- » Jello Salad Tomato Aspic
Jello Salad Tomato Aspic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jello salad tomato aspic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jello salad tomato aspic recipes.
Tomato Avocado Aspic
1) In a pan, heat the tomato juice and Bloody Mary mix together.
2) Stir in the the lemon jello, mix thoroughly.
3) Allow to cool and stir in rest of the ingredients, blend well.
4) In 2 ring molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate until... - 40.1439
Lemony Tomato Aspic
1. In a small saucepan, add tomato juice and heat to boiling point.
2. Add Jello gradually, stirring constantly, until completely dissolved.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Divide equally into 4 jelly molds.
5. Place in the refrigerator until... - 39.2781
Quick Tomato Aspic
Mix 1 cup hot V-8 with Jello thoroughly, then add 1 cup cold V-8, mixing well.
Add salt, onion and celery, and pour into individual ring molds or 1 large mold.
Fill with combination of cottage cheese, green onions, cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce - 32.1473
Crabmeat Aspic Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water, then dissolve in hot water.
Whip cream and add mayonnaise, chopped eggs, relish, celery and crabmeat.
Mix with gelatin; put in mold and refrigerate until firm.
When the mixture has set, dissolve Jello in 1 cup hot tomato juice,... - 36.3612
Blue Cheese Aspic
1) In a saucepan, bring the tomato juice, basil and salt to a boil.
2) Stir in the jello, until dissolved.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in the wine and vinegar.
4) Refrigerate the mixture, until chilled and begins to thicken.
5) Stir in the... - 44.5503