- » Jellied Egg Appetizer
Jellied Egg Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Jellied Egg Appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Jellied Egg Appetizer recipes.
Jellied Eggs In Red Wine
– Boil eggs. Peel and set aside in cold water.
– Pour 3 tbsp (45 ml) cold water into a bowl. Add gelatin and let stand 5 minutes. Add lemon juice and wine. Heat in top of double-boiler until gelatin has dissolved. Add mushrooms, (optional).
– ... - 32.5736
Appetizer Egg And Asparagus Sandwiches
Prepare aspic: Substitute chicken consomme for beef consomme; let chill until syrupy.
Remove crusts from bread; cut into 2 rectangles.
Spread generously with mayonnaise; top with rectangle of cheese.
Cut eggs crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
Place 3 slices on... - 35.6948
Meatballs With Grape Jelly Sauce
Grape Jelly Sauce makes great combination with beef balls. The Meatballs with Grape Jelly Sauce is pretty easy and requires relatively less time to prepare. Try this Meatballs with Grape Jelly Sauce recipe. - 43.0378
1) Take a saucepan and bring consommé to a boil.
2) Add lemon juice, cayenne and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Pour mixture into a shallow dish and chill until firm.
4) Cut into small cubes and serve in chilled bouillon cups.
5) Sprinkle the egg... - 35.603
Soak gelatine in cold soup stock 5 min.
Heat the rest of the soup stock with the lemon juice and rind.
Add the soaked gelatine, stir until dissolved.
Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
Boil, stirring constantly, for 5 min.
Cool and strain through double... - 33.0644
Jellied Watercress Soup
1.Take watercress leaves, add 1 cup of stock to it and blend to make a smooth puree.
2.Add remaining stock, lemon juice and salt and pepepr as per taste.
3.Refrigerate the mixture so that it sets.
4.Serve jellied water cress soup in cups along... - 33.0824
Jellied Knuckle Of Veal
Have butcher cut veal into 3 or 4 pieces.
Cover with cold water, bring slowly to boil, and remove scum.
Add seasonings and onion.
Simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until meat is very tender.
Remove meat and bones from broth.
Strain broth and cook down... - 39.9277
Homemade Jellied Consommé
1. Peel the onions and carrots. Wash the carrots and stud 1 onion with 4 cloves. Add some coarse salt to a saucepan filled with
3 litres (5 1/4 pints) water. Add the calf's foot and veal knuckle, the chicken wings and legs, bay leaves, sprigs of thyme and... - 33.4502
Jellied Hors D'oeuvre
Pour half can of vegetable juices on to gelatine to soften.
Heat remaining juice in small pan, pour on to gelatine and stir well until gelatine has dissolved.
Place a slice of cucumber and hard-boiled egg in bottom of six damp dariole moulds and set in place... - 38.7588
Jellied Chicken Soup
1. Add chopped carrot and onion to broth in a saucepan and cook on a gentle fire.
2. Add cloves, bayleaf and parsley and boil.
3. Strain, stir in lemon juice and cool.
4. Remove fat and reheat in double saucepan.
5. Whisk egg yolk and cream and whisk into... - 34.7218
Jellied Salmon Loaf
1. Flake salmon.
2. Soften gelatin in cold water, dissolve over low heat and add to salad dressing.
3. Add flaked salmon.
4. Line a loaf pan with waxed paper.
5. Cover bottom with slices of egg and olives.
6. Pack salmon mixture into mold and chill until... - 35.2747
1) In a bowl, soak the gelatin in water for 5 minutes
2) Mix together the remaining ingredients except the egg
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then lower the flame to simmer for 10 minutes
4) Stir in the gelatin and mix around till well... - 46.1267
Jelly Pocket Pastry
Want to give a surprise treat to your kids, this recipe is a must-try for you. In this video, the chef delicately handle the pastry sheet to fill with any type of jelly and place it in the oven. Once ready, it is going to be the best snack time you have ever... - 102.761
Jellied Meat Mold
1. Line a large pate mould or loaf tin with cling film.
2. In a large stock pot, place the pork and veal and cover with water.
3. Bring to a boil on a medium flame, then reduce the flame to low.
4. Simmer for 2-3 hours until meat is... - 45.3024
Jellied Broccoli Ring
In a bowl, dissolve jelly powder in boiling water.
Add vinegar, sugar and dressing.
Stirring occasionally, refrigerate until jelly sets to an egg white consistency.
Add broccoli, celery, onion, salt, pepper and paprika.
In a ring mold oiled, then... - 38.9677
Heat consomme and water to boiling in a saucepan.
Stir in garlic, celery, brown sugar, ginger, and cayenne pepper.
Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, soften gelatin in reserved beet liquid in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until... - 42.3828
Jellied Green Bean Salad
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in ½ cup of water.
2) Add the onion flakes.
3) Simmer the gelatine mixture, stirring constantly for 3 minutes or until gelatine dissolves.
4) Pour the remaining water, vinegar, sweetener and salt.
5)... - 46.1166
Chicken Divan Jelly
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in 1 cup of cold water.
2) Stir in bouillon and onion flakes.
3) Simmer, stirring constantly until gelatine dissolves.
4) Add the remaining water, poultry, seasoning, garlic salt and lemon juice.
5) Remove... - 47.8907
1. Clean and cut tomatoes and onion.
2. In a pan add tomatoes and onion. Pour stock over it and add seasonings. Cook until tender.
3. Sieve the mixture and taste to ensure that the flavor is strong.
4. Add some tinned tomato puree to... - 42.0719
Party Aspic has a electrifying taste. Party Aspic gets its taste from tomatoes mixed with Tabasco sauce and eggs, flavored with vinegar. Party Aspic is inspired by many retardants worldwide. - 40.4284
Sweet And Sour Meatball Appetizer
Combine first 7 ingredients and blend well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
Combine remaining ingredients in medium saucepan and mix well.
Add meatballs, stirring lightly to coat with sauce.
Simmer about 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 33.9325
Mix ground beef, onion, crumbs, milk, egg, salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into thirty 1-inch balls.
Place in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Cook uncovered in 400° oven until done, about 15 minutes.
Place meatballs on ungreased cookie sheet; freeze... - 38.7752
Savory Appetizer Roll
Beat the egg whites until foamy, add salt and sugar.
Beat until stiff.
Beat the egg yolks until thick.
Fold egg yolks into the whites, then fold in parsley and flour.
Grease an 11 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan, and line with greased wax paper.
Spread with batter... - 40.6102
Holiday Appetizer Quiche
The holiday appetizer quiche is a delightful mini quiche preparation that is served in bite sized pieces. Prepared with a homemade crust with a ham and cheese filling with added green onions, the quiche is oven baked and comes out nice and moist. - 46.4843
Corn Biscotti Appetizers
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add corn.
Process until corn is coarsely chopped, and set aside.
Drain chiles; press between paper towels until barely moist.
Combine 2 1/2 cups flour and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir... - 43.6393
Savory Baked Eggs With Cream
1) Combine together mushrooms, cream, salt, pepper and soup mix.
2) Take two 1/4-pint size fireproof dishes and divide the mixture equally among them.
3) Into each dish, crack 2 eggs and add cheese over top.
4) Bake for about 15 minutes on top shelf of... - 38.0171
Egg Souffle Salad
1 In a bowl, add jelly powder in hot water and stir to dissolve.
2 Add in cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise and salt.
3 Using a beater, beat the mixture until well blended.
4 Into ice cube tray, pour the mixture and chill until firm one inch from... - 45.5755
Ham And Egg Salad
1. Drain excess liquid from mandarin oranges. Keep the liquid aside to mix it with a jelly.
2. Chop ham into neat cubes.
3. Wash, dry and slice radishes for garnishing.
4. Cut one end of the pepper. Remove seeds, core and cut the pulp into neat... - 46.0717
Eggs In Aspic
1. Soften gelatin by dissolving in ½ cup cold water.
2. Line a colander with a cheese cloth.
3. Chill 6 jelly mould.
4. Use a heavy bottom sauce pan.
5. Boil 1 quarter water in the pan.
6. Add small amount of the water to bouillon... - 44.1029
Chicken Egg Rolls
1. To make filling in a small saucepan cook onion, celery and vegetable oil with cover over low heat for 10 minutes such that soft and stir in soy sauce
2. in a medium-size bowl pour the filling over the chicken, toss to mix well and stand while making... - 44.196
Blini With Caviar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Take a bowl and sift flour and salt on to it.
3. Create a well in the center.
4. Add egg yolk, vanilla extract, lemon rind and butter.
5. Blend the ingredients by drawing the flour to the center.... - 43.6565
Brandied Peach Fritters
Brandied Peach Fritters has a fine taste. Brandied Peach Fritters gets its taste from peaches mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with bourbon whisky. Brandied Peach Fritters is inspired by many chefs across the world. - 45.7027
Sweet Cocktail Meatballs
If you want to serve something exciting in your next party try these Sweet Cocktail Meatballs. This recipe uses some off the shelve ingredients and is fairly easy to put together. Watch this video to get the detailed recipe. - 114.748
Oven Crisped Chicken Breasts
Heat oven to 425°F.
Rinse and dry chicken.
Beat egg whites in large shallow dish until frothy.
Beat in milk.
Combine flour, paprika, basil, salt and pepper in large plastic food storage bag.
Place bread crumbs in another large plastic food storage bag.
Shake... - 41.3289
Here's a lovely Cheese Fritters dish that you can try out for your evening snack! These Cheese Fritters make a hit combination with any jelly or jam. I think you can also try them out with some sweet sauces. What do you say? - 38.8857
1. Chop the tomatoes and put into an enamel or heat-proof glass pan. Add well-flavored jellied chicken stock, which has been skimmed to remove fat. Add chopped lean raw beef, sherry or white wine, herbs, sugar, and seasoning.
2. Beat the egg whites until... - 36.1598
Prepare Dilled Yogurt Sauce.
Combine lamb and beef in a medium bowl.
Break white-bread slices in pieces.
Place in a blender or food processor.
Process to uniform crumbs.
Add breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, fenugreek and cumin to meat... - 44.7473
Chicken Raspberry Ring Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and add the chicken, egg whites, celery, mayonnaise, a teaspoon of lime juice and salt.
2) Toss with a light hand and cover with cling film before refrigerating it.
3) Take another bowl and add the jelly crystals to the boiling... - 47.4193
Ground Beef Yeast Knishes
Ground Beef Yeast Knishes is a mouth watering recipe. Try this Ground Beef Yeast Knishes; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 45.9075
Salmon Mousse With Fish Stock
Dissolve the gelatine in the stock and season to taste.
Cook the egg whites in a dariole mould or small cup until firm; when cold cut into thin slices and cut out into fancy shapes.
Drain the oil from the salmon and remove all skin and bones.
Cover the bottom... - 34.1236
Chicken In Aspic
1. Place a savarin mould or a similar, ring-shaped mould in the freezer.
2. Remove the skin from the chicken and cut the flesh into small strips. Shred the ham similarly. Pour the oil and lemon juice over the strips of meat, season with salt and pepper and... - 37.7188
Glazed Ham Patties
Cook celery and onion in margarine till tender but not brown.
Add crumbs, milk, dry mustard, and curry.
Cook and stir 1 minute.
Remove the mixture from heat; blend in egg.
Stir in ham.
Shape the mixture into 6 patties.
Brown the patties in hot oil about 3... - 44.6201
Thai Turkey Kabobs
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, green onions, fish sauce or soy sauce, egg white, cilantro, garlic, and ginger. Add ground turkey; mix well. Shape into 30 meatballs. On 12 metal skewers, alternately thread meatballs and red pepper pieces,... - 32.8593
1 In a bowl, soak jelly powders in cold water.
2 In a pan, heat soup and dissolve jelly powders in it, stirring constantly.
3 Stir in the other ingredients and mix well together.
4 Pour in the mold and allow to set.
5 Unmold on bed... - 37.3842
Vegetables In Aspic
1. Dissolve the aspic jelly powder in a little lukewarm water. Place a charlotte or similar mould in the freezer for a few minutes.
2. Immerse the tomatoes in boiling water for 10 seconds to peel them, then slice and remove the seeds. Peel the cucumber,... - 35.2472
Clean and fillet the fish.
Sprinkle with salt and then dry it.
Beat up the egg, dip in the fillets and sprinkle with dried breadcrumbs.
Heat the butter until a blue smoke arises.
Put in the fillets, which will fry very quickly.
Drain and serve with lemon... - 29.9024
Flower Show Salad
1 In double boiler, cook milk and egg yolks until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
2 Pour the mixture over the jelly powder.
3 Mix in the crushed pineapple, and cheese.
4 Gradually fold in slightly beaten egg whites.
5 Into greased... - 37.113
Salad Loaf has a Implausible taste.The tabasco sauce and capsicum gives the Salad Loaf Astonishing taste. - 36.6625
Cocktail Chilli Meatballs
In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs and water.
