large saucepan.
Add lemon... - 40.6041
Cucumber Jelly Salad
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup hot water.
Add seasonings and vinegar.
Chill until mixture begins to set.
In the meantime peel cucumbers and cut into halves lengthwise.
Force cucumbers through grinder or shred fine; 2 large cucumbers make about 1 cup... - 40.5506
Currant Jelly Sauce
1.Start by slicing the onions
2.In a pan, cook the onion in the fat till it begins to color
3.Then add the flour and celery and stir until brown
4.Also add the vinegar, stock and bay leaf and simmer 20 minutes
5.Strain, skim off all the... - 40.543
Spiced Red Currant Jelly
Combine the currants, water, cinnamon, and cloves in a heavy-bottomed preserving kettle.
Crush with a potato masher.
Cover and cook together 10 minutes, crushing 2-3 times to extract all the juice.
Pour the cooked fruit into a moistened jelly bag and let drip... - 40.4465
Party Aspic has a electrifying taste. Party Aspic gets its taste from tomatoes mixed with Tabasco sauce and eggs, flavored with vinegar. Party Aspic is inspired by many retardants worldwide. - 40.4284
Jelly Roll Dessert
1. In a medium sauce pan, combine pudding mix contents, pineapple juice and water. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till cooked.
2. Remove from heat and add crushed pineapple. Mix once and keep aside to cool.
3. Once cooled,... - 40.3152
Mulled Claret Jelly With Frosted Currants
Put the measured amount of caster sugar in a pan with the water, lemon slices and spices.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Strain, then stir in the gelatine until dissolved.
Mix with the claret and pour into... - 40.288
Grapefruit And Savory Jelly
Pour boiling water over savory in small bowl.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Strain through cheese cloth into measuring cup.
Add more water, if needed, to make 1/2 cup.
Combine savory water, grapefruit juice and pectin in 2-quart bowl.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES... - 40.2463
Quince And Apple Jelly
1. In a large heatproof bowl, tip in the apples, quinces and water
2. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 20-22 minutes
3. Stir the mixture frequently during the cooking process to ensure that the mixture does not burn.
4. Process... - 40.22
Place the gelatine and cold water in a mixing bowl.
Pour over the boiling water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
Add the sugar and stir until it has dissolved.
Stir in the salt.
Set the gelatine mixture aside to cool for 10 minutes.
In a large jug,... - 40.1239
Jelly Filled Dainties
Jelly Filled Dainties has a fine taste. Jelly Filled Dainties gets its taste from flour mixed with cereal and flavored with vanilla extract. Jelly Filled Dainties is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 40.0465
Dissolve strawberry gelatin in 1 1/3 cups boiling water.
Add frozen strawberries.
Stir gently until fruit thaws and separates.
Chill until thickened.
Pour into an 8-cup mold (star-shaped, if desired), a 9-cup Bundt pan, or straight-sided saucepan.
Chill until... - 39.9327
Lemon And Barley Jelly
1. Mix Barley, lemon, cinnamon and sugar.
2. Boil it on a low flame for 45 minutes. Do not remove from the flame until it becomes thick and transparent.
4. Sweeten with sugar if required.
5. Pour the contents into a jelly... - 39.7767
Prepare strawberry gelatin as directed on package.
Pour a 1/8 inch layer in the bottom of a lightly oiled 8-cup mold.
Refrigerate 20 minutes or until firm.
Arrange 6 to 8 strawberry slices on top of the gelatin layer.
Pour a 1/4 inch layer of gelatin over... - 39.7697
Cucumber Jelly Cubes
Peel cucumbers, remove seeds and grate.
Add vinegar and sprinkle with salt and white pepper.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Drain off liquid, reserving 3 tablespoons.
Soften gelatin in reserved liquid, then dissolve in hot chicken bouillon.
Combine with grated... - 39.683
Put sweet red or green peppers through food grinder, using coarse blade.
Drain pulp well.
Strain juice through cheesecloth.
Repeat with hot red peppers.
In large saucepan mix 1 1/2 cups sweet red pepper juice and 1/4 cup hot pepper juice.
Add... - 39.6088
Little Pastries - Turnovers Jelly Tarts Rounds
1) Preheat oven hot to 400F or 425F.
2) Follow package directions to mix piecrust mix with 2 tablespoons cold water.
3) Roll out to make 12-inch circle, about 1/8 inch thick.
4) Cut into desired shape.
5) To make Turnovers, cut into... - 39.5758
Honey Orange Jelly
In large saucepan or Dutch oven mix sauterne, orange peel, orange juice, lemon juice, and fruit pectin.
Bring to full rolling boil.
Stir in honey; return to boiling.
Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Skim off foam with metal spoon.
Place... - 39.4872
Cranberry Apple Jelly
1. With small, sharp knife, remove and discard stem and blossom end of apples (do not core or peel apples). Cut apples into bite-sized pieces. In 5-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot over high heat, heat apples and water to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover... - 39.4722
Jelly Recipes By Category