- » Javanese
Javanese food, originated from the Island of Java, makes a staple diet of a major percentage of Indonesians. The Javanese food offers various dishes that cater to all taste buds and follow easy culinary styles. A ... More »
Mushroom Soup Javanese
1. Chill the broth in freezer until the fat rises to the surface to whisk out the fat from the broth.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture of cornstarch paste by mixing 1 tablespoon water.
3. In a medium size saucepan, mix together mushrooms,... - 45.3932
Fried Rice Javanese Style
1) Chop the green onions in 1 inch length pieces. Reserve the green part for decorating purpose. Finely chop the hot red pepper.
2) In a large fry pan, add oil and heat up to fry onions, celery, carrot, ginger slices, green and red... - 44.2188
Javanese Chicken Casserole
Javanese Chicken Casserole is a delicious and sumptuous chicken preparation. The explosive flavors of this dish will definitely hook you to it. Try the Javanese Chicken Casserole recipe and surprise your family with this tasty and filling dish. - 42.5348
Javanese Spiced Pork
Cut the pork into very thin slices.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Brown the pork and onion in some oil in the wok, cover, and continue to fry on very low heat for 10 minutes.
Add the coriander, curry, salt, black pepper, garlic, and soy sauce.
Mix... - 41.8689
Pork Tenderloin Javanese
Cut 1" slices pork across grain.
Combine other ingredients except kumquats; marinate slices in mixture 1 hour.
Skewer pork horizontally, grain facing up, kumquats on ends and center.
Grill over coals 10 minutes each side, basting once each side.
Present... - 41.3577
Toast sesame seed in a 350° oven 10 minutes; pulverize in a blender until very fine or crush in a mortar and pestle; place in a small bowl.
Slice round steak into four long strips, each about 3/8 inch thick.
Mix together the soy, Sherry, oil, onion, ginger,... - 40.7884
Javanese Fried Rice
1. Take a large saucepan and add water to it. Stir in chicken broth or bouillon cubes, curry powder or cumin seeds and rice and cook for about 15- 20 minutes until the rice turns just soft and liquid gets absorbed completely. Spread the rice into a... - 40.234
Javanese Pork Sate
Gut pork into 1/2 inch cubes; place in shallow dish.
In blender or food processor combine remaining ingredients.
Blend until smooth.
Pour over pork.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 10 minutes.
Thread pork on skewers (if using bamboo skewers, soak in water... - 36.4618
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Add beef and deep-fry for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove beef from oil and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over a medium heat,... - 35.4914
Javanese Fried Rice
1. Bring water with vegetable broth or bouillon cube and cumin to boiling in a medium-size saucepan; crush cube, if used, with a spoon; stir in rice; cover. Cook 15 minutes, or just until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Spoon into a bowl; chill.
2.... - 32.067
Javanese Peanut Sauce
1. Saute the onion in oil just until soft in a small skillet; stir in cardamom. Let cool slightly.
2. Blend peanut butter with brown sugar in a small bowl; stir in soy sauce, lemon juice and red-pepper seasoning, then the cooled onion mixture.
3. Let stand at... - 31.6959
This is the recipe for a wonderful Javanese Omelet. Even thinking about the Javanese Omelet makes my mouth water. I often cook this dish at home during weekends brunches so that my husband can enjoy it too. Try this wonderful Javanese Omelet for yourself. - 31.1604
Javanese Recipes By Category