- » Jellied Cheese Salad
Jellied Cheese Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jellied cheese salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jellied cheese salad recipes.
Jellied Lime And Cheese Salad
1) In a small bowl take 1 cup hot water and dissolve lime gelatin in it.
2) Add 1/2 cup pineapple syrup and 1/2 cup cold water. Mix thoroughly
3) Place in freezer to set.
4) Place 12 almonds at the base of deep 1 1/2 -quart mold.
5) Gently pour the... - 43.0018
Jellied Grape And Cheese Salad
Add enough water to the lemon juice to make it up to 550 ml/18 fl oz.
Dissolve the gelatine in the hot water and strain into the lemon juice mixture.
Pour about a 6 mm/1/3 in layer of the lemon juice mixture into a greased 1.8 1/3 pint mould.
Chill until set,... - 40.2607
Jellied Tomato Cheese Salad
Heat soup to boiling; remove from heat.
Add cheese; beat until blended.
Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Dissolve in hot soup mix ture.
Cool, but do not let mixture thicken.
Stir in mayonnaise, vegetables and seasonings.
Pour into mold.
Chill until... - 39.386
You May Also Like!
Jellied Pineapple Cream Cheese Salad
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Jellied Pineapple Cream Cheese Salad! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Jellied Pineapple Cream Cheese Salad and continue being healthy! - 38.8286
Jellied Pineapple Cream Cheese Salad
1. Take a bowl and add 2 cups of hot water to it. Dissolve the lime gelatin into it.
2. Chill the mixture until it attains the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
3. Add pineapple and cucumber.
4. Wash the 9 x 5 x 2-inch loaf pan with cold... - 43.045
Jellied Cottage Cheese Salad
1. Mix cottage cheese, parsley, mayonnaise and all seasoning in a bowl.
2. Dissolve jelly in 2 cups of hot water, cool a little and stir with the cheese mixture. Add the grated lemon or orange rind.
3. Whip cream and fold into the jelly mixture
4. Pour the... - 42.3374
Jellied Cheese Ring
1. Over a bowl of water sprinkle gelatin and let it stand for 5 minutes.
2. Dissolve over hot water.
3. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients except greens and blend with gelatin.
4. Into oiled 1-quart ring mold pour and chill until firm.
5.... - 39.5719
Jellied Strawberry Cheese Dessert Salad
Cut the 2 c strawberries into thin crosswise slices and add the sugar.
Soak the gelatin in the cold water 5 min., dien add the boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add lemon juice, salt, pineapple, and sugared berries.
Chill until it begins to... - 38.9894
Jellied Cucumber Ring With Cottage Cheese
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add vinegar and salt.
Cool; add onion and cucumber.
Pour into oiled ring mold; chill until firm.
Fill center with cottage cheese seasoned with chopped chives.
Garnish with sliced cucum bers and lettuce. - 29.904
Jellied Tomato Salad
1 In a pan, bring soup to a boil, and dissolve jelly in it.
2 In a bowl, add the salad dressing and cheese and beat together.
3 Stir in to the soup mixture.
4 Mix in the remaining ingredients
5 Pour the mixture into mold, or individual molds... - 36.8312
Blueberry Pineapple Jello Salad
Drain and save the juice of the pineapple and blueberries.
Dissolve raspberry Jello in a blender, then add cream cheese.
Blend until well mixed and cream cheese is dissolved.
Pour into 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups juice, mixing well.
Let set... - 35.6236
Jellied Pear Salad
Mash the cheese until soft and blend in the chopped olives.
Stuff the pear cavities with this mixture.
Lay strips of pimiento across the pears and place, cut side down, in individual molds.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and add the boiling... - 42.693
Jellied Pineapple Salad
1. In a saucepan, boil pineapple and sugar for 3 minutes.
2. Add lemon jello, rind and juice of lemon; mix well and let it set until quivery.
3. Add whipped cream, Velveeta cheese and pimento; mix with folding movements.
4. Serve immediately. - 36.0948