- » Japanese Vegetable
Japanese Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese vegetable recipes.
Deep-fried Wasabi Sea Scallops With Wakame Salad
A classic appetizer from Japan, this is ideal for summer meals. The chef takes you on a culinary journey to the land of wasabi and shows how to whip up a nice appetizer using scallops. - 125.783
1. Preheat oven to 380 degree F.
2. On a baking sheet, place sweet potato and pop it in oven.
3. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until when chopstick inserted comes out clean.
4. Serve yaki-imo hot with butter. - 111.369
Spicy Wasabi Salmon Steak On Whole Wheat Bun
This is a hamburger with a twist. Chef Binks substitutes meat with a salmon fillet and brings out the flavors of the fish by marinating it with a Japanese-inspired spicy infusion of soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil and wasabi. The pan seared fillet can be served... - 109.715
Poutine With A Japanese Twist
The Canadian’s love their Poutine. Why won’t they? Who can resist French fries topped with cheese curds a rich gravy. This recipe is inspired by the French Canadian version with a complete makeover, Pinoy-style. Jay make a poutine with sweet potato fries... - 106.335
Delicious Wasabi Vinaigrette
Want to pep up salads and sandwich? Try wasabi vinaigrette as a dressing for salad and toss it for impeccable taste. It can be a great alternative for a filling and works well with sandwich. To reach the delicious destination, all you need is to make this... - 99.4781
Detox: Japanese Wasabi Soy Beans
When you find fresh soy beans, the best way to cook them is by making wasabi Soy beans. The chef in the video has this simple recipe where she boiled the beans in water and serves it with a simple wasabi sauce made with different sauces like tamari, brown... - 97.5441
Creamy Wasabi Pastry Puffs
If you love your Japanese food, then you are simply going to love this unique dish. Wasabi cream rolled into a puff pastry makes for delectable bite. In case, you are in a mood of experimenting with Asian cuisine, you can try preparing some of these wasabi... - 93.0765
Grilled Ahi Tuna With Wasabi Butter
Have you been looking for a glistening fish recipe that is snazzy? Here is a wriggled recipe for grilled ahi tuna with wasabi butter that will water your mouth and force you to try it out. This combination is wonderful but you can also try your favorite fish... - 90.9395
Wasabi Duck Stir Fry With Mango
Does duck never turn out good for you? Ever considered that you are doing something wrong? Here is a video to show you exactly how to go about cooking duck breasts. - 83.2667
Gingery Eggplants Japanese Way
This eggplant dish doesn’t require too many ingredients, just a few, mixed and put in the solar cooker to be made! Watch this video for more. - 48.8791
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 48.164
Japanese Eggplant Parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, over medium temperature heat 1 teaspoon oil and add garlic; brown on all sides.
3. Arrange the eggplant medallions into the pan; cook for about 5 minutes, turn and cook for another 2 more... - 45.5827
Chicken Teriyaki With Vegetables
Combine first six ingredients in a shallow glass bowl.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth.
Place chicken, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes and onion in prepared mixture.
Stir to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate... - 45.4362
Mom's Wasabi And Watercress Potato Salad
1) Using a knife, quarter potatoes.
2) In a medium sized saucepan, put in the potatoes and cover with water.
3) Let it boil until it is just tender, for about 10 minutes.
4) Drain and return to warm saucepan.
5) Sprinkle some oil over potatoes and... - 44.5731
Seared Sea Scallops With Wasabi Cream
Lightly salt and pepper the sea scallops.
In a large skillet, heat butter and oil together until very hot and sear scallops in batches until brown on both sides.
Remove to a warm platter.
Drain any liquid remaining in the pan the scallops were cooked in, and... - 43.5004
Wasabi And Panko Crust Pork With Gingered Soy Sauce
Place panko in a shallow dish.
Place egg white in another shallow dish.
Dip pork in egg white, and dredge in panko.
Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add pork.
Cook 4 minutes on each side or... - 43.1482
Calf's Liver Wasabi Mash
Place the potatoes in a pan of boiling water and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Drain and mash them with a potato masher or a fork.
Mix the wasabi paste with 1 tablespoon of the milk and add to the potatoes.
Gradually add the remaining milk and 1 tablespoon of the... - 40.2922
Eggplant Japanese Style
Eggplant Japanese Style tastes grate and is really easy to make. The sesame seeds and Japanese ingredients add up the flavor of Eggplant Japanese Style. Try this Eggplant Japanese Style recipe at home and surprise your guests. - 38.7558
1) Soak the rice in water for 1-2 hrs, drain well, reserve the water, and prepare the steamed rice as usual, to serve with the daikon later.
2) In a saucepan, alllow the reserved water to boil alongwith the daikon until tender.
3)... - 38.7493
Roast Beef With Wasabi Marinade
1) Thoroughly clean the joint.
2) In a bowl,mix together all ingredientsand marinate joint, leaving for atleast 12 hours in fridge.
3) Preheat oven to desired temperature of 200° C.
4) Arrange joint in roasting tin, on trivet.
5) Allow... - 38.1082
Oriental Beef With Teriyaki Vegetables
Chill steak in freezer until slightly firm, 10 to 15 minutes (this makes slicing easier).
Remove to cutting board and slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick strips.
In large bowl combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, ginger, and garlic;... - 37.8973
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.0423
Grilled Japanese Eggplant
Slice the eggplants in half lengthwise.
Make 4 to 5 slits crossways in the cut side.
Salt the eggplant flesh and stand the halves in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse the halves, squeeze out the moisture, and pat them dry.
Brush the oil well into the... - 33.2551
Tuna With Wasabi Butter
1. To make marinade, place oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine. Cut tuna into thin slices. Add to marinade and toss to coat. Cover and set aside to marinate for 1 hour. Drain.
2. To make wasabi butter, place butter, wasabi paste and... - 31.9002
Oriental Beef With Teriyaki Vegetables
1. Chill steak in freezer until slightly firm, 10 to 15 minutes (this makes slicing easier). Remove to cutting board and slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick strips. In large bowl combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, ginger, and... - 31.2566
Asian Grilled Tuna With Wasabi Aioli
1. If tuna steaks are large, cut into 8 serving pieces. Mix vegetable oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, gingerroot and garlic in shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag. Add tuna; turn to coat with marinade. Cover dish or... - 30.8743
Cucumber Salad Japanese Style
Put the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan.
Shake the pan over moderate heat until the seeds start to pop; remove from the pan and allow to cool.
Spread out the cucumber slices in a colander.
Place a plate on top, weighted with a couple of large cans, leave to... - 30.728
Teriyaki Beef With Rainbow Vegetables
1. Rub half the garlic onto the beef; sprinkle with pepper and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the teriyaki sauce ingredients in a small saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat; cover... - 30.0853
Tuna With Wasabi
1. Grill tuna to your liking. Usually 4 minutes per side for 1 inch thick steaks.
2. Mix wasabi and water to form a paste. Add all other ingredients, mix well.
3. Pour sauce over grilled tuna steaks and serve. - 29.3316
Japanese Cucumber Salad
Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and remove any large seeds.
Slice crosswise into very thin slices.
Marinate in a mixture of the vinegar, sugar, salt, and ginger.
Chill in the marinade an hour or longer. (To carry salad to a picnic, take it in the marinade,... - 28.3094
Japanese Sea Vegetable Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the stock, garlic, mushrooms, nori, and water chestnuts.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove garlic. - 26.6471
Tuna Fillets With Wasabi Mayonnaise
1 .Combine first 5 ingredients. Stir with a whisk until smooth and creamy. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fillets on each side with 1 teaspoon salt. Place fillets in pan and cook 3... - 26.0241
Japanese Wasabi Dressing
Mix the lemon juice and wasabi paste together until they are well blended.
Add the fromage frais or yogurt and season with black pepper. - 23.1378
Okami Wasabi Sauce
1. In a bowl, whisk together wasabi, mirin and sugar.
2. Add water until a loose puree forms. Whisk in oil - 20.9003
Cover and refrigerate until serving. - 16.4677
Japanese Vegetable Recipes By Category
Japanese Vegetable Course: Japanese Vegetable Drink: Japanese Vegetable Ingredient: