- » Japanese Tuna
Japanese Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese tuna recipes.
Geek Week: Jabba The Hutt's Spicy Tuna Rolls
1. Prepare a sushi mat by lining it with plastic wrap.
2. Prepare a bowl of water.
3. In a bowl combine mayonnaise and sriracha, stir to mix.
4. Mix this mayonnaise mixture with the tuna, set aside.
5. Place the nori sheet on a worktop,... - 127.19
Tuna Salmon Sushi Roll
These sushi rolls look and taste amazing. Use very fresh raw tuna and salmon. These are just like California Rolls with crab meat, avocado and cucumber but topped with tuna and salmon that make the sushi look very pretty. These are perfect for a party... - 121.761
Tuna Fish Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. In a small bowl, add chopped tuna, and mayonnaise. Gently mix to combine.
3. Lay lettuce, tuna mixture, and cucumber on rice base.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, lift it over and roll as shown in the video.... - 119.945
1.) Prepare sushi roll rice base.
2.) Prepare spicy tuna mix.
1.) Place saran wrap on top of the bamboo mat.
2.) Pat sushi rice down on top of the saran wrap.
3.) Place a single sheet of nori on top of the rice base.
4.) Next, take... - 119.646
Sushi Nagoya Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay fatty tuna slices, sushi meat of your choice, mango, and avocado slices across the nori facing side of sushi base.
3. Roll the bamboo mat as shown in the video. Squeeze, but be gentle.
4. Once done,... - 119.28
Sushi: Tuna Roll, Homemade!
1. For egg roll, in a bowl combine egg and salt. Whisk well.
2. In a non-stick pan, heat a little bit on oil over medium-high heat.
3. Pour half of the egg mixture into the hot pan. When the egg is almost firm, using a fork, roll the omelette and push... - 119.01
Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Chop tuna, and avocado as shown in the video.
3. Squeeze lime juice between avocado slices, and on the plate to prevent it from browning and sticking to each other. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, add chopped tuna,... - 118.232
How To Make Sushi - Tempura Sea Chicken Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay cucumber and crab sticks on the nori facing side of sushi base.
3. Spread tuna salad on top.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but be gentle.
5. Once done,... - 115.177
Seared Tuna Crusted With Wasabi And Sesame Seeds
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush the toasted sesame seeds.
2. Season both sides of the Tuna with some salt.
3. Apply some wasabi paste on both sides of the Tuna.
4. In a platter lay the crushed sesame seeds, and press all the exposed surfaces... - 114.645
Low Carb Hot And Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls
1. In a bowl add the cauliflower, cayenne, salt, ginger powder and cream cheese.
2. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated and sticky.
3. On a bamboo mat, place 1 nori sheet.
4. Place 3 tablespoon of the sticky mixture and spread until a... - 112.505
Tuna Avocado Mix
1. Cut tuna, and avocado into cubes, as shown in the video.
2. In a large bowl, add brown sugar, sherry cooking wine, and soy sauce. Mix until sugar dissolves.
3. Drop tuna and avocado cubes in it. Mix
4. Serve tuna avocado mix... - 111.431
Fatty Tuna Nigiri Zushi (fatty Tuna Hand Formed Sushi)
1. Cut tuna into slices, and set aside.
2. Cook and drain sushi rice.
3. Wet your hands in water and rice vinegar mixture.
4. Clump rice and roll it with your palm and fingers as shown in the video.
5. Place a tuna slice on rolled... - 110.201
Tuna Sushi Roll
Take the flavors of your favorite sushi bar home with homemade tuna rolls. Learn how to make a simple tuna roll from scratch. The tuna roll is a basic roll made into a thin roll. No other ingredients are used, and the rice is rolled inside. - 103.927
Christmas Special Sushi
As Christmas is round the corner, this is a great recipe for you. The Chef shows how to make Sushi in the shape of a Christmas tree. It looks very fancy and I'm sure your guests will like it. - 99.4543
Bite-size Tomato Cup Sushi
This is my award winning sushi recipe which I won the outstanding performance award at "sushi project" by iCommons Summit'08 in Sapporo.
