- » Jellied Egg Appetizer
Jellied Egg Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Jellied Egg Appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Jellied Egg Appetizer recipes.
Jellied Eggs In Red Wine
– Boil eggs. Peel and set aside in cold water.
– Pour 3 tbsp (45 ml) cold water into a bowl. Add gelatin and let stand 5 minutes. Add lemon juice and wine. Heat in top of double-boiler until gelatin has dissolved. Add mushrooms, (optional).
– ... - 30.245
Appetizer Egg And Asparagus Sandwiches
Prepare aspic: Substitute chicken consomme for beef consomme; let chill until syrupy.
Remove crusts from bread; cut into 2 rectangles.
Spread generously with mayonnaise; top with rectangle of cheese.
Cut eggs crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
Place 3 slices on... - 34.5159
1) Take a saucepan and bring consommé to a boil.
2) Add lemon juice, cayenne and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Pour mixture into a shallow dish and chill until firm.
4) Cut into small cubes and serve in chilled bouillon cups.
5) Sprinkle the egg... - 33.7012
Soak gelatine in cold soup stock 5 min.
Heat the rest of the soup stock with the lemon juice and rind.
Add the soaked gelatine, stir until dissolved.
Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
Boil, stirring constantly, for 5 min.
Cool and strain through double... - 31.9313
Jellied Watercress Soup
1.Take watercress leaves, add 1 cup of stock to it and blend to make a smooth puree.
2.Add remaining stock, lemon juice and salt and pepepr as per taste.
3.Refrigerate the mixture so that it sets.
4.Serve jellied water cress soup in cups along... - 30.8476
Meatballs With Grape Jelly Sauce
Grape Jelly Sauce makes great combination with beef balls. The Meatballs with Grape Jelly Sauce is pretty easy and requires relatively less time to prepare. Try this Meatballs with Grape Jelly Sauce recipe. - 40.7677
Jelly Pocket Pastry
Want to give a surprise treat to your kids, this recipe is a must-try for you. In this video, the chef delicately handle the pastry sheet to fill with any type of jelly and place it in the oven. Once ready, it is going to be the best snack time you have ever... - 107.643
Homemade Jellied Consommé
1. Peel the onions and carrots. Wash the carrots and stud 1 onion with 4 cloves. Add some coarse salt to a saucepan filled with
3 litres (5 1/4 pints) water. Add the calf's foot and veal knuckle, the chicken wings and legs, bay leaves, sprigs of thyme and... - 31.4108
Jellied Knuckle Of Veal
Have butcher cut veal into 3 or 4 pieces.
Cover with cold water, bring slowly to boil, and remove scum.
Add seasonings and onion.
Simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until meat is very tender.
Remove meat and bones from broth.
Strain broth and cook down... - 39.6188
Jellied Hors D'oeuvre
Pour half can of vegetable juices on to gelatine to soften.
Heat remaining juice in small pan, pour on to gelatine and stir well until gelatine has dissolved.
Place a slice of cucumber and hard-boiled egg in bottom of six damp dariole moulds and set in place... - 38.2647
Jellied Chicken Soup
1. Add chopped carrot and onion to broth in a saucepan and cook on a gentle fire.
2. Add cloves, bayleaf and parsley and boil.
3. Strain, stir in lemon juice and cool.
4. Remove fat and reheat in double saucepan.
5. Whisk egg yolk and cream and whisk into... - 32.6039
Jellied Salmon Loaf
1. Flake salmon.
2. Soften gelatin in cold water, dissolve over low heat and add to salad dressing.
3. Add flaked salmon.
4. Line a loaf pan with waxed paper.
5. Cover bottom with slices of egg and olives.
6. Pack salmon mixture into mold and chill until... - 32.8274
1) In a bowl, soak the gelatin in water for 5 minutes
2) Mix together the remaining ingredients except the egg
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then lower the flame to simmer for 10 minutes
4) Stir in the gelatin and mix around till well... - 44.472
Jellied Meat Mold
1. Line a large pate mould or loaf tin with cling film.
2. In a large stock pot, place the pork and veal and cover with water.
3. Bring to a boil on a medium flame, then reduce the flame to low.
4. Simmer for 2-3 hours until meat is... - 43.0628
Jellied Broccoli Ring
In a bowl, dissolve jelly powder in boiling water.
Add vinegar, sugar and dressing.
Stirring occasionally, refrigerate until jelly sets to an egg white consistency.
Add broccoli, celery, onion, salt, pepper and paprika.
In a ring mold oiled, then... - 37.5177
Heat consomme and water to boiling in a saucepan.
Stir in garlic, celery, brown sugar, ginger, and cayenne pepper.
Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, soften gelatin in reserved beet liquid in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until... - 40.397
Jellied Green Bean Salad
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in ½ cup of water.
2) Add the onion flakes.
3) Simmer the gelatine mixture, stirring constantly for 3 minutes or until gelatine dissolves.
4) Pour the remaining water, vinegar, sweetener and salt.
5)... - 44.167
Chicken Divan Jelly
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in 1 cup of cold water.
2) Stir in bouillon and onion flakes.
3) Simmer, stirring constantly until gelatine dissolves.
4) Add the remaining water, poultry, seasoning, garlic salt and lemon juice.
