- » Japanese Vegetable Salad
Japanese Vegetable Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese vegetable salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese vegetable salad recipes.
Tofu Salad With Oriental Dressing
Attention salad lovers! Here's an amazing tofu salad that you must not ignore. This video is a step by step guide on how to prepare the Japanese Tofu Salad with Oriental Dressing. Treat your family to this bowl of health today. - 126.025
Japanese Spicy Dulse Salad
How about a great refreshing start with a healthy and delicious dulse salad. Watch this great informative video that shows an amazing recipe for a unique salad. See the video to try out this easy salad, enjoy and keep fit. - 117.196
Kabocha Salad With Sweet Pepito Vinaigrette
What about making a crazy Salad for this weekend. This salad Recipe is so hearty, that you can enjoy it as an entrée by adding some whole grain bread or a tasty tofu spread. Definitely , something to have on after a long days work . - 111.555
Savory Salad With Miso Dressing
If you love salad and want to try something unique each time, you must try this delicious savory salad with Miso dressing. You can also use this Miso dressing as a marinade or a dipping sauce. Watch the video to learn the easy steps. - 98.8043
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Ingredients
If you are looking for an authentic Japanese dish, then this recipe surely misfits your bill. Soba dish isn't a true-blue Japanese culinary wonder, but nonetheless, very refreshing and hearty. These buckwheat noodle salad makes for a filling one-dish treat or... - 82.3881
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Preparation
If you are someone who will eat just anything in the name of salad, then this recipe is for you. No, it isn't half as bad as it sounds, but rather has a very distinctive, earthy flavor of its own. Easy to assemble, this lip-smacking pseudo-Japanese salad... - 81.3035
Japanese Mixed Salad
Japanese Mixed Salad recipe makes for a great side dish. The blend of ingredients used in the salad gives it a distinct taste. If you like this recipe of Japanese Mixed Salad, please share with friends and family and spread the taste. - 48.7308
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.1559
Oriental Daikon Salad
1) To make the dressing, in a large container, mix vinegar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, gingerroot, sesame oil and salt. Keep it aside.
2) Now, mix mushrooms, onions and daikon in another bowl.
3) Pour the dressing over mushrooms, onions... - 45.3647
Five Vegetables With Tofu Dressing
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stems and cut caps into strips 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) wide.
2. Peel carrot and cucumber. Cut into rectangular... - 43.6891
Chili Pepper And Daikon Root Salad With Salmon Roe
Here's a palate-soothing Chili Pepper And Daikon Root Salad With Salmon Roe recipe. Indulge yourself in this gourmet salad With Salmon Roe. I made this dish for a party last week and all my guests were super impressed with me.You must try it too. - 41.2789
Cucumber Salad Japanese Style
Put the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan.
Shake the pan over moderate heat until the seeds start to pop; remove from the pan and allow to cool.
Spread out the cucumber slices in a colander.
Place a plate on top, weighted with a couple of large cans, leave to... - 30.728
1. In small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add dressing and toss well. - 30.7189
Japanese Cucumber Salad
Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and remove any large seeds.
Slice crosswise into very thin slices.
Marinate in a mixture of the vinegar, sugar, salt, and ginger.
Chill in the marinade an hour or longer. (To carry salad to a picnic, take it in the marinade,... - 28.3094
Boil cauliflower; separate into florets.
Mix peanut butter with water until thin.
Season with salt.
Mix in with the cauliflower.
Sprinkle a little chopped peanuts over the top. - 28.1346
Green Beans With Sesame Dressing
1. SESAME DRESSING: Toast and grind sesame seeds. When seeds have been ground into a rough paste, mix in remaining ingredients. If desired, save 1 tsp unground sesame seeds to sprinkle on as garnish.
2. Wash and trim green beans. Cut diagonally in half. Cook... - 27.704
Peel and slice cucumbers.
Soak in heavy salt brine for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse.
Put them in vinegar and water mixture. - 24.5552
- Wash all the vegetables and sliced it (for Kyuri: do not remove the seeds inside) it is much tastefull...
- After you sliced the vegetables soak it in a ice cold water.
- Put all the ingredients in a salad bowl with and mixed with mayonaise and kani stick - 23.9985
Ahi Tuna And Grilled Vegetable Salad
1. In a bowl, add the diced ahi tuna and garlic olive oil and mix well. Let the mix marinade for 15 minutes.
2. Puree the tomatillos along with salt, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
3. In a bowl, add the diced red onion along with... - 0
Japanese Vegetable Salad Recipes By Category
Japanese Vegetable Salad Dish: