- » Jello Cheesecake
Jello Cheesecake Recipes
Tired of making the same old fussy cheesecake dessert for all occasions, try this Jello Cheesecake recipe, which is not only quick and easy to make but also tastes better with its low-fat ingredients. Even a young ... More »
Strawberry Cheesecake Jello Shot
1. Scoop out the pulp of strawberries and slice off the bottom to make them stand still.
2. To make jello - add jello powder in boiling water and stir till mixed well, add cream cheese and stir well.
3. Add vodka and fill this mixture in the... - 108.117
You May Also Like!
Maple Walnut Cheesecake
MELT margarine in small skillet.
Add walnuts; cook until lightly toasted, about 3 minutes.
Stir in cheesecake crust crumbs.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 8-inch square pan which has been lined with foil.
MIX milk with cheesecake filling mix, syrup and... - 41.9297
RESERVE 1 cookie for garnish, if desired.
Cut 1-inch piece off 1 end of each of the remaining cookies.
Crush 1-inch pieces into crumbs; set aside remaining cookies for sides of cake.
Combine cookie crumbs, graham cracker crumbs and margarine until well... - 47.1693
Lemon Cheesecake Pie
1) In freezer, chill the evaporated milk until it turns pulpy.
2) Then, remove from freezer and whip until stiff. Keep aside.
3) In hot water, dissolve the lemon jell-o.
4) To the dissolved jell-o, add sugar. Mix well.
5) To this, add... - 42.0827
Stir cream cheese until very soft.
Gradually blend in 1/2 cup milk until smooth and creamy.
Add remaining milk and the pudding mix.
Beat slowly with egg beater 1 minute (do not overbeat).
Pour into cooled graham cracker crust.
Chill. - 31.6131
Lemon Cheesecake Cups
1. In blender container dissolve gelatin in boiling water and cover.
2. Blend at medium speed 1 minute.
3. Put in cream cheese.
4. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
5. Put in cold water and lemon rind.
6. Cool slightly and blend whipped topping into... - 43.5236
No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
1. Line a cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
2. Place the cookies into a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
3. Stir the crumbs together with the melted butter until you have a damp sandy texture.
4. In a large bowl beat together the... - 107.702
Lemon Cheese Tart
MIX cheesecake crust crumbs with sugar in 9-inch springform pan.
Stir in margarine.
Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of pan.
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Chill until slightly thickened.
MIX milk with cheesecake filling mix and... - 45.0382
Fruited Gelatin Glaze
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add strawberries; stir until fruit is separated and mixture is thickened.
Chill, if necessary.
Spoon over top of chilled 9 inch cream pie, with fluted edge, or a 9 or 10 inch cheesecake. - 22.3738
Layered Cheese Cake
In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, butter, almonds and sugar, blending well.
Moisten with the cream.
Press the mixture against the bottom and sides of a well-buttered nine-inch springform pan.
Line the crust with waxed paper and fill with one- half... - 44.1521
Jello Cheesecake Recipes By Category