- » Jellied Consomme With Sherry
Jellied Consomme With Sherry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jellied consomme with sherry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jellied consomme with sherry recipes.
Jellied Consomme With Sherry
Jellied consomme with sherry can be served between the courses as a palate cleanser. Prepared with parsley and lemon juice, the jellied consomme can be prepared with a consomme of choice and sherry. Topped with parsley, it is usually served cold. - 30.9195
Jellied Sherry Consomme
1) In a pan, heat consommé and stir in gelatine and sherry to dissolve.
2) Take an 8" x 8" pyrex pan; rinse it with cold water and pour half of mixture into it.
3) Chill the mixture in refrigerator until partially set.
4) Set aside the remaining... - 35.4555
You May Also Like!
Jellied Consomme With Avocado
1. Let the consomme chill in the fridge for many hours.
2. Slice the avocado pear into two pieces and remove the seed. Slice them into thin slices.
3. Sprinkle sherry and hot pepper sauce on the top before serving. - 31.9977
Jellied Consomme Royale
Trim, wash and cut the tips of asparagus into 1/2 inch lengths.
Simmer until tender in 1 cup water flavored with the crumbled bouillon cube.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Stir gelatine into 1 cup cold water, then heat until dissolved.
Add asparagus liquid and... - 37.4432
1. In small bowl combine sherry and water; sprinkle gelatin over liquid and let stand to soften gelatin.
2. In a saucepan mix together and boil beef broth, onion, green pepper, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for... - 45.9729
Pour gelatin over cold water in a medium saucepan; let stand 5 minutes.
Set over low heat until gelatin is dissolved (about 3 minutes), stirring occasionally.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except lemon twists and olives.
Heat thoroughly, then cool... - 32.8554
Chilled Consomme With 'caviare'
Empty the contents of the cans of consomme into a bowl.
Stir in the sherry and Tabasco and chill until jellied.
To serve, spoon into soup bowls.
Top each with a spoonful of soured cream and then a spoonful of lumpfish roe. - 27.2147
Avocados With Consomme
Add Sherry to consomme, chill and gel in square or loaf pan.
Halve and seed avocados, season with lemon juice and pepper.
Unmold jellied consomme, cut into cubes, fill hollows of avocados.
Garnish with sour cream. - 29.7631
1. Chop the tomatoes and put into an enamel or heat-proof glass pan. Add well-flavored jellied chicken stock, which has been skimmed to remove fat. Add chopped lean raw beef, sherry or white wine, herbs, sugar, and seasoning.
2. Beat the egg whites until... - 36.1598
Clarified broths called consommés have been in use since the Middle Ages, taking many forms from simple soups, to displays of excess made from the meat of a wide variety of less-common animals.
A special type of consommé that was boiled solely with tendons... - 41.3696
1) Dissolve gelatine in the hot consomme, add sherry and allow to cool.
2) Boil the eggs until hard for 10-12 minutes and put into cold water to cool thoroughly. Slice them.
3) Cut the cold chicken meat into long strips.
4) Peel the tomatoes... - 43.9003
Glazed Buffet Turkey
Remove stuffing from a cold turkey roast; pile it lightly in a serving dish; keep chilled until needed.
Soak gelatine in burgundy or light sherry.
Heat beef bouillon to boiling; add to gelatine mixture; stir until dissolved, then chill until syrupy.
Brush the... - 26.595