- » Jelly
Jelly is a kind of preserve made out of fruits or vegetables. The jelly is usually preserved in a can or tin which is then sealed off completely in order to protect it from the various contaminants in the air. It is ... More »
Pork Chops And Steak Braised With Jelly Barbecue Sauce
There can be as many as barbecue sauce options as you may like. For your selection, here is a new sauce with grape jelly in it. The chef in the video braises and grills pork and steak in this sauce. Watch the video to know how the sauce is made. - 117.202
Homemade Giant Jelly Baby
Who says that jelly is just for kids? And who says that jelly baby shaped sweets should just be bite sized and limited to sweet shops? These two confectionery legends are destined to be together, and bigger and better! This Giant Baby Jelly is a huge jelly... - 116.497
Summer Fruits Red Wine Jelly
Jelly (or jello) has a bit of a bad rap, but its reputation is undeserved. It's light, cool, refreshing and easy to eat. Perfect for a summer's evening, and this version has the kid's favourite "coming of age". - 111.917
How To Make Jelly
As Halloween is round the corner and if you're thinking to make a treat for your friends then check this out. The chef makes this recipe using jelly. Watch the video for the entire recipe. I'm sure your friends will relish it. - 104.801
Spicy Beef Jelly
Does your mouth start watering, at the thought of a beef mixed with spices? Then this beef jelly recipe is for you. The chef here provides very simple instructions to make a scrumptious jelly with beef and the enriched with spices and ginger. Definitely a... - 99.4364
Fun Popcorn Jelly Bean
Perfect after a long evening of club hopping, this creamy sensation runs a riot of flavors. Flavored up with vanilla vodka, amaretto, creme of cacao, pear liqueur and hazelnut coffee cream. This inviting is undeniably irresistible. Stream the video for the... - 91.413
Sweet Jelly And Fruit Dessert
Are you looking for a yummy dessert recipe that can be cooked within minutes? Then you need to watch this video and learn to make a tasty dessert that does not require you to slave in the kitchen! - 89.9545
Barbecued Jelly Chop With Mops
The key to a perfectly cooked pork chop is not the marinade but the right cooking. Watch this recipe video of Barbecued Jelly Chop with Mops to learn the right technique of grilling pork. Having a good mop is another secret to it. Try it out sometime! - 87.3488
Homemade Jelly - Part 1: Preparation
Bursting with flavors and sweetness, homemade jellies are a total treat, especially when slathered over buttered bread. The best thing about homemade jellies is that they are chemical free and devoid of any preservatives, which means you get 100% natural... - 82.8092
Homemade Jelly - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
What better way to enjoy the fresh bounties of summer than preserve them as jellies. Never mind if you don't find orchard-fresh fruits, you can still make delicious jellies at home by replicating this recipe as presented in the video. Worth the effort! - 82.0592
No Bake Cream Jelly Slice
Want a unique dessert recipe that you can whip up within minutes? Then watch this video and learn now! - 79.4854
Kharia Ni Jelly
Wash trotters well.
Rub with rice flour and two limes, to remove any smell.
Place trotters in a pan with four litres water and whole spices.
Bring to boil.
Lower heat, cover pan and simmer for 1-2 hours till trotters are soft and the bones... - 47.0599
Fruit Jelly With Cream
Cook currants and raspberries in water in saucepan.
Press through fine sieve or cloth; return liquid to saucepan.
Stir in sugar and vanilla.
Blend 1/4 cup of the liquid with potato flour.
Bring remaining juice to a boil.
Stir in potato flour mixture.
Cook... - 46.8999
Prawn Mousse In Cucumber Jelly
Puree the prawns in a blender or food processor.
Add the melted butter and process until smooth and well mixed.
Flavour with about a capful of brandy or vermouth and a couple of squeezes of lemon juice.
Chill the mixture until just starting to set, then fold... - 46.2254
1. Using a paring knife, score the fruit and soak in boiling waster. Drain the fruit in a colander.
2. Peel the fruit and free the rind of the pith.
3. Finely shred the peel and roughly chop the fruit.
4. Preheat the oven to 225°F/ 110°C/... - 46.1213
1) Dissolve gelatine in the hot consomme, add sherry and allow to cool.
2) Boil the eggs until hard for 10-12 minutes and put into cold water to cool thoroughly. Slice them.
3) Cut the cold chicken meat into long strips.
4) Peel the tomatoes... - 46.0764
Strawberry Jelly Pudding
Strawberry Jelly Pudding is my husbands favorite pudding. He will happy gobble it down no matter when I serve it to him. Try this wonderful Strawberry Jelly Pudding recipe to find put why it is so addictive! - 45.6868
1) Pare zest or rind of orange and lemon as thinly as possible and in turn cut into fine short strips.
2) Blanch these strips for 5 minutes in boiling water.
3) In a sauce pan,mix together red currant jelly and strained orange and lemon... - 45.63
Old Fashioned Jelly Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly grease a 15X10X1-inch baking pan and line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and grease the paper.
To make the Best Sponge Cake-
3) In a bowl, sift together, flour and salt.
4) In a... - 45.389
Tomato Jelly Ring
1. In a saucepan, put the tomatoes along with the remaining ingredients except the gelatin and water; bring the mixture to boil and simmer for about 5 minutes.
2. Remove and discard the peppercorns and bay leaf; rub the mixture through a strainer.
3.... - 45.3801
Lime Jelly With Cucumber And Apple
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for marinade.
2) In the same bowl, add cucumber and apples and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. ... - 45.0826
Pocket Full Of Jelly Muffins
In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; set aside.
In large bowl, combine honey and margarine; blend in orange juice, 4 tablespoons Egg Beaters and orange peel.
Stir in flour mixture just until moistened.
Spoon batter into 12 lightly... - 44.8463
Chocolate Jelly Roll
1)Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2)Grease and line the bottom of a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with greased brown paper or aluminum foil.
3)Sift flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa together.
4)Beat eggs in a small bowl until thick and... - 44.7863
Tangy Cucumber Jelly
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in cold water until softened.
2) Heat the gelatine mixture to simmer and stir until gelatine dissolves.
3) Add in sweetener, lime juice and colouring.
4) Pour the gelatine mixture in a bowl and... - 44.6266
Wine Jelly With Olives And Almonds
1. In a glass bowl, combine wine, lime soda, lime juice, salt and dissolved gelatine, stirring to mix well.
2. Pour into an ice-cream maker and churn until iced or place the bowl in the refrigerator and chill till semi frozen.
3. Remove from the... - 44.4999
These Jelly Centers are a yummy treat ! I love these cookie sandwiches with raspberry jellied centers for my dessert ! Try these Jelly Centers and let me know if you like them ! - 44.3556
Christmas Jelly Salad
1 To prepare the first layer: Slightly grease a bowl, add hot water and dissolve lime jelly in it.
2 Stir in the crushed pineapple and allow to set partially.
3 For the second layer: In a bowl, dissolve unflavored as per the package directions.
4... - 44.1973
Line a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, put 6 yolks, lemon peel and half the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat whites... - 44.1417
Avocado And Tomato Jelly
1. Blanch tomatoes in boiling water and peel them.
2. Cut tomatoes in half, squeeze out seeds and cut the tomato shells into small dices.
3. Peel avocados and slice into small cubes.
4. Separate lettuce leaves and wash well.
5. Immerse in... - 44.0502
Braised Tongue With Aspic Jelly
1.Start by washing and scrubbing the tongue in salt water
2.In a pot, simmer the tongue till it turns tender
3.Now remove the skin of the tongue
4.In a stew-pan, place the tongue along with onion, celery, cloves, salt and pepper
5.Cover... - 43.9439
Almond Jelly Layers
If that is the perfect side dish or a sweet dessert you are looking for then this Almond Jelly Layers can truly impress you and your loved ones. Flavored with current jelly and with the goodness of almonds, this Almond Jelly Layers is indeed a great treat for... - 43.859
Sieve flour, soda bicarb and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with fingers for 10 minutes till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry.
Cut the pastry into 5 cm... - 43.5995
Lemon Jelly Roll
Line 15- X 10-inch (2 L) jelly roll pan with parchment or waxed paper; set aside.
In small bowl and using electric mixer, lightly beat egg yolks.
Gradually beat in 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the sugar; continue beating at high speed until thick and very pale in... - 43.3761
In food processor or blender bowl, combine red, green and jalapeho peppers.
Process until finely chopped, stopping to scrape side of bowl if needed.
Pour mixture into 2-quart measure.
Stir in sugar and vinegar.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Stir thoroughly... - 43.2835
Jelly Filled Muffins
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and combine all the dry ingredients.
3) Combine butter, egg, and milk and mix well.
4) Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, pour in the liquid ingredients and stir.
5) Take... - 43.248
Strawberry Jelly Rolls
Dissolve jelly powder in boiling water by stirring well.
Refrigerate to cool but not set.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Whisk egg yolks, lemon rind and half the sugar till creamy.
Whisk egg whites till stiff, add remaining sugar and fold into egg yolk... - 42.9147
Savory Grapefruit Jelly
Savory Grapefruit Jelly is a wonderful fruit spread. You can serve this lovely jelly to your family for a nice homely breakfast with toasts, trust me they will love it. Try the Savory Grapefruit Jelly ! - 42.5345
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Separate the eggs.
Beat yolks with the sugar and vanilla till mixture forms trails when beaters are lifted.
Sift flour and fold into mixture.
Beat the whites with salt till mixture forms soft peaks that curl downwards.
Fold into... - 42.5194
Braised Chops In Mint Jelly
Fry the chops in a casserole to brown on each side, without fat.
Add the onion, the mint leaves, seasoning and stock.
Bring to the boil, cover and cook in the oven for 40 minutes.
Remove the chops, cool and place on a serving dish in the refrigerator.
Cool... - 42.3845
Jelly Recipes By Category