- » Jello Square
Jello Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jello square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jello square recipes.
Jello Pudding Fudge
Combine pudding mix, butter and milk.
Bring to full boil gently for 1 minute; stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Quickly blend in sugar, add nuts.
Pour into greased 8" x 4" pan.
Cut into squares.
Yield - 1 pound. - 31.7773
Combine sugar, corn syrup and water.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and cook to hard ball stage, 265 degrees.
Combine beaten egg whites and jello.
Beat until a firm peak forms.
Pour hot syrup in thin stream into egg white and jello... - 36.2606
Prepare Jell 0 Gelatin (any fruit flavor) as directed on package and chill until very thick.
Then beat with rotary beater or electric mixer until mixture is fluffy and thick about double in volume results in the best eating quality and flavor.
To shorten the... - 23.923
Lime Jello Salad
1) Add jello into hot water.
2) Keep stirring till dissolved.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Stir in evaporated milk.
5) Mix in fruit cocktail, cottage cheese, pecans, and mayonnaise.
6) Transfer into a 9" x 13" pan.
7) Refrigerate till serving.
8) Cut... - 43.621
Cranberry Apple Jello Salad
1. In a bowl, mix unflavored gelatin and jello and keep aside for a couple of hours.
2. To the gelatin mixture, pour hot water and stir until dissolved.
3. Using a fork, break up the cranberry and add to the gelatin mixture.
4. Keep the bowl in... - 43.3942
You May Also Like!
Combine flour, pecans and butter; mix well.
Press evenly on bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
Bake in preheated 375Â° oven for about 20 minutes.
Cool on wire rack.
Combine gelatin, pie filling mix and water in medium saucepan; blend well.
Cook and stir over medium... - 40.2998
Fruit-topped Lemon Cheese Squares
ARRANGE 1/2 of the crackers on bottom of 13 X 9-inch pan, cutting crackers to fit, if necessary.
BEAT cream cheese at low speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Gradually beat in 1 cup of the milk.
Add pudding mix and remaining milk.
Beat at low speed until... - 39.9742
Fruited Chiffon Squares
Wanna try out something that can sure impress your family and friends then this Fruited Chiffon Squares is the way to it! A medely of fruits and flavored gelatin with whipped topping, anyone tasting this Fruited Chiffon Squares is sure to fall for it! Give it... - 40.7343
Strawberry Cream Squares
1) Mix all the ingredients together properly.
2) Into a 9x13-inch pan, pour 1/2 of the mixture. Chill.
3) Once the mixture is solid, cover with 1 pint of sour cream.
4) Add the remaining jello mixture and fruit.
5) Put the preparation back in the... - 32.1433
Low Cal Dessert Squares
Mix well crumbs and margarine.
Pat into 9 x 13" pan.
Bake 10 minutes at 350Â°F.
Blend cottage cheese in food processor until smooth.
Add sugar substitute, whipped topping (mixed as package directs); spread on crumb base.
Dissolve jello powder in... - 42.5115
Frosted Cranberry Squares
1) Drain the pineapple and reserve the liquid.
2) Add water to the liquid to make-up for 1 cup.
3) Heat the liquid till it boils and then dissolve the jello in it.
4) Allow the mixture to cool.
5) Add the ginger ale gradually and stir gently.
6) Chill... - 42.331
Lime Yogurt Salad
Drain pears reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
Measure 1 cup Jello, blend in yogurt and pour into 8 inch square pan.
Chill until set but not firm.
Add measured syrup to remaining Jello and chill until slightly... - 32.6767
Florida Seacoast Salad
Dissolve gelatin, salt, and garlic salt in boiling water.
Add cold water, vinegar and pepper.
Chill until thickened.
Pour into 8x4 inch loaf pan.
Arrange small groups of diced shrimp 1 inch apart.
Chill until firm about 3 hours.
Cut in 1 inch... - 43.7201
If yo have not yet tried this Gelatin Giggles then you are yet to come across the best gelatin based dessert ever! Very simple and easy to make this Gelaâ„¢ Fruit Bouquet will sure be a hit. Give it a try and you will soon discover. - 25.7175
Jello Square Recipes By Category