Mix until thoroughly blended.
In a deep, 3-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole combine chili sauce, grape jelly and lemon juice.
Shape meat mixture into balls the size of a... - 36.2347
Quick Daube Glace
With scissors, cut jellied roast beef very fine and place in top of double boiler with softened gelatin.
Melt over hot water.
Add remaining ingredients, plus a dash of Kitchen Bouquet.
Mold in plastic egg cartons and refrigerate at least 24 hours.
Serve on... - 32.8854
Baked Ham Loaf In Pineapple Raisin Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Grease a loaf pan with oil or butter.
3. In a bowl, combine the ground pork, ham, bread crumbs, mustard, eggs, tomato juice and milk.
4. Mix well with a wooden spoon until thoroughly blended.
5. Turn the... - 47.5118
Brie En Croute
Grease a baking sheet; set aside.
Unfold pastry on a lightly floured surface; roll pastry into a 16x10-inch rectangle.
Using an 8-inch round cake pan as a pattern, cut pastry into two 8-inch circles; reserve pastry trimmings.
Spread jelly over top of cheese... - 43.7947
Peach Currant Salad Mold
1) Drain the peach halves and reserve 1 cup of the canned syrup.
2) Into a bowl, add in the gelatine. Pour boiling water over the gelatine and stir till has dissolved completely.
3) Add in 1 cup of the reserved canned peach syrup over the gelatine.
4)... - 44.9083
Danish Smoked Mackerel Mousse With Cucumber Rolls
1. Take a knife, and start cutting the lemons in half and also scooping out all the flesh,also leave the shells to drain and skin the mackerel, remove all the bones
2. In a liquidiser, add the still warm aspic jelly and egg yolk and... - 37.3731
Hake In Aspic
1. Prepare a court-bouillon: peel the carrots and cut them lengthways. In a saucepan filled with salted water, place the carrots, onion, bouquet garni, white wine and peppercorns. Simmer for 20 minutes. Place a savarin or similar mould in the freezer for a... - 38.6082
Ground Turkey Balls
Soak bread in water to cover for 5 minutes; squeeze very dry and crumble into bowl with turkey, sausage, eggs, Gruyere, parsley, nutmeg and pepper.
Shape mixture into 10 balls, using about 1/4 cup mixture for each ball.
Arrange on rack in jelly roll pan or... - 29.9444
Shrimp Filled Pannequets
Heat fat and brown onion in it.
Chop the shrimp and add to onion.
Cook, stirring, for five minutes.
Add seasonings, eggs and parsley.
Cook slowly, stirring until eggs are thickened but still moist.
Place a heaping tablespoon of filling at the edge of each... - 43.3107
Herbed Caviar Roulade
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Brush an 11 x 17 inch jelly roll pan lightly with corn oil.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs, for 15 seconds until pale yellow.
With mixer on, add milk in a slow stream, flour and mix until smooth, carefully scraping down... - 38.8761
Cocktail Meatballs are an amazingly tasty cocktail. They are a perfect way to start your parties! Try this Cocktail Meatballs recipe. Don€™t miss it. - 45.4631
White Mulligatawny Soup
1) Heat fat and oil and sauté onion in it until pale yellow.
2) Stir in curry powder and cornflour followed by water and yeast extract or stock and allow the mixture to boil until thickened.
3) Blend soya flour with a little water.
4) Add almonds and... - 46.9524
Crusted Pumped Leg Of Lamb
1. Place lamb in a large saucepan, add parsley stalks, bay leaf, peppercorns, allspice, vinegar and brown sugar. Add cold water to cover (a). Bring slowly to the boil, cover and simmer for 2 hours or until lamb is tender when pierced with a skewer.
2. Remove... - 37.9423
Danish Blue Mousse
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together the cheese and sour cream; beat well to mix.
2. In a separate bowl, put the aspic crystals and pour over the boiling water; stir to dissolve well.
3. Stir in the aspic jelly and leave in a cool, dry place until... - 37.6189
Try this alluring Soup Noodles. An easily prepared soup recipe, this Soup Noodles is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 34.5264
Chicken Cranberry Mold
1) Take a bowl and dissolve the gelatin over hot water.
2) Take a 8 inch square pan and add egg, celery, chicken and salad dressing to ½ a cup of gelatin within it.
