- » Jardiniere
Enjoy our collection of Jardiniere recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Jardiniere recipes.
Sirloin Tips Jardiniere
Cooking at home is the best way to get your family to eat healthy. This easy and quick Sirloin Tips Jardiniere recipe ensures that you can cook at home more often inspite of your busy schedule. - 48.8198
Braised Lamb Jardiniere
Trim the cutlets, shape into rounds and secure with cocktail sticks.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and dust with mustard.
Fry cutlets in a large saucepan in butter to brown, remove.
Fry carrots, mushrooms, pepper, pimiento and beans for 5 min.
Place meat on... - 45.8404
Braised Short Ribs Of Beef Jardiniere
Dredge meat with flour.
Brown on all sides in fat in Dutch oven.
Add stock; cover and bake in preheated slow oven (300°F.) for 2 to 3 hours, or until meat is very tender.
Baste frequently with liquid in pan.
During last hour of cooking, add... - 45.3113
Swiss Steak Jardiniere
1) From the meat, remove the excess fat, if any and lay the slices on a cutting board.
2) Sprinkle the meat slices with half of the flour, salt and pepper.
3) Use the back of a heavy kitchen knife or the edge of a saucer rim to pound the flour... - 45.2642
Turkey Leg Jardiniere
1 Place the turkey between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound to an even thickness using a meat mallet.
2 Remove the wax paper and sprinkle meat with Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, thyme leaves, and sage; set aside.
3 In a small... - 44.0776
Veal Or Beef Fricassee, Jardiniere
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also cut veal into 1 inch cubes
3.Dredge the meal cubes in flour
4.In a pan, brown the veal in fat
5.Season and add parsley, bay leaves, carrots, water, celery and onions
6.Cover the pan... - 44.035
Omelette A La Jardiniere
sauté the vegetables in 1 tbsp (15 ml) of butter.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Pour in all the cream but 2 tbsp (30 ml).
Add the seasoning and cheese; simmer into a thick sauce.
Blend the remaining cream into the eggs.
Heat the... - 43.9816
Split Pea Soup Jardiniere
Split Pea Soup Jardiniere is a mouth watering appetizer. An easy to prepare split pea recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 43.1432
Pot Roast Jardiniere
Rub meat on both sides with a mixture of horseradish and 1 tablespoon salt; place meat in a dutch oven.
Add tomato and stock to dutch oven.
Cook in a 325degree F oven about 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add vegetables, thyme, marjoram, 1 teaspoon... - 43.0763
1) Melt the margarine in a large soup pot and saute the onions. Add the potatoes and broth and bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Add the beans, carrots, celery, peas and spinach and gently simmer for about 45 minutes.
3) Add the salt, pepper and celery... - 42.89
Jardiniere Platter Of Vegetables
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water till tender.
2. Peel and slice into neat rounds.
3. Cook green peas in boiling salted water till tender.
4. Refresh and drain thoroughly.
5. Blanch carrots for 4-5 minutes and French beans and mushrooms for 3-4... - 42.7946
1. In a large frying pan, put together all ingredients and bring it to a boil; stir occasionally.
2. Cover and simmer for about 5-7 minutes.
3. Let the mixture cool down.
4. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours... - 42.6366
Beef Jardiniere With Marrow Dumplings
1. Trim the fat away from the beef
2. In a large frying pan, with a few trimmings, brown the beef, add in tomatoes, water and seasonings abd simmer with the lid on for an hour
3. Add carrots and hot stew and cook for twenty five minutes;... - 41.7209
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Melt butter in large saucepan over moderate heat; saute garlic, but do not brown.
Add flour and cook, stirring, until mixture is bubbly.
Add chicken stock and pepper; stir until thickened.
Add broccoli, peas and... - 41.5839
Pork Tenderloin Jardiniere
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Split tenderloins lengthwise almost, but not quite through; and open.
Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
Arrange on rack in shallow pan.
Slice onions, tomatoes, and seeded pepper 1/4-inch thick.
Place a layer of each on meat, ending... - 39.2012
Combine the wine, water, and lemon juice in a skillet.
Bring to a light boil.
Place the halibut in the hot liquid.
Sprinkle julienned vegetables over the top of each fillet; cover and simmer gently for approximately 10 minutes.
Remove the fillets to a hot... - 37.7967
Prepare vegetables; set aside.
Combine vinegar, water, sugar and spices in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer.
Add vegetables and simmer until just tender.
Pack hot vegetables into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Pour hot... - 36.9691
Flank Steak Jardiniere
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Simmer gravy with Worcestershire and drained vegetables a few minutes; keep warm.
With sharp knife, score steak in diamond pattern on both sides; sprinkle with tenderizer as label directs, then with garlic powder and... - 36.6431
Fry the bacon or pork.
Add the carrots, onions, and flour and fry 5 minutes.
Add water to cover and cook slowly for 1/2 hour.
Add peas, potatoes, and seasonings and cook slowly for 1 hour or until all the vegetables are tender.
The cooking may be done in a... - 34.7686
Consomme A La Jardiniere
1. Prep the vegetables: Shell peas. Using a knife, dice carrot into very small pieces; dice cauliflower into very small sprigs about the size of the peas.
2. Boil the vegetables in salted water for 5 minutes until they turn soft.
3. Boil the stock;... - 34.4954
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
When it comes to a hard sizzle, add onion and cook, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes or until onion starts to brown.
Reduce heat to low and cook,... - 34.1519
Short Ribs Jardiniere
Mix flour, 2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper; coat meat with flour mixture.
In large heavy skillet or Dutch oven, brown meat well in hot shortening.
Drain off excess fat.
Add the water and horseradish.
Cover tightly and simmer slowly about 2 hr., or until meat... - 32.8312
Turkey Breast Jardiniere
Place carrot, celery, onion, potato, and parsley in center of an oval microproof baking dish large enough to accommodate all ingredients.
Dot with butter.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on HI, 7 minutes, stirring... - 32.8144
1.Take a skillet; heat butter or margarine in it.
2.Put onion, celery and carrots into the skillet and saute well.
3.Add bread crumbs, savory, salt and pepper to the skillet and stir well.
4.Use the dressing as desired. - 31.9273
Calf Liver Jardiniere
On paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Dredge liver In flour mixture, coating both sides.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil over high heat; add liver and brown quickly on both sides.
Remove liver from skillet to a plate and set aside.
Reduce heat... - 31.706
Fish Steaks With Pear Jardiniere
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and carrots; stir to mix well.
Cover and cook 5 to 10 minutes.
Mix mustard, basil and dill weed in small bowl; add pears.
Toss to coat.
Add fish, pear mixture, tomatoes and lemon to... - 30.798
Beef Jardiniere With Marrow Dumplings
1 Trim all fat from beef; brown beef quickly in a few melted trimmings in large frying pan; stir in tomatoes, water and seasonings.
Cover; simmer 1 hour, or just until meat is tender.
2 While stew cooks, make and shape MARROW DUMPLINGS; chill.
3 Add carrots... - 30.6658
Roast Turkey Breast Jardiniere
1. Rinse turkey breast with running cold water and drain well. Place turkey breast on small rack in large open roasting pan; brush skin with salad oil. Cover turkey breast with a loose tent of foil. Insert meat thermometer through foil into thickest part of... - 30.6394
Pot Roast Jardiniere
1. Rub meat on both sides with a mixture of horse radish and 1 tablespoon salt; place meat in a Dutch oven. Add tomato and stock to Dutch oven. Cover.
2. Cook in a 325°F oven about 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
3. Add vegetables, thyme, marjoram, 1... - 30.3642
1. Pour 1 inch water in 12-inch Chef Style Fry Pan; bring to boil over medium-high heat; add carrots; reduce heat to medium-low; cook 3 minutes or until carrots are tender-crisp; drain; reserve.
2. Melt butter in pan over medium heat; add red peppers;... - 29.154
Company Steaks Jardiniere
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Trim several pieces of fat from edge of steaks. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat beef fat until lightly browned. Using spoon, press and rub fat over bottom of skillet to grease it well and render fat.... - 28.6063
Onion Shells Jardiniere
Onion Shells Jardiniere is a beautiful and tasty dish. Onion Shells Jardiniere is really a treat to the palate. You will love it! - 25.159
Calf Liver Jardiniere
1. On paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge liver In flour mixture, coating both sides.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil over high heat; add liver and brown quickly on both sides. Remove liver from skillet to a plate and set aside.
3.... - 24.3423
Combine the ingredients together in a small sauce pan, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Use as required. - 24.0468
Saute onion, celery and carrots until soft in butter or margarine in skillet.
Stir in bread crumbs, savory, salt and pepper until well blended. - 23.2732
1. In medium-sized bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; set aside. In large bowl, combine potatoes, peas and carrots, half of mayonnaise mixture, and 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Spoon vegetable mixture into a mound on center of large platter; arrange egg halves, cut... - 23.1524
Prepare 2 servings rice, adding chicken bouillon to cooking water.
Stir dehydrated vegetables and tomatoes into rice last 10 minutes of cooking.
Serve hot. - 20.2832