5) Remove... - 46.8955
1. Clean and cut tomatoes and onion.
2. In a pan add tomatoes and onion. Pour stock over it and add seasonings. Cook until tender.
3. Sieve the mixture and taste to ensure that the flavor is strong.
4. Add some tinned tomato puree to... - 40.1356
Party Aspic has a electrifying taste. Party Aspic gets its taste from tomatoes mixed with Tabasco sauce and eggs, flavored with vinegar. Party Aspic is inspired by many retardants worldwide. - 38.2524
Sweet And Sour Meatball Appetizer
Combine first 7 ingredients and blend well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
Combine remaining ingredients in medium saucepan and mix well.
Add meatballs, stirring lightly to coat with sauce.
Simmer about 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 32.4354
Savory Appetizer Roll
Beat the egg whites until foamy, add salt and sugar.
Beat until stiff.
Beat the egg yolks until thick.
Fold egg yolks into the whites, then fold in parsley and flour.
Grease an 11 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan, and line with greased wax paper.
Spread with batter... - 37.5789
Mix ground beef, onion, crumbs, milk, egg, salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into thirty 1-inch balls.
Place in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Cook uncovered in 400° oven until done, about 15 minutes.
Place meatballs on ungreased cookie sheet; freeze... - 35.5608
Holiday Appetizer Quiche
The holiday appetizer quiche is a delightful mini quiche preparation that is served in bite sized pieces. Prepared with a homemade crust with a ham and cheese filling with added green onions, the quiche is oven baked and comes out nice and moist. - 44.0819
Corn Biscotti Appetizers
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add corn.
Process until corn is coarsely chopped, and set aside.
Drain chiles; press between paper towels until barely moist.
Combine 2 1/2 cups flour and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir... - 42.0814
Savory Baked Eggs With Cream
1) Combine together mushrooms, cream, salt, pepper and soup mix.
2) Take two 1/4-pint size fireproof dishes and divide the mixture equally among them.
3) Into each dish, crack 2 eggs and add cheese over top.
4) Bake for about 15 minutes on top shelf of... - 35.9736
Egg Souffle Salad
1 In a bowl, add jelly powder in hot water and stir to dissolve.
2 Add in cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise and salt.
3 Using a beater, beat the mixture until well blended.
4 Into ice cube tray, pour the mixture and chill until firm one inch from... - 45.1978
Ham And Egg Salad
1. Drain excess liquid from mandarin oranges. Keep the liquid aside to mix it with a jelly.
2. Chop ham into neat cubes.
3. Wash, dry and slice radishes for garnishing.
4. Cut one end of the pepper. Remove seeds, core and cut the pulp into neat... - 44.3206
Eggs In Aspic
1. Soften gelatin by dissolving in ½ cup cold water.
2. Line a colander with a cheese cloth.
3. Chill 6 jelly mould.
4. Use a heavy bottom sauce pan.
5. Boil 1 quarter water in the pan.
6. Add small amount of the water to bouillon... - 44.9175
Chicken Egg Rolls
1. To make filling in a small saucepan cook onion, celery and vegetable oil with cover over low heat for 10 minutes such that soft and stir in soy sauce
2. in a medium-size bowl pour the filling over the chicken, toss to mix well and stand while making... - 43.983
Blini With Caviar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Take a bowl and sift flour and salt on to it.
3. Create a well in the center.
4. Add egg yolk, vanilla extract, lemon rind and butter.
5. Blend the ingredients by drawing the flour to the center.... - 45.8404
Brandied Peach Fritters
Brandied Peach Fritters has a fine taste. Brandied Peach Fritters gets its taste from peaches mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with bourbon whisky. Brandied Peach Fritters is inspired by many chefs across the world. - 44.255
Sweet Cocktail Meatballs
If you want to serve something exciting in your next party try these Sweet Cocktail Meatballs. This recipe uses some off the shelve ingredients and is fairly easy to put together. Watch this video to get the detailed recipe. - 116.11
Oven Crisped Chicken Breasts
Heat oven to 425°F.
Rinse and dry chicken.
Beat egg whites in large shallow dish until frothy.
Beat in milk.
Combine flour, paprika, basil, salt and pepper in large plastic food storage bag.
Place bread crumbs in another large plastic food storage bag.
Shake... - 40.3012
Here's a lovely Cheese Fritters dish that you can try out for your evening snack! These Cheese Fritters make a hit combination with any jelly or jam. I think you can also try them out with some sweet sauces. What do you say? - 36.6409
1. Chop the tomatoes and put into an enamel or heat-proof glass pan. Add well-flavored jellied chicken stock, which has been skimmed to remove fat. Add chopped lean raw beef, sherry or white wine, herbs, sugar, and seasoning.
2. Beat the egg whites until... - 35.0201
Prepare Dilled Yogurt Sauce.
Combine lamb and beef in a medium bowl.
Break white-bread slices in pieces.
Place in a blender or food processor.
Process to uniform crumbs.
Add breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, fenugreek and cumin to meat... - 43.2016
Salmon Mousse With Fish Stock
Dissolve the gelatine in the stock and season to taste.
Cook the egg whites in a dariole mould or small cup until firm; when cold cut into thin slices and cut out into fancy shapes.
Drain the oil from the salmon and remove all skin and bones.
Cover the bottom... - 31.9117
Chicken In Aspic
1. Place a savarin mould or a similar, ring-shaped mould in the freezer.
2. Remove the skin from the chicken and cut the flesh into small strips. Shred the ham similarly. Pour the oil and lemon juice over the strips of meat, season with salt and pepper and... - 35.5987