- » Jello Cool
Jello Cool Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jello cool recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jello cool recipes.
Jello Pudding Fudge
Combine pudding mix, butter and milk.
Bring to full boil gently for 1 minute; stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Quickly blend in sugar, add nuts.
Pour into greased 8" x 4" pan.
Cut into squares.
Yield - 1 pound. - 31.7773
You May Also Like!
Cool Coleslaw Salad
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add vinegar, cold water and stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and onion, blending thoroughly.
Chill until thickened.
Fold in cabbage, pimiento, and parsley. - 32.2333
Tomato Lemon Jello
Bring water to a boil.
Dissolve Jello in water.
Add V-8 and chill until firm. - 23.9907
Raspberry Or Lemon Jello Cream
Dissolve Jello in hot Snapple.
Cool to room temperature.
Whisk in sour cream, beating until blended.
Refrigerate until jelled.
For lemon cream, use diet lemon Jello and diet Snapple lemon iced tea. - 25.1501
Ice Cream Jello Salad
Ice Cream Jello Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Ice Cream Jello Salad recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.986
Dry Jello Salad
1. In a mixing bowl, mix jello with pineapple and juice.
2. Add oranges, cheese, Cool Whip and nuts.
3. Pour the mixture into a mould and refrigerate until chill or overnight.
4. Serve chill. - 38.2019
Spooky Red Halloween Jello
If you were looking for some spooky recipes for Halloween, this one takes the cake! These easy to make jello looks so creepy you almost can't take your eyes off of it. Look at this video to make this Halloween treat and the kids are sure to enjoy eating this... - 109.443
Marshmallow Jello Shots
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for marshmallow jello shots. - 0
Green Jello Salad
1. In a saucepan of boiling water dissolve jello, add pineapple juice and let it cool.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, stir well and refrigerate until firm.
3. Serve cold or if desired with ice-creams and other desserts. - 38.3737
Lime Jello Salad
1) Add jello into hot water.
2) Keep stirring till dissolved.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Stir in evaporated milk.
5) Mix in fruit cocktail, cottage cheese, pecans, and mayonnaise.
6) Transfer into a 9" x 13" pan.
7) Refrigerate till serving.
8) Cut... - 43.621
Rhubarb Jello With Strawberries And Raspberries
Leave the raspberries and strawberries to defrost at room temperature.
Put the frozen rhubarb in a casserole with the sugar, creme de cassis and 3 (2) tablespoons of water.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 8 minutes.
Put the lemon juice in a bowl and sprinkle... - 41.096
Jello Cool Recipes By Category