Juicy tomato and rich tuna melt in your mouth good. - 98.5665
Tuna Takikomi Gohan
This is a famous Japanese dish which can be made in 10 minutes. So, if you have got back late from work, then this recipe is perfect. So, don't forget to try out this recipe. - 95.647
Tuna Pocket Sandwich
Here is a low fat sandwich that your kids will devour. Tuna pocket sandwich is attractively shaped like a pie and can be served as a lunch as well as a side dish. Tuna is a healthy meat option and this sandwich is a protein rich sandwich with some equally... - 91.3359
Japanese Tekka Maki
1. Cut the cucumber tuna fish into thick strips, set aside
2. On the mat place the nori sheet and cover it with a thin layer of sushi rice.
3. Place the tuna strip in the center.
4. Carefully roll the mat using your finger and palms to... - 80.415
Pan Seared Tuna Steaks
Seared tuna with some toasted sesame seeds is a gourmet meal! To plate this in your house, watch every step in this video to create this miracle dish! No hassles at all, every step is clear and crisp! - 57.3991
Spice Crusted Tuna With Asparagus And Seaweed Wrapped Noodles
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Combine the peppercorns, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and allspice berries in a spice or coffee grinder or a mini food processor and process until very fine. Transfer to a shallow bowl and stir in the curry powder and... - 46.0639
Teriyaki Tuna With Roast Garlic Noodles
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, mirin or dry sherry, sugar and ginger.
Finely chop the 2 garlic cloves and add to the dish.
Add the tuna and cover.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning from time to time.
Cut... - 45.8377
Easy Fish And Onions
1) Cut the fish in 1/2-inch squares.
2) In a bowl, make a mixture of soy sauce and ginger, soak the fish in it for 15 minutes.
3) Drain the fish, reserving the marinade.
4) Roll the fish in cornstarch.
5) In a skillet, heat oil and brow... - 45.5432
In large saucepan, cook onion in vegetable shortening until tender.
Stir in flour and seasonings.
Add the 1/4 cup milk and stir until sauce thickens and bubbles.
Stir in tuna, parsley, and egg.
Roll out Cheese Biscuit Dough on lightly floured surface to 12x7... - 45.3411
Glazed Tuna With Tempura Courgettes And Lemon Aioli
1. To make the glazed courgettes, in a saucepan, heat the soy sauce and caster sugar until reduced by half. Stir in the lemon juice and coriander.
2. In a frying pan or skillet, heat the oil and fry the courgettes for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.... - 45.0536
Tuna Nori Rolls
Add rice to large pan of boiling water; boil, uncovered, until just tender.
Drain, stand rice 5 minutes; stir in combined vinegar, sugar and salt.
Place one sheet of nori, rough-side up, on damp bamboo sushi mat.
Dip fingers in water and spread... - 44.373
Sashimi Platter Supreme
1. Make cucumber cup now or wasabi horseradish cone just before serving, keeping in mind that powdered wasabi horseradish needs 10 minutes to mature.
2. Prepare GARNISHES. Peel daikon and shred. Peel, seed, and shred remaining cucumber. Shredded vegetables... - 40.6016
1) In a non-aluminium shallow medium mixing bowl, combine together the teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, gingerroot and garlic. Add he tuna and turn to coat well.
2) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerator, occasionally turning,... - 39.1342
Quick Seared Bonito Sashimi
1. Cut garlic in half. Rub surface of fish with cut side of garlic. Lightly sprinkle fish with salt.
2. Skewer fillet with 4 round metal skewers so that blunt ends of skewers can be held in one hand and skewers fan out into fish. Pass fillet lightly over high... - 37.8948
Tuna And Prawn Sushi
1. To make sushi rice, wash rice several times in cold water and set aside to drain for 30 minutes. Place rice and water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil, cover and cook, without stirring, over a low heat for 15 minutes. Remove pan from heat and set... - 37.7468
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.2562
Tuna And Cucumber With Sweet Vinegar Dressing
1. Peel and seed cucumber. Thinly slice crosswise. Sprinkle with salt and set aside. Cut ginger into extremely fine slivers and soak in water until ready to use.
2. Combine SWEET VINEGAR DRESSING ingredients. Drain tuna and reserve oil.
3. Squeeze out excess... - 35.7418
1. Combine MARINADE ingredients. Stir until sugar dissolves. Pour marinade over fish, refrigerate, and marinate for 30 to 60 minutes. Turn fish once.
2. Drain fish and reserve marinade. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add fish and cook until delicately... - 33.1713
Dipping For Tuna
Prepare ahead: Combine ingredients for sauce, in a pan.
Bring to a boil (uncovered), stirring constantly.
Strain through a fine sieve and cool to room temperature.
To Serve: Divide sauce into individual tiny dishes.
Garnish each serving with 1/2 tsp WASABI... - 32.3191
Japanese Style Tuna Casserole
Drain tuna; mix with onion, celery, bean sprouts, green pepper, and soy sauce to taste.
Place in casserole; bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes.
Add additional soy sauce, if needed. - 22.5386
Sliced Raw Fish—sashimi
Slightly freeze the tuna to ease slicing.
Slice fillets into pieces 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick and 1 inch wide and place on individual plates. - 18.4075
Japanese Tuna Recipes By Category
Japanese Tuna Ingredient: