- » Jello Whipped Cream Cake
Jello Whipped Cream Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jello whipped cream cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jello whipped cream cake recipes.
Pinwheel Cake And Cream
PREPARE pudding mix with milk as directed on package.
Let stand 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Fold in whipped topping, orange rind and peach.
ARRANGE pound cake slices on serving plate.
Spoon pudding mixture evenly over center of cake slices.
Arrange... - 35.1345
Crown Jewel Cake
Looking for a great Jell-O Cake recipe, this Crown Jewel Cake is just the kind you are looking for! Made using various fruit flavored gelatins and fresh pineapple juice, I have given this Crown Jewel Cake an inviting whipped cream topping! This is a great... - 49.8989
Lemon Berry Terrine
LINE bottom and sides of 8x4-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
CUT rounded top off pound cake; reserve for snacking or other use.
Trim crusts from pound cake.
Cut cake horizontally into 5 slices.
Line bottom and long sides of loaf pan with 3 cake slices.
Cut... - 42.6033
RESERVE 1 cookie for garnish, if desired.
Cut 1-inch piece off 1 end of each of the remaining cookies.
Crush 1-inch pieces into crumbs; set aside remaining cookies for sides of cake.
Combine cookie crumbs, graham cracker crumbs and margarine until well... - 47.1693
Angel Cake Mold
Break cake into bite-size pieces.
Alternate layers of cake and slightly congealed jello. (Add one cup of whipped cream to jello before alternating.)
Mold in angel food cake pan or in a bowl.
Remove to plate and ice with whipped cream.
Coconut may be folded... - 29.203
Cheesy Raspberry Delight
Looking for a unique dessert preparation - try out the recipe of cheesy raspberry delight. The blend of cheese and fresh raspberries along with raspberry jelly is going to be the ultimate show stopper. Whether it's a kids party or adults get-together, you are... - 112.276
Filled Angel Food Cake
Filling: Use 1 cup boiling water to dissolve jello.
Cut unthawed berries into pieces and stir into hot jello until berries are melted.
Chill jello until it begins to set.
Fold in broken pieces of angel food cake and spoon into the cavity of the cake. - 23.1083
Strawberry Shortcake With Marshmallows
Easy & non complicated Strawberry shortcake recipe.I love baking strawberry desserts & this strawberry shortcake tops the list.It is easy & tastes wonderful,you can not resist making one of your own Strawberry shortcake with lots of wiped cream. - 27.5741
Bacardi Rum Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube or 12-cup Bundt pan.
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan.
Mix all cake ingredients together.
Pour batter over nuts.
Bake 1 hour.
Invert on serving plate.
Drizzle and smooth glaze evenly over... - 43.1377
Summer Berry Cake
Three layers of poundcake with savory pudding and fruits In-between. Topped with whipped cream and more delicious fruits. - 32.7698
Pineapple Angel Gateau
1. Dissolve jello in pineapple juice (make up difference of 1 % c. with water)
2. When slightly jelled, add pineapple, marshmallows and cherries.
3. Whip cream, then combine the jello and cream. Fold carefully.
4. Grease an angel food pan.
5. Line bottom of... - 33.9848
Bacardi Rum Pifia Colada Cake
Blend all ingredients except coconut in large mixer bowl.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Pour into two greased and floured 9-inch layer pans.
Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed.
Do not... - 43.0346
Pudding Peach Shortcake
I bet you would have never thought that making a fruit shortcake can come this easy as in Pudding Peach Shortcake. Flavored with rich almond extract, you will find real peaches stuck in the pound cake and wrapped in vanilla flavored jello! I tell you, give it... - 40.1819
Strawberry Ribbon Cake
1) In a bowl, mix sugar, wafer crumbs and melted butter to form the mixture for the crust. Keep aside a handful of the mixture for later. Tightly press the rest of it into an 8" or 9" pan. Place in the refrigerator for a few hours or until set.
2) In a... - 45.6094
Layered Cheese Cake
In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, butter, almonds and sugar, blending well.
Moisten with the cream.
Press the mixture against the bottom and sides of a well-buttered nine-inch springform pan.
Line the crust with waxed paper and fill with one- half... - 44.1521
Broken Glass Cake Dessert
Prepare the first three packages of Jell-O separately, using 1 cup boiling water to dissolve each. Add 1/2 cup cold water to each. Pour each flavor into an 8-inch square pan (pie pans will do). Chill until firm, or overnight. Combine the lemon-flavor Jell-O... - 25.0605
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Grease the glass cake pan with cooking spray.
3. Strain the almond flour in a large bowl. Add in coconut flour and baking powder. Mix all the ingredients well.
4. In a large mixing bowl add in cream cheese... - 101.915
1. In one cup of hot water, take the strawberry jelly
2. Dissolve the jelly and then add Â½ cup of cold water
3. Set this mixture till firm
4. Once the mixture is set, whip the jello till barely foamy
5. Combine the whipped cream and... - 40.6803
No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
1. Line a cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
2. Place the cookies into a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
3. Stir the crumbs together with the melted butter until you have a damp sandy texture.
4. In a large bowl beat together the... - 107.702
Combine Crust ingredients and press into a 9x13" pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Mix jello with boiling water and let cool.
Cream the cheese and add sugar and vanilla.
Add cooled jello and blend thoroughly.
Whip the evaporated milk until... - 45.9421
Soften the butter in a bowl for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add the ground almonds, cane sugar syrup, eggs, 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of cognac and cornstarch (cornflour), beating well after each addition.
Oil the base and sides of a 6 inch (15 cm) souffle mold (mould)... - 45.0145
Easy Berry Trifle
Dissolve Jello in boiling water in medium-sized bowl.
Add ice cream and stir until dissolved.
Add frozen berries.
Pour contents of bowl into trifle dish or deep glass bowl being careful to not splash on the sides.
Let set until Jello is set.
If your berries... - 41.9191
Easy Strawberry Shortcake Pumped Up
Strawberries are wonderful and they are loaded with nutrition. And when you get loads of them, try making a scrumptious dessert that is easy to make. Chef Tawnya, the host of meals in a rush shows how to make strawberry shortcake pumped up in almost no time.... - 120.486
Sauced Strawberry Amandine
1) In 4 individual serving dishes, place the cake pieces, drizzle 1 tablespoon of sherry over each piece of cake and allow to stand for a few minutes.
2) In a bowl with the pudding and pie filling mix, beat in the milk until well blended.
3) Spread... - 37.2402
Pinoy - Crema De Fruta
Have a graham based dish for dessert. A traditional based dessert of the filipionos!A dessert to make on a special gathering! See the video for more on this recipe! - 90.7159