- » Jellied Consomme
Jellied Consomme Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jellied consomme recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jellied consomme recipes.
1) Take a saucepan and bring consommé to a boil.
2) Add lemon juice, cayenne and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Pour mixture into a shallow dish and chill until firm.
4) Cut into small cubes and serve in chilled bouillon cups.
5) Sprinkle the egg... - 33.7012
Homemade Jellied Consommé
1. Peel the onions and carrots. Wash the carrots and stud 1 onion with 4 cloves. Add some coarse salt to a saucepan filled with
3 litres (5 1/4 pints) water. Add the calf's foot and veal knuckle, the chicken wings and legs, bay leaves, sprigs of thyme and... - 31.4108
Jellied Consomme Surprise
Mix 1/4 cup of sour cream and 1/2 t. curry powder into 1 can of consomme.
Make sure they are well blended.
Pour into two bouillon cups and refrigerate.
When thoroughly jellied, take another can of consomme which is at room temperature and spoon a little... - 16.9237
You May Also Like!
Jellied Consomme With Sherry
Jellied consomme with sherry can be served between the courses as a palate cleanser. Prepared with parsley and lemon juice, the jellied consomme can be prepared with a consomme of choice and sherry. Topped with parsley, it is usually served cold. - 29.1769
Caviar On Jellied Consomme
Simmer beef soup bones in water, seasoned with salt, pepper, a bay leaf, a pinch of savory, a pinch of garlic, sliced onions, and 2 thin slices of lemon, for 2 hours.
Strain and measure.
For each two cups of broth mix in 1 envelope of unflavored gela... - 19.5073
Jellied Beet Consomme
Jellied Beet Consomme is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Jellied Beet Consomme; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 30.477
Jellied Tomato Consomme
Combine all the ingredients, blending well.
Pour into a shallow pan and chill thoroughly.
Cut the consomme into one-inch cubes and serve in an ice bouillon cup. - 21.5808
Pour gelatin over cold water in a medium saucepan; let stand 5 minutes.
Set over low heat until gelatin is dissolved (about 3 minutes), stirring occasionally.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except lemon twists and olives.
Heat thoroughly, then cool... - 31.509
Jellied Tomato Juice Consomme
Try out this wonderful and flavorsome Jellied Tomato Juice Consomme - the best way to chill down on hot summer days. Here's is a simple recipe for homemade Jellied Tomato Juice Consomme. Enjoy! - 40.9561
Make Consomme and allow to cool, when it will set into a light jelly.
If the weather is hot and you have no refrigerator, dissolve 2 level teaspoons powdered gelatine in consomme.
Beat lightly before putting into soup cups.
Garnish with slices of cucumber or... - 34.1255
Jellied Tomato Consomme
Dissolve the bouillon cube in the stock or water, add to the tomato juice, and simmer with the onion for 5-10 minutes.
Pour over the powdered gelatine, which can be softened in a tablespoon cold water, stir until thoroughly dissolved.
Allow to... - 37.5786
Jellied Consomme Madrilene
1. Take a saucepan with vegetable juice cocktail, add gelatin and soften it. Add bay leaf, onion and consommé and bring the mixture to boiling.
2. Strain the liquid into a bowl and allow to chill the mixture is firm. Using a fork, beat the mixture... - 29.8955
Jellied Sherry Consomme
1) In a pan, heat consommé and stir in gelatine and sherry to dissolve.
2) Take an 8" x 8" pyrex pan; rinse it with cold water and pour half of mixture into it.
3) Chill the mixture in refrigerator until partially set.
4) Set aside the remaining... - 36.0561