3) Mix the orange juice with cranberry sauce and the remaining gelatin after smoothing... - 37.4465
Baked Salmon Patties
Preheat oven to 350°.
Flake salmon, including juice and bones.
Stir in onion, egg, milk, mayonnaise, and 1 cup of the crushed cereal.
Form into 10 patties; roll patties in remaining 1/2 cup of crushed cereal to coat.
Line jelly roll pan with foil; spray foil... - 34.9759
Sweet Chicken Drumsticks With Polenta Crust
1. Brush each drumstick with the jam, then roll in the flour. Coat with the beaten eggs, then roll in the combined extra flour, salt and polenta, and coat well.
2. Deep-fry drumsticks until golden and cooked through (about 20 minutes). - 30.2551
Bite-size Cranberry Meatballs
Tangy and sweet, these bite-size meatballs are delicious little tidbits just perfect for an appetizer party, tailgating or family get-together! - 0
These Lean Meatballs are simple to make but very tasty. A compelling bake of ground beef and turkey, you'll simply love these meatballs with some really good savory sauces. Try these Lean Meatballs and let me know if you share my passion for them ! - 43.8748
Basic Ham Or Tongue Salad
Mix all ingredients, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Serve mounded in lettuce cups or in the center hollow of a tomato aspic or jellied vegetable salad ring. - 36.1239
Puerto Rican Yam And Cheese Crullers
Combine all ingredients except fat.
Beat until well blended.
Drop mixture by tea-spoonfuls into deep hot fat (375°F.on a frying thermometer) and fry until golden-brown on all sides.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Can be served with guava jelly if desired.
Makes 4... - 37.1592
Roulade Of Crab
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Line a 12 x 18-inch baking sheet with buttered parchment paper.
2. Season the Bechamel Sauce with nutmeg to taste and the anchovy paste.
3. Combine 1 cup of the sauce with the crabmeat. Beat in the egg yolks and one third of... - 39.2119
Smoked Salmon And Herbed Yogurt Roulade
1. Make the egg sponge and let it cool to room temperature, covered with a sheet of wax paper.
2. In a bowl, combine yogurt, parsley, scallion greens, and capers. Mix well.
3. Spread the egg sponge evenly with the yogurt mixture,... - 41.2427
Cheese Roll Four Ways
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use butter or oil to grease a jelly-roll pan of 17x11-inches.
3) Line the pan with wax paper and then butter or oil the paper as well.
4) Over medium-high heat, melt the butter and stir... - 45.0113
Oysters Rockefeller has a mind blowing taste. The eggs with Worcestershire sauce gives the Oysters rockefeller a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 36.7203
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly coat a jelly-roll pan or baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Put soy chips in a large food storage bag; crush into fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Transfer crumbs to a shallow bowl. Stir in bake mix, basil, oregano, salt, and... - 32.4371
Dark Chocolate Roulade
1) Grease and line a 15 X 10inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper
2) Flour the parchment paper and keep aside
3) Into a saucepan melt the chocolate over a low flame and allow to cool
4) Into another bowl, using an electric mixer... - 43.9399
Spinach Cheese Swirls
When you are planning to serve something healthy yet delicious appetizers to your guests, these spinach cheese puff swirls are just the right choice. You can prepare it on any day, as most of the ingredients are commonly available in your kitchen. Check with... - 141.056
Frankfurter Quick Bread
Combine sugar, 1/4 cup oil, orange juice, and mustard in a saucepan.
Bring mixture to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon into the bottom of each of 12 greased muffin-pan wells.
In a bowl combine the pancake mix with 1/4 cup oil, egg, and... - 42.8979
Peachy Rich Breakfast Slices
Prepare biscuit mix for biscuit dough as directed on the package.
Spread dough evenly over bottom and slightly up sides of a lightly greased 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
With fork, mix flour with brown sugar and cut in butter.
Spoon evenly over dough in... - 38.734
Potato Salad Roll
Cook potatoes in boiling water as directed
Mash potatoes; do not add liquid.
Combine mashed potatoes, the 1/3 cup mayonnaise, salt, and paprika; stir in eggs, celery, and onion.
Pat potato mixture on foil to a 12x9-inch rectangle.
Drain... - 44.5019
Pistachio Stuffed Veal Rolls
In small saucepan combine chicken and 1 cup water.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till tender.
Remove chicken; cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones.
Chop chicken; blend in beaten egg, tarragon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cut veal into 6 pieces; pound with... - 44.5058
Glazed Meat Loaves
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In large bowl, beat egg slightly with fork. Stir in milk, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and marjoram. Add chuck; mix until combined, using hands if necessary.
3. With moistened hands, shape mixture into 4 to 6 individual loaves.
4.... - 38.4508
1. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl; stir in brown sugar.
2. Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan; cool.
3. Beat eggs in a small bowl; stir in cooled butter or margarine, vanilla, and almond extract. Stir into flour mixture until... - 36.5916
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
Advance preparation: Place chicken pieces, boned side up, between clear plastic wrap.
Pound from center out to form cutlets 1/2 inch thick.
Peel off wrap; sprinkle with salt.
Place a strip of Swiss cheese at end of each cutlet; sprinkle with blue... - 40.206
Ham And Cheese Corn Bread Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With wax paper, line a 15x10 1/2x1-inch non-stick jelly-roll pan. Spray the wax paper with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3) Combine together the cornmeal, flour, sugar and baking... - 45.4722
Cold Duck Souffle
To make cream sauce:
1. Into a small pan put milk with sliced onion and carrot, peppercorns, mace, herbs and cloves and heat slowly for 20 minutes.
2. In another pan melt butter, stir in flour, strain on milk and bring to the boil, stirring... - 45.5441
1. Clean the duck cavity and wipe with paper toweling
2. Wash the duck liver and reserve.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
4. Place the duck in a roasting pan and smear the surface with butter.
5. Roast it in the... - 45.5585
Crusty White Bread
1. Combine the flour and salt.
2. Dissolve the yeast in the warm water, add the butter, and % cup milk and mix very well.
3. Combine the yeast mixture with the flour mixture and mix well. This takes the place of kneading so mixing should be done vigorously... - 39.7096
Chicken Crepes Elegante
For crepes: In mixing bowl combine egg, the 1 cup milk, and the 1 tablespoon margarine or butter.
Add the 1 cup flour; beat till smooth.
Lightly grease a 6-inch skillet; heat.
Pour 2 tablespoons batter into skillet; lift pan and tilt from side to side till... - 45.4947
Ham In A Blanket
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Take the ham out form the can and transfer it in a baking pan or jelly roll pan.
3.Heat the ham for 1 hour.
4.In the same time, combine flour and salt and butter or margarine pieces to it.
5.Combine... - 42.8561
Spinach Pinwheel Hors D'oeuvres
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion begins to soften, about 3 minutes. Add spinach, parsley, Italian seasoning, and red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until... - 34.2844
Blanch asparagus in large pot of boiling water for 3 minutes.
Drain and pat dry.
Place in a bowl.
Saute leeks with shallot in 4 tablespoons of the butter until transparent.
Add to the bowl of asparagus.
Add all other ingredients except remaining melted butter... - 42.5207
1) Rinse the romaine and remove the outside leaves.
2) Crosswise break the tender leaves into pieces that are about 1-inch wide.
3) In a plastic bag, store the romaine in the fridge till it is time to serve.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 400... - 43.8729
Spinach Feta Strudel Slices
Wash spinach; cut off root ends.
Cook spinach quickly in uncovered pot only in water clinging to leaves, turning twice to promote even cooking.
As soon as spinach wilts, transfer to colander and run under cold water until spinach is cool to the touch.
Drain... - 44.4644
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove all the flesh from the chicken breasts and reserve the bones.
3) Slice 1/3 chicken breast meat into strips and chop rest of the meat.
4) In a saucepan, add the bones, 2 cups cold water, little... - 45.6272
Clarified broths called consommés have been in use since the Middle Ages, taking many forms from simple soups, to displays of excess made from the meat of a wide variety of less-common animals.
A special type of consommé that was boiled solely with tendons... - 41.3696
Stuffed Flank Steak
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Neatly butterfly the steak. Ensure that the meat has not been prescored by the butcher. To butterfly, simply slice the meat vertically against the grain with the help of a long, sharp... - 45.4403
Wild Mushroom Rugelach
By Kim Hendrickson,
Author of Savory Bites: Easy, Sophisticated Hors d'Oeuvres for Every Occasion
For years I've been making classic sweet rugelach for winter holidays. When my friend Alan gave me a large supply of wild mushrooms, I was thinking about... - 37.0257