- » Japanese White Sauce
Japanese White Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese white sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese white sauce recipes.
In a large saute pan or skillet, heat the water and wilt the spinach over medium-high heat for about 1 minute.
Let cool, chop, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Sprinkle the remaining ingredients in layers over the spinach, starting with the ginger, then the... - 30.1895
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together the fish stock or clam juice, soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
2) Divide in 6 small ramekins.
3) Just before serving place a little radish and ginger in each ramekin. - 33.1053
In small mixing bowl, blend all ingredients.
Pour over beef, poultry or shrimp.
Cover dish or close bag.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours. - 31.7134
Teriyaki Sauce is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other sauce for your coming parties! - 26.4258
Blend corn starch with soy sauce in a 1 -quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add beef broth, wine, ginger and garlic.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 to 5 MINUTES, or until clear, stirring after 3 minutes. - 29.2737
Blend cornstarch with soy sauce in a 1-quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add beef broth, wine, ginger and garlic.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 to 5 MINUTES, or until clear, stirring after 3 minutes.
Serve with pork, poultry or as a rumaki dip. - 35.7101
Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce
This Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce recipe will entice any eater fussy or easy. If you are looking for an impressive Appetizer, then this dish is the answer. The Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce is made with Vegetable which is easy to procure from any... - 49.3023
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter over a low heat, blend in the flour and mix well.
2) Then gradually stir in the milk, stir continuously and cook until smooth.
3) Add rest of the ingredients, stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
4) Serve... - 39.4506
Tempura Dipping Sauce
Heat vegetable oil In a small saucepan. Add garlic, onion and ginger. Saute until onion is soft.
In a small bowl, stir ketchup, miso and black pepper together until smooth. Add to saucepan. Stir in 1/4 to 1/2 cup water for desired consistency. Bring to a... - 31.1693
Tempura Dipping Sauce
Mix together soy sauce, salt, sugar, and grated radish.
Blend in dashi, then add scallions.
This sauce can be used with any food that has been fried in a tempura batter. - 23.3214
Shrimps Tempura With Coconut Cream Sauce
Here the chef has prepared Japanese shrimps tempura that is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. This delicious recipe is worth trying for a family get together or on any other special occasion. Serve this shrimps tempura with coconut cream sauce... - 111.453
Turkey Kabobs With Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
1. In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine onion, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, mustard, sherry, garlic, and ginger; add turkey and remaining vegetables to marinade and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Using slotted spoon,... - 34.8415
Combine wine, water, parsley and onion stuck with the cloves in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil hard until reduced nearly in half, about 5 minutes.
Strain and discard vegetables.
Measure out 2/3 cup of the liquid (if you have boiled it a little too long... - 40.6672
Cod Fillets In Shrimp Sauce
Sprinkle cod fillets with lemon juice.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat butter in large skillet.
Add fish; brown well for about 10 minutes on each side.
Add sliced onion; cook until golden.
Stir in chopped parsley.
Pour in... - 42.1515
1. Mix yolk of egg with sugar, salt, mustard and pepper.
2. Cream well.
3. Add salad oil drop by drop. Keep beating vigorously with a wooden spoon all the time.
4. As sauce gets thicker moisten slightly with vinegar.
5. Keep adding salad oil and keep... - 39.1401
Shrimp In Plum Sauce
The day before the barbecue, shell the shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Remove spinal veins.
Combine ingredients for marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
The day of the barbecue, make the plum sauce.
Drain the liquid from the plums and put... - 45.3374
Snappers With Shrimp Sauce
In a blender, puree shrimp with juice.
In a large heat resistant measuring cup melt butter about 30 seconds.
Blend in milk, heavy cream, brandy, flour, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Cook until thickened, stirring at 1-minute intervals, for about 4... - 44.7612
Butterfly Shrimp With Honey Sauce
Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tail "feathers" attached.
Butterfly shrimp by cutting each lengthwise along back down to tail, cutting as deep as possible without going through to other side; spread shrimp open so they lie flat.
In shallow bowl... - 44.8869
Shrimp Cutlets With Dipping Sauce
1) To make the marinade, combine together all the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow 2-quart casserole. Keep aside.
2) To make the shrimp, shell, devein and butterfly the shrimp. Remove the tail shell and with paper towels, pat dry.
3) Place the... - 45.0327
Cheese And Rice Souffle With Shrimp Sauce
About 1 hour before serving: Grease 1 1/2-quart souffle dish.
In saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
Slowly stir in milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheese; cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
Preheat oven to... - 46.0515
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 40.3479
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 96.6722
Spiced Shrimp In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
In a saucepan, place the shrimp, enough water to cover them, and the salt, peppercorns and bayleaf.
Simmer about 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Remove shrimp, let cool, then shell and devein.
In a skillet, toast the seeds until they start to pop.
Add... - 45.3509
Delicious Sesame Dressing
A few salads have garnered quite a bad rep for using creamy, high-calorie dressings, bad enough to derail your diet plans. However, with versatile and virtuous dressings like the one made from sesame, you can turn your salad into a hearty, delicious,... - 95.1712
Japanese White Sauce Recipes By Category
Japanese White Sauce Dish: