- » Japanese Vegetable Soup
Japanese Vegetable Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese vegetable soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese vegetable soup recipes.
Winter Special Natto Jiru Soup
Looking for some great winter recipes? Here's an oriental delicacy that is an absolute bliss in winters. Watch the chef prepare this Winter Special Natto Jiru Soup which is also extremely healthy. Watch the video now and treat your family to a bowl full of... - 145.674
Looking for a great suggestion for your next party's menu. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure for making Classic Tonjiru which is a traditional Japanese Pork and Vegetable Miso Soup. Your guests will certainly call to take the recipe from... - 144.741
Need appetizer ideas for the Japanese new year party?? There is no better way to kick start the Japanese new year than to treat your family to this traditional Ozoni soup. Here's a great video that shows a clear, step wise guide on how to prepare this... - 144.505
Japanese Kimchi Nabe
The cold wintry months are here and your feet and toes aren`t happy. Your stomach keeps screaming every hour. It the best time for a hot and spicy soup. Watch this video to learn how to make Japanese-Korean nabe. This hotpot is perfect for a family dinner or... - 130.733
Miso Soup With Vegetables
Ever tried miso soup? In this video, Katherine shows you how to prepare a traditional miso soup. Made with tofu and mushrooms, this soup is healthy. Full of health and nutrition, this is a great soup to try out. Listen closely to the nutritional content of... - 126.102
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 101.227
Homemade Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin soup makes for a yummy first-course for your holiday feast. Easy to make and extremely good to eat, the rich, velvety pumpkin soup can be made in an hour or less. What better way to make use of sweet, vibrant pumpkins than blend them into luscious... - 100.696
Make the most of Japanese vegetable Urui with this easy to make recipe. In this video, the chef tells you how to prepare Urui with potato soup. A dish that would be just right to spark up your dinner. You can add urui to potato soup or any soup of your choice. - 78.4988
Japanese Noodle Soup
Are you rushed to make a quick meal? Not just any meal but a meal that is nutritious and wholesome! Then this recipe should do the trick! Watch the video for more! - 59.4363
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 51.1588
Tempura Udon With Soup
1)Cook the noodles in boiling water. Strain and keep aside.
2)Make slices of ladies finger, sweet potato, brinjal and capsicum.
3)In a bowl, mix together egg, sweet potato and water. Beat to make a fine paste.
4)In a small pan, heat... - 47.5526
Fish And Vegetable Soup
1) Wash the mushrooms and soak in the warm water for 20 minutes.
2) Cut the fish in narrow slices.
3) Drain the mushrooms, reserving the water. Slice the mushrooms.
4) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or the broth, clam juice and the... - 46.7974
Noodle Vegetable Soup
1) Puree the beans in a blender or force through sieve.
2) Scrape and remove the puree in a bowl, mix in the vinegar, beer and soy sauce.
3) Let the mixture rest for 1 hour.
4) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© onions for 2... - 46.7311
1) In a large skillet , saute the chicken, carrot, onion, and potato in sesame oil over gentle heat for about 2 min.
2) Stir in the dashi broth allow to boil, skim any scum on the surface, add sake and lower the... - 40.8764
Vegetable Soup Japanese-style
Cut pork and carrot into julienne strips.
Place mushrooms in small bowl.
Add enough stock to cover; let stand 1 hour.
Remove mushrooms from stock; slice.
Place in large saucepan.
Add stock from bowl, remaining stock, and pork; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to... - 39.705
Merry Miso Veggie Broth
1. In a medium saucepan or stock pot, bring 2 cups of water to a boil on a medium flame.
2. When the water is boiling, add the diced carrots and celery.
3. Allow the vegetables to blanch for 10 minutes.
4. Pour in 4 cups of water and continue to... - 39.6837
Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup
Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup is an easy to make recipe. The egg lovers can try Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup. The wine venegar adds up the taste of Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup. - 38.8154
Japanese Custard Soup
Make small slit in each shrimp; pull tail through.
Pour hot water over spinach to wilt; drain.
Divide and arrange shrimp, spinach, mushrooms, and water chestnuts in six 6-ounce custard cups or Chawan-Mushi cups.
Combine eggs, broth, and salt; pour into... - 37.4964
Dashi is a basic stock used in Japanese cooking which is made by boiling dried kelp (seaweed) and dried bonito (fish). - 31.6993
Simmer the stock in a medium-size saucepan.
Put a strainer over the saucepan and, with a wooden spoon, rub the miso through the strainer.
Simmer until heated through, about 10 minutes.
Pour into individual bowls and garnish with scallions and... - 27.4569
Japanese Sea Vegetable Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the stock, garlic, mushrooms, nori, and water chestnuts.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove garlic. - 26.6471
Japanese Vegetable Soup Recipes By Category
Japanese Vegetable Soup